(Topic ID: 19785)

FS: 4 boxed zizzle pinballs

By jpop

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Zizzle.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

Hi...

making space...have 4 sizzles (not new but in good shape) in boxes. I think 2-3 marvels and maybe 1 Atari proto. looking for a good home...best offer...take now....no pics....but must pick up I can not ship. Jpop 224-532-0639

#2 11 years ago

Just stuff em' inside my BHZA and ship em' with that

#3 11 years ago

Sorry for my ignorance, I've heard this word mentioned a few times, but have no idea what it is... what IS a sizzle?

#4 11 years ago

these, all designed by jpop himself: http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=zizzle&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

Now I did kind of wonder if jpop's account was hacked as I figured he would know it's zizzle and not sizzle, and I thought he could probably ship as a pin company.. but it's just got too many connections to jpop for it's own good, so.. Get yourself a zizzle folks!

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

as I figured he would know it's zizzle and not sizzle

Bet he's typing on a cellphone with autocorrect. That shiz happens to me all the time.

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from jonogo:

Bet he's typing on a cellphone with autocorrect

Fo' shizzle.

#7 11 years ago

Fo' shizzle, buy zizzle!

#8 11 years ago

Damn firewall at work is blocking that site... still none the wizer...

#9 11 years ago

ok, they are pinball machines made slightly smaller, the cost is usually lower as well. I've never played one so I can't vouch for them too much, but a lot of people have said they are a good time.
    I would say to check amazon or ebay for zizzle, but if ipdb is blocked, chances are those are too.

He also says he has an Atari proto.. I'm kind of interested in that, as ipdb doesn't list that under zizzle at all. Hope some local pinsider around there gets the deal so we can see some pics of these things.

#10 11 years ago

Amazon and ebay are OK as it happens...

So it's kind of like one of these:

Zizzle.JPGZizzle.JPG

So is Zizzle the manufacturers name, or is that a generic term for this kind of thing...?

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

So it's kind of like one of these:

exactamente

#12 11 years ago

zissle = sizzle *(its hot here today)

#13 11 years ago
    #14 11 years ago

Is Zizzle still in business?

#15 11 years ago

Moving to marketplace

#16 11 years ago

The Atari one is a pretty cool theme. Reminds me of when I was a kid, that could hold many possibilities in a full featured pin.

#17 11 years ago

To bad the Atari one was never released before Zizzle stopped making pinball machine. I am trying to sell my Zizzle POTC Dead Man's Chest and they are a hard sell, although they are quite fun.

#18 11 years ago

I'd take them, if the price was right, but can't make it to the Chicago area til mid Aug.

#19 11 years ago

Wow, the atari one looks best of all of them, the layouts look the same on all of them too. It would be a good kids tournament lineup.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from Blakesell:

Wow, the atari one looks best of all of them, the layouts look the same on all of them too. It would be a good kids tournament lineup

The playfield is identical on all 3 (POTC, Marvel, and Atari). As are the rules. The callouts and sounds/music is different on all of them. The newer ones are better because the fixed a few things like flipper issues.

#21 11 years ago

Here is a youtube clip of my Star Galaxy, or what used to be a Star Galaxy. The Circuit boards took a poop so I put the cabinet to better use.

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from Supadave:

Here is a youtube clip of my Star Galaxy, or what used to be a Star Galaxy. The Circuit boards took a poop so I put the cabinet to better use.

Cool idea! I'm feeling inspired

#23 11 years ago

Are you selling any of the Atari backglasses or artwork?

Chris (in NH)

#24 11 years ago

i wish you were willing to ship

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-4-boxed-zizzle-pinballs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.