(Topic ID: 103429)

FS: 3 Used DMDs $75 each or all 3 for $200 (Pending sale...)

By Linolium

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Linolium
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Linolium.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I'm selling 3 used DMDs. One came from STTNG, one from CFTBL, and one from WH20. They all work fine.

Asking $75 + shipping each, or all 3 for $200 + shipping.

I prefer personal check, bank check, or postal money order as payment. I'll consider paypal only if really necessary (like for international payments or something).

Thanks for looking!
    -Lin

#2 9 years ago

BUMP

Pics are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/61734767@N07/sets/72157647285393300/

Upper left corner (actually the lower right, but the on-picture has the DMD upside down) of one seems to be a little burnt. That section is also visibly darker even when the DMD is off (look at both on and off pics)

#3 9 years ago

Sale Pending for all 3...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Linolium.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-3-used-dmds-75-each-or-all-for-200?tu=Linolium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.