Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5305.JPG
IMG_5306.JPG
IMG_5310.JPG
IMG_5301.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Up for sale is a 1981 Williams Jungle Lord. This pinball machine is in 100% working condition. I had it setup at two different pinball shows over the past two months and I got alot of great comments about how nice it played. I could use the money/space to work on other projects that I have so it's time for someone else to enjoy it.

The following work has been done recently:

* Both upper and lower playfields were completely stripped, cleaned and waxed. Every part was cleaned before it was put back on the playfield.
* All four flippers were rebuilt including all new flipper coils.
* Brand new white rubbers installed along with brand new red flipper rubbers.
* Brand new white LEDs were installed in the playfield general illumination (GI) along with the backbox.
* Brand new incandescent bulbs were installed for all CPU controlled lamps under the playfield. All the playfield inserts were cleaned from the back side of the playfield as well.
* A CR2032 battery was installed on the CPU board (no acid damage). These will last alot longer and are not prone to leaking like AA batteries.
* Brand new stickers were installed on all the drop targets and they look great.
* 2 brand new mirror finish pinballs were installed.
* 4 brand new leg levelers were installed.
* 2 brand new red quarter signs were installed on the coin door.
* Both coin mechs are 100% working. They were used at the last two pinball shows I had the machine at and they worked flawlessly. The machine is currently set on free play in my home but can easily be set to coin play.

The playfied is in nice shape. There are two broken plastics on the lower playfield with some wear in the bagatelle area and a dime sized wear spot above the upper right flipper. Both magna-save magnets work great and there is no wear on the playfield above the magnets. The playfield was waxed and has a very smooth surface and plays very fast!

The cabinet artwork is in good shape with a few scratches here and there but the cabinet itself is nice and solid. The paint around the coin door on the front of the cabinet has flaked off a bit especially on the left hand side. Stencils are available for this machine if you ever wanted to repaint the cabinet. Personally I'm more concerned about how it plays then how it looks which is why I've put so much time into the game to make sure it works just as it did when it was brand new.

The mirrored backglass is in good shape tho it does have some flaking in a few spots (typical of a backglass of this age). Overall it looks pretty good. All the displays work great and are nice and bright. Sound and speech both sound great along with the horn and chime. I love it when the chime kicks in during multiball as it lets everyone around you know you have really accomplished something!

The price is $1000. Please no low ball offers as I have put alot of time and parts into this machine to make it as reliable as possible. I can send higher quality pictures to anyone interested. I can also provide delivery and setup for a fee (depending on mileage) tho the machine must be paid in full before I deliver it.

If you would like to schedule a time to come and see the machine, let me know. I also have a 1978 Williams Phoenix pinball machine available as well. Thanks.

Rodney

IMG_5301.JPGIMG_5301.JPG IMG_5310.JPGIMG_5310.JPG IMG_5306.JPGIMG_5306.JPG IMG_5305.JPGIMG_5305.JPG

#2 11 years ago

I've played this game, and it looks and plays great - you'd be hard pressed to find a nicer example! Buy with confidence, Rodney's one of the hobbies best and does outstanding work.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from debaser:

Up for sale is a 1981 Williams Jungle Lord. This pinball machine is in 100% working condition. I had it setup at two different pinball shows over the past two months and I got alot of great comments about how nice it played. I could use the money/space to work on other projects that I have so it's time for someone else to enjoy it.
The following work has been done recently:
* Both upper and lower playfields were completely stripped, cleaned and waxed. Every part was cleaned before it was put back on the playfield.
* All four flippers were rebuilt including all new flipper coils.
* Brand new white rubbers installed along with brand new red flipper rubbers.
* Brand new white LEDs were installed in the playfield general illumination (GI) along with the backbox.
* Brand new incandescent bulbs were installed for all CPU controlled lamps under the playfield. All the playfield inserts were cleaned from the back side of the playfield as well.
* A CR2032 battery was installed on the CPU board (no acid damage). These will last alot longer and are not prone to leaking like AA batteries.
* Brand new stickers were installed on all the drop targets and they look great.
* 2 brand new mirror finish pinballs were installed.
* 4 brand new leg levelers were installed.
* 2 brand new red quarter signs were installed on the coin door.
* Both coin mechs are 100% working. They were used at the last two pinball shows I had the machine at and they worked flawlessly. The machine is currently set on free play in my home but can easily be set to coin play.
The playfied is in nice shape. There are two broken plastics on the lower playfield with some wear in the bagatelle area and a dime sized wear spot above the upper right flipper. Both magna-save magnets work great and there is no wear on the playfield above the magnets. The playfield was waxed and has a very smooth surface and plays very fast!
The cabinet artwork is in good shape with a few scratches here and there but the cabinet itself is nice and solid. The paint around the coin door on the front of the cabinet has flaked off a bit especially on the left hand side. Stencils are available for this machine if you ever wanted to repaint the cabinet. Personally I'm more concerned about how it plays then how it looks which is why I've put so much time into the game to make sure it works just as it did when it was brand new.
The mirrored backglass is in good shape tho it does have some flaking in a few spots (typical of a backglass of this age). Overall it looks pretty good. All the displays work great and are nice and bright. Sound and speech both sound great along with the horn and chime. I love it when the chime kicks in during multiball as it lets everyone around you know you have really accomplished something!
The price is $1000. Please no low ball offers as I have put alot of time and parts into this machine to make it as reliable as possible. I can send higher quality pictures to anyone interested. I can also provide delivery and setup for a fee (depending on mileage) tho the machine must be paid in full before I deliver it.
If you would like to schedule a time to come and see the machine, let me know. I also have a 1978 Williams Phoenix pinball machine available as well. Thanks.
Rodney

Hey Rodney did you snag that $250 Barracora up in Rockford you bastard?

#4 11 years ago

^ haha, I figured you got it! (or were selling it)

#5 11 years ago

Great seller and person!

#6 11 years ago

Rodney is a quality individual. Deal with confidence....

This game will play fantastically...

#7 11 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys! Tim - that wasn't me that snagged that Barracora tho I wish I would of. I did snag a Swords of Fury on Tuesday.

1 week later
#8 11 years ago

The Jungle Lord has been sold. Thanks.

#9 11 years ago

Strong. Guy from Lansing?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Marietta, GA
1,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Langhorne, PA
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 42.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1981-williams-jungle-lord-pinball-machine-in-grand-rapids-mi?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.