I found out that this pin is the 4th of its kind made and all portions match - head, cabinet and playfield.
Serial Number is 004 14311
Machine is in very nice condition and shows well. Everything works as it should and playfield is clean and shows little wear.
Normal marks on cabinet but they were almost all retouched. Not perfect by any means but looks good over-all.
Backglass is in nice shape with some minor flaking in a few areas but not noticeable from the front that much. Check pictures. Inside cabinet is very clean.
This pinball would be a nice addition to any collection and has a cool vibe to it with all the different sounds, chimes, calls, and voices.
What has been recently done to shop it out:
- playfield totally stripped and removed everything. Cleaned everything including ramps and replaced all rubbers.
- waxed playfield
- replaced all playfield upper lights with #47's
- replaced some playfield hardware with stainless
- all three balls replaced with brand new shiny types
- stripped and recoated the lockdown bar cabinet assembly
- stripped and recoated the playfield bar braces
- bead blasted and recoated the legs and replaced the levelers and feet. (It all looks fantastic)
- cleaned interior cabinet
- stripped and recoated speaker assembly inside and out. check the pictures!
- retouched some areas that needed on cabinet. (not perfect but looks good)
- battery mount replaced and lowered. I left a quick dismount if removing upper main board.
Areas that aren't perfect:
- center targets missing target fronts (2 of the 3) but function properly - see picture. I can replace and have a source if someone wants these fixed.
- spiral ramp has cracking in interior hole (typical problem for this game) but not noticeable unless you look for it and does not hamper function in any way
- blue pop bumper was never wired from the factory with a light. I left this alone but every other lights including flashers all work and look great. This pop bumper also has some damage but it functions fine.
- slight hum upon turn on but diminishes and fades - I was going to rebuild the power supply with a rebuild kit but haven't yet. Does not hamper game in any way.
- minor playfield wear under right drop. Also minor wear around rollover targets as it typical of these games. Doesn't look terrible though.
Some plastics are broken but mounted and look fine.
Game is very nice over-all - check pictures and thanks!
Check pictures here: