DSC03230.JPG
DSC03231.JPG
DSC03236-982.JPG
DSC03222.JPG
DSC03236.JPG
DSC03238.JPG
GZ After.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Hey guys, been away for a while but wanted to offer my Godzilla up for sale here first. This machine is in very good condition, has been LEDed (including adding 2 much needed spotlights) and comes with a few mods, including a lit up NYC Taxi cab and an Apache helicopter. Playfield is in great shape other than some light magnet wear which is in the way back and not easily seen. There may be a defined edge or 2 on some of the inserts (very little lifting anywhere), but the factory mylar is still in place and in very good shape over most of them. The DMD has some burn in but otherwise works well. Translight is in great shape. Right cab side is nearly perfect while the left has some planking. The graphic looks great, but the wood underneath the graphic is planked. Original textured black legs and armor. The game plays 100% but one of the drop targets under G's head broke off recently and I have not yet ordered a replacement. I will be doing that soon and will include it with the machine. I also have a new opto for the ball launch area that I have not installed but will also include. Some pics:

GZ After.jpgGZ After.jpgDSC03238.JPGDSC03238.JPGDSC03236.JPGDSC03236.JPGDSC03222.JPGDSC03222.JPGDSC03236-982.JPGDSC03236-982.JPGDSC03231.JPGDSC03231.JPGDSC03230.JPGDSC03230.JPGGZ Head.jpgGZ Head.jpgDSC03226.JPGDSC03226.JPG

#2 10 years ago

Nice looking Godzilla! GLWS!

Interested in trades or sale only?

#3 10 years ago

Really interested in a straight sale at this point. If it gets to the trade stage, the only games I would possibly be looking for would be Indiana Jones, Demolition Man, Fish Tales, TMNT and maybe a Johnny Mnemonic (+/- cash in most of those cases I would assume). Pic of the machine (planked side) in natural light:

Godzilla Natural Light.jpgGodzilla Natural Light.jpg

#4 10 years ago

GLWS.. If you have left over parts let me know.... Especially a Godzilla Head!

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from brianhodgson:

GLWS.. If you have left over parts let me know.... Especially a Godzilla Head!

Nope, no extra parts, specially not another head.

#6 10 years ago

Never played this game but I was a big Godzilla fan as a kid. It's a fairly rare pin too! I was always interested but just checked the ratings and their pretty terrible. I think someone tried to sell one for 1700 a couple months back but he was pretty far south and don't know if it ever got sold.

#7 10 years ago

Love mine, but that is the way Sega machines are. Most people bash 'em, but I love most of them. I would love those mods you have if you want to sell them seperate!

#8 10 years ago

Price reduced, $2700. Will Also trade for a nice Demolition Man, Very Nice T2 + Cash or maybe a Judge Dredd. More pics:

GZ PF.jpgGZ PF.jpg
GZ PF 1.jpgGZ PF 1.jpg
GZ PF2.jpgGZ PF2.jpg

#9 10 years ago

I'd trade my demo man for that. Too far for me, unless you'd be willing to road trip to Michigan.

#10 10 years ago

I'm coming out to MGC this year. How's about you?

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Phetishboy:

I'm coming out to MGC this year. How's about you?

That's about half way between us, for sure. Hadn't thought about going as my spring is filling up with a lot of events... Let me do some checking....

1 week later
#12 10 years ago

This machine is tentatively sold. Thanks.

#13 10 years ago

Congrats dude!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
London, ENGLAND
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1998-sega-godzilla-2900-bo-mn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.