image-209.jpg
salma-hayek_breast-augmentation_antesydespues.com.ar.jpg
guru.gif
DSC_8072.JPG
DSC_8071.JPG
DSC_8080.JPG
DSC_8085.JPG
DSC_8090.JPG
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

It seems like every MM thread around here turns into a heated discussion. Hopefully the OP can sell the game with no problem!

GLWTS OP!

#52 9 years ago

Hmmmmm.......I can't figure out why more games with pics, aren't listed for sale here......

#54 9 years ago

Based on price discussions here and at RGP I am lowering the price down to $8500 OBO. Does anyone know how t change the post title to reflect price drop?

#55 9 years ago

Go to your original post way up top and hit 'edit'

#56 9 years ago

Price drop! Most used pin word latley. Great time to be in the market for a pin. Ed

#57 9 years ago

Prices keep falling,another few months and original MM will be around $6,000 or less I'm just saying ,Sorry Teekee.

#58 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

Prices keep falling,another few months and original MM will be around $6,000 or less I'm just saying ,Sorry Teekee.

and in the meantime, this guy is trying to sell his MM.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

Stay classy hondanut
image-209.jpgimage-209.jpg

#60 9 years ago

I'd be curious to see a head-to-head comparison of the MM and MMR designs. I'm wondering if the MMR will be as reliable given it's being designed for private homes. Love the two coats of clear but am wondering about the new electronics. I know the reliability of modern electronics is top notch, but is it as supportable by the end-user as the original?

Good luck OP!

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from Hondanut:

Maybe… and your MMr will be $4500 or so.

#62 9 years ago

Wow. Take a FS thread on MM, mix in a political comment, and sit back and enjoy.

Good luck to the OP on the sale. MM is an awesome game and it looks like you've got a nice one for sale.

#63 9 years ago

In a way the seller has a great thing going here. My couple comments an hour after he listed this have kept it on page one pretty much ever since it was posted.

Originally he was asking $9500 OBO on RGP and then a few hours later $9000 OBO here. Now with his price drop to $8500 I don't think this machine will last long. He might not get his full $8500 for it but I am sure someone will make him a serious offer with a starting price that seems in line with current market on MM and him looking for best offer to sell it quickly.

Again - as I said in my original post best of luck to seller getting his machine sold! Now that he has had his fun with it I hope he finds someone else quickly that can enjoy it. Always nice when there is a "win-win" in any transaction. And now that MMR has been announced (& is well underway) people that could not afford or justify a $12,000 MM have a chance to own one for 30% less money.

It seem like the only guys that will not make out are the handful of people who jumped in a few months ago when an average MM was $10,000 or more.

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from too-many-pins:

In a way the seller has a great thing going here. My couple comments an hour after he listed this have kept it on page one pretty much ever since it was posted.

rationalization-logic-optimism-best-demotivational-posters.jpgrationalization-logic-optimism-best-demotivational-posters.jpg

#65 9 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

rationalization-logic-optimism-b... 25 KB

Awesome!

#66 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Indeed. And that's when I'll be buying.... Patience is a virtue.

#67 9 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

When she hits 60 those tits will look like a pair of war clubs with goatskin handles sitting in her lap.

Do you a really think she won't have her ass back on the operating table as soon as that starts to happen?

#68 9 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Because all new pins lose half their value in a few months. Why bother making a statement that is almost guaranteed not to happen?

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from Anth:

all new pins lose half their value in a few months.

A post about money.

a false statement too...

#70 9 years ago

He was being sarcastic.

Quoted from Propaganda:

A post about money.

a false statement too...

#71 9 years ago
Quoted from Anth:

You sure are obsessed with money and how other people spend theirs. I don't think I've ever seen a post from you that wasn't about other people and their money.

Quoted from jalpert:

He was being sarcastic.

Get it now?

#72 9 years ago

No, I don't "get it." My post was intentionally false because I was being sarcastic, which was quite obvious if you had read the second sentence. Nor did the post have anything to do with someone else's money and how they choose to spend it. What am I supposed to "get" exactly?

#73 9 years ago
Quoted from Anth:

What am I supposed to "get" exactly?

That you are obsessed with money - hypocritical

#74 9 years ago

I'm obsessed with money because I made one post pointing out that pinball machines retain more than 50% of their value after a few months? What the hell is wrong with you bro?

#75 9 years ago

I bet my fellow Colorado Springs poster is thrilled that he listed his game here!

#76 9 years ago

Funny thing is every comment regardless if on topic or not helps keep sellers post near the top. So why would seller care who post what as long it isn't bashing his machine?

#77 9 years ago

Bump. I hope you get this sold.

#78 9 years ago

Political blurbs are best expressed in anonymity, hiding behind a false IP address, and typed on a filthy ecoli ridden keyboard!

#79 9 years ago

I OFFERED 7K HMMM

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
$ 64.99
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1997-medieval-madness-9000-obo-colorado-springs-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.