Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

51855-IMG-6237.jpg
IMG_0178.JPG
IMG_0160.JPG
IMG_0159.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vintageclub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 11 years ago

I'm in Rapid City, but $3000 is steep for me. I'll come over and dish out $1.00 a play, though! What a game! Puts my other pins to shame.

1 week later
#57 11 years ago

I have $1050 in my pocket right now. I'll drive over and give you that cash plus a fresh pressed Panchero's burrito with queso.... deal?

#58 11 years ago

Did Taxi ever get any Diamond Plate playfields? I know Diner did. My Whirlwind does..... Rollergames? It'd be nice to see how one has held up. Taxis get played a heck of alot.

#61 11 years ago

I can't think of any earlier Diamond Plate playfields. '88 wasn't the year, I guess. Maybe a DP Bad Cats in there, too.

Post edited by vintageclub : typo

#67 11 years ago

Don't let them ruffle your feathers. Its a cool game and you'll get a fair price soon enough. I honestly don't mind games with a few issues because its fun bringing them to life, but yours looks to be pretty plug and play. Is the Pinside Market a bad venue for selling this thing? The Rapid City Craigslist is pretty active nowadays. I've sold arcade games on there plenty of times with good results. A few years ago it was a ghost town, but it has lots of activity all the time now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vintageclub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1988-marilyn-version-williams-taxi-only-200-made?tu=vintageclub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.