FH_8.jpg
FH_7-578.jpg
FH_6-762.jpg
FH_5-294.jpg
FH_4b.jpg
FH_2.jpg
FH_3.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hey fellow Pinheads! I'd like to thin out the herd and do some remodeling on my home and a few other things. I simply have too many pins and got carried away with buying. Having 22 pins in a 3-bedroom condo is kind of tight In the coming days and weeks I will be listing the following pins individually (in the order in which the games are/will be ready for sale):

- HUO Terminator 3 - with LED's, drop-down siderails, only about 1,800 plays. $2,350 obo (was $2,450 obo).
- HUO Space Invaders - One of the nicest, all-original ones left on the planet. It's hard to believe that it's a 33 year-old game. It's like a show car. Under the playfield and inside the cabinet are so clean! Day 1 mylar and virtually no playfield wear. The cabinet and backbox are unfaded and near flawless. $1,750 obo.
- HUO Elvira and the Party Monsters. The game is in excellent condition all around, except the right side of the cabinet is faded, the rest is fine. I bought the game from the original owner, but he didn't have the bill of sale. The circuit boards, inside the cabinet, etc. are super clean. $2,700 obo.
- HUO Batman Forever - with LED's and a Flipper Fidelity speaker upgrade - the game is the nicest BF I've ever seen. Sega's best game! Great audio and huge display. $2,800 obo.
- Cyclone - brand new Comet ramp. A crowd-pleaser! $1,800 obo.
- Flintstones - in great condition. $2,600 obo.
- Williams Indiana Jones - awesome Playfield, plastics protectors, Lost Plastic, minimal fade on right side, a little more on the left side. Autographed by Doug Watson. $5,200 obo.
- Attack From Mars - CT LED's, ColorDMD, Pinbits Squiggles, very little fade on left side, average on the right side. Apron autographed by Doug Watson. $7,500 obo.
- Funhouse with brand new uninstalled Mirco Playfield. A player's pin but most of the mechanics have been rebuilt so the game plays very well - new legs, bolts, lock-down bar. Cabinet and backbox don't have much fade. $3,000 obo.
- HUO Theatre of Magic - In Excellent condition, has CT LED's. $5,000 obo.

Please let me know if one or more of these games interest you! I'm in Santa Barbara. All pins are set up and playable and on the ground floor for easy pickup.

Thanks for looking! John @ (805) 636-3738 (NO Text Messages Please!).

Pictures coming soon for T3. Please let me know if you'd like to see pictures of any of the other games!

Post edited by PinAddict-SoCal : Title too long.

#2 10 years ago

Nice line up & some good prices!
GLWS!

#3 10 years ago

How do I buy them all and have them shipped to RI?

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

For the right price I'll deliver them all myself.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Lol! No doubt!

#6 10 years ago

Great games. I'm going to bet Theatre of Magic goes first

I'd be all over some of these if I wasn't out of room

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Great games. I'm going to bet Theatre of Magic goes first
I'd be all over some of these if I wasn't out of room

I'm hoping ToM goes last, so I can play it right up until the end.

#8 10 years ago

I would like to see pics of ToM and i'm in California.

Joe(acejedi)

#9 10 years ago

I've had a lot of interest so far ...... keep 'em coming! Will send pics when I have a chance to get caught up.

#10 10 years ago

Here are some photos. The game is really nice!

T3_1.jpgT3_1.jpg T3_2.jpgT3_2.jpg T3_3.jpgT3_3.jpg T3_4.jpgT3_4.jpg T3_5.jpgT3_5.jpg
#11 10 years ago

I can finally say on pin side , those are great prices!

#12 10 years ago

Very nice T3. I would jump on it if I lived closer. Shipping prices are atrocious and I don't trust long travels.

#13 10 years ago

I forgot to mention local sale preferred, shipping (white glove door-to-door) would be second choice. Terminal-to-Terminal shipping on a pallet wouldn't really work for me as there are NO shippers in Santa Barbara. Also, as I stated in my original post, I'm trying to sell the games, more or less, in the order that I listed them as some of the games need a few small things done to them that I just haven't had the time to do (mini-shop job, cleaning up, installing some parts, etc.). My listing was intended to be more of a heads up of games to be listed soon. I will say that the following games ARE ready now: T3, SI, EATPM and Funhouse. ToM has been getting the most interest but that game won't be ready 'til the end as it's not completely set-up yet. Sadly, even though I've had the game for over a year, I've never even played it! So, I'd like to finish setting it up, play it some, then sell it. If you want it now, sorry! If you REALLY want it, and the price was right, I suppose I could put it together next - as long as I get to play it a little. Thanks for all the interest!

