Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Countdown-has new NiWumpf board and new power supply, many connectors redone, worked until it was moved and I havn't messed with it. $600

Hi-Low Ace-Game sat unplayed for about 4 months in the garage and is a little slow to get going now.....probably just needs to be played. $450

Cleopatra-Working game but might need some connectors and switches cleaned. $500

Super Orbit-Working game but the sound didn't work during game play but it does during a sound test. $500

Email me back directly at [email protected] or call and ask for John.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#2 11 years ago

Still waiting for that post on the GnR for sale. I know keep waiting. Free bump at least.

#3 11 years ago

Here's another bump, prices not set in stone....these gotta go. Need the space.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-4-more-games-in-lower-michigan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.