• 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by earflaps
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

f-979.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 9 years ago

One I know about sold recently for 1800 mint condition shopped and ready to go. I was willing to pay but missed out, someone got it before me.
I've had this game on my wish list for a while
Very low end on this title in shit condition is 1000
I would say very high end is 2000
But if its a title you want what's a couple of hundred more
If it was local I would be trying to deal.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

You guys are awesome.
Mr & Mrs Pac is a $500 game because it's shit. I've owned three of them and I know.
I'd rather have 20 Lectronamos than a MM but I'm having trouble determining what that kind of comparison has to do with my Solar Fire.
I'm surprised to see that in 2014, the year of holy-shit-pinball-pricing, people who aren't really interested in the game are trying to suggest what the game is worth. I'm not interested in a Cactus Canyon but that doesn't make it worth what I would be willing to pay for one. Just sayin'.
Having said all of that, I'm pretty sure that if someone stuffed eighteen hundred US dollars in my hand, they'd walk away with a pretty nice Solar Fire. The current exchange rate puts that at just about $2000 cdn. So there ya go.
Further, if someone was asking a bit more than I wanted to pay for a game I wanted to buy, and I knew that person to be a reasonable human, I would contact them and make a....
wait for it....
reasonable offer.
In summary and conclusion: I'm a pretty reasonable human and I have a Solar Fire for sale.

It's nice to know, if you were close enough to me you would have your 1800. I never make an offer on a game I want through pm or over the phone, I always show up cash in hand , unless of course your one of my friends in which case I know how awesome your game is and I just pay the price. Solar fire is nice condition are very hard to find, this is why I don't have one.i personally think your game is worth it.

#36 9 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

For what it's worth, that Solar Fire is in dire need of a healthy amount of work. Mine is shopped out and plays perfectly with serviced, clean and reliable boards, new 40-pin interconnector and new $200 LED xPin displays. Considering I've clarified that $1800 US would take my machine, I'm excited to see how much this dirty ol' thing on ebay sells for. It's at $900 now and we all know the majority of the bidding happens in the last few minutes.
Not that it really matters. I'm not out to change hearts and minds today.

I know I'm the only one, but I think your price is excellent, if shippers didn't suck and I had better luck i would just ship it, but with the type of luck I have with shippers the game would just arrive in pieces, that or the plane would crash.

4 weeks later
#59 9 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

ebay.com link » Williams Solar Fire Pinball Very Rare Arcade Good Condition Solarfire
LOL
My machine is long gone and this one on ebay is still available if anyone wants a sub-$1800 Solar Fire. Good luck!
Of course, once it's shipped and shopped, it won't be sub-$1800 anymore. My price was clearly out of control.
Flame suit ON! Helmet, too.

I thought your game was priced right, had it been local to me I would own it right now, not only that, but it would have been sold within ten minutes.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 4,600.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

4,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colehvac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1981-williams-solar-fire?tu=Colehvac1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.