#14 10 years ago

I just uncovered ToM. I hadn't looked at it in a while, and it really is Home-Use-Only - it's even nicer than I remembered when I picked it up. I think I'm going to hold off on it for now. I have too many other pins ahead of it that I'd rather sell first. Who knows, I may decide to list my Tales of the Arabian Nights instead. It's not HUO but very close. Sorry, no pics for ToM for a week or so.

#15 10 years ago

Some more photos. I'm getting a lot of interest but I'd prefer a somewhat local sale.

T3_6.jpgT3_6.jpg T3_7.jpgT3_7.jpg T3_8.jpgT3_8.jpg T3_9.jpgT3_9.jpg T3_10.jpgT3_10.jpg
#16 10 years ago

Can you post a couple pics of fun house?

#17 10 years ago

A couple more pics of T3. I took some pics of Funhouse and Attack From Mars that I'll try to post later tonight.

T3_14.jpgT3_14.jpg
T3_15.jpgT3_15.jpg
T3_13.jpgT3_13.jpg
T3_11.jpgT3_11.jpg
T3_12.jpgT3_12.jpg
T3_16.jpgT3_16.jpg

#18 10 years ago

Some Funhouse pics!

FH_1.jpgFH_1.jpg
FH_3.jpgFH_3.jpg

FH_2.jpgFH_2.jpg

FH_4b.jpgFH_4b.jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#19 10 years ago

More pics!

FH_5-294.jpgFH_5-294.jpg FH_6-762.jpgFH_6-762.jpg FH_7-578.jpgFH_7-578.jpg FH_8.jpgFH_8.jpg FH_9.jpgFH_9.jpg
#20 10 years ago

John, I want that Funhouse bad! 2800 miles away is killing me!...arrrgh

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

I feel ya. That T3 could be a great companion to my T2.

#22 10 years ago

Would you ship a game to Canada?

#23 10 years ago

Funny you should ask, I'm Canadian myself. I grew up in Vancouver and Victoria. If I still have some of the games in 6-8 weeks, that my be a possibility, but for now I'd like to hold out for a local buyer. Thanks for your interest!

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Same here. Great deal especially with the new play field.

#25 10 years ago

I wish I hade more time, more money and more space (don't we all!), as I would love to try a playfield swap for the first time. I guess it wasn't meant to be this time around. Maybe down the road.

#26 10 years ago

A couple of AFM pics. I need to put the apron back on. I recently had it autographed by Doug Watson.

AFM_1.jpgAFM_1.jpg AFM_2.jpgAFM_2.jpg
#27 10 years ago

T3 is still looking for a good home.

#28 10 years ago

I'm willing to ship (door-to-door through NAVL/STI - call Michelle @ (630) 352-3312). Thanks for looking!

#29 10 years ago

Bumpage!

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from PinAddict-JWC:

T3 is still looking for a good home.

If you can deliver this one to the Bay Area, I'm interested...maybe on your next visit to PPM or Cliffy's; otherwise it's too expensive for me.

Robert

#31 10 years ago

I'd be all over this if there was an alternative to NAVL/STI. I just can't endure that again....

#32 10 years ago

Finally, some BF pics ............

BF_1.jpgBF_1.jpg BF_2.jpgBF_2.jpg BF_3.jpgBF_3.jpg BF_4.jpgBF_4.jpg BF_5.jpgBF_5.jpg BF_6.jpgBF_6.jpg
#33 10 years ago

Update - Sales pending on Indiana Jones, Funhouse and Space Invaders.

#34 10 years ago

Price drop on T3. Other 6 pins aren't ready to sell yet.

#35 10 years ago

Start-of-the-week Bump.

#36 10 years ago

T3 has been SOLD, paid for and picked up. Thanks to all who expressed interest in the game!

#37 10 years ago

Grats!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Onekama, MI
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.00
Lighting - Backbox
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 12.95
$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 1,419.00
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-2003-huo-terminator-3-many-others-to-come-some-also-huo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.