View topic image gallery

DSC03535.JPG
DSC03561.JPG
DSC03531.JPG
DSC03528.JPG
DSC03524.JPG
DSC00134.jpg
#1 12 years ago

I've got more pins than space - so I've decided to sell my 1979 Williams Flash. I haven't listed it on eBay or CL yet - figured I've give Pinsiders 1st shot. I'm asking $1,000, but will consider all reasonable offers.

I purchased this machine in August of 2010 from www.joystixgames.com. I paid $1,400. Since purchasing it, I've added LED's, target decals and did a flipper rebuild. It's very clean - plays and looks great.

The machine is located in Houston, and I'd prefer not to deal with shipping (though would consider it for the right price). Thanks for looking! DSC00134.jpgDSC00134.jpg DSC03524.JPGDSC03524.JPG DSC03528.JPGDSC03528.JPG DSC03531.JPGDSC03531.JPG DSC03561.JPGDSC03561.JPG DSC03535.JPGDSC03535.JPG

#2 12 years ago

For those wanting a CLASSIC pin that looks absolutely stunning in person with LEDs, this is it.

I can't believe you're selling it Sunking, but good luck! Flash won't leave my collection.

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Flash won't leave my collection

Yeah, I'm not 100% sure I'm making the right decision, but I've put so much time and effort (not to mention $$) getting the sexy but dirty Genie fixed up, that I hate to just turn around and flip her. I've had Flash for a while, and also have Steve Richie's Firepower....so a system 1 Gottlieb might be a nice change of pace. If I didn't have Firepower, there's no way I'd consider selling Flash, as I have so many memories of that machine (but none more than Firepower).

1 week later
#4 12 years ago

Bump - pics added.

#5 12 years ago

This past weekend I had a small pin tourney with my 5 machines: taxi, cyclone, BK, gorgar and flash.

Lowest scorer (in terms of my point system) had to buy everyone a round at the bar that night.

Well, it came down to a tie for last place between two players. Flash was the tie-breaker machine...

Dumb story I thought I'd add.

#6 12 years ago

Beautiful machine, wish it were closer

#7 12 years ago

Where about in houston are you? I live in Pecan Grove (Fort bend)

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from Shug:

Where about in houston are you? I live in Pecan Grove (Fort bend)

I'm also in Fort Bend - Sienna Plantation.

#9 12 years ago

Great! I sent you a PM

#10 12 years ago

Flash looks it's best with all GI blue cointaker superbrights. 30 total in there.

Looks KILLER! Just do the GI.

#11 12 years ago

Flash has been sold to a fellow Pinsider. Hope you really enjoy it Shug!

#12 12 years ago

Bingo Bango! Nice job!

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Flash has been sold to a fellow Pinsider. Hope you really enjoy it Shug!

Thanks SunKing! It was a pleasure doing business with you and I really enjoyed meeting you! Flash is a beauty and I have been having a blast with it so far. I'm so glad the garbage guys did not keep the legs and coinbox for it!

#14 12 years ago

Nice looking flash you had, does that mean you will need to change your avatar?? Would find it hard to part with mine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

2,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milan, IL
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Green Brook Township, NJ

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1979-williams-flash-in-excellent-condition-asking-1000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.