3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by AlexF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3way-2 (resized).jpg
    3way-1 (resized).jpg
    3way (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - for sale

FS: 1959 United 3-Way Shuffle Alley - Clean Project

Added: 2020-10-19 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 5 times (June 22nd, 2021) • Ended: July 21st, 2021

Price

$ 400

Clean classic shuffle alley project arcade game that has been in climate controlled storage for a few years. 6 players, 3 game modes.

The backglass is fully intact.

Minimal wear on the lane, and the paint is still vibrant.

There are a few dings, scratches, and minor wear in the varnish of the hardwood rails consistent with normal wear & tear.

The cabinet paint is in good shape, and is not faded.

On the cabinet, below the opening for the lane, there is a patch of discoloration (likely from old water damage) to the veneer of the wood, but this isn't visible when the game is assembled. The wood itself is still sound.

No cracks or breaks in the hood over the pin assembly.

The coin door is original, and has been wired up with a free play button.

The plastic pins are in good shape, but yellowed, and have some worn areas at the tops of them where they make contact with the mechanisms.

New leg levers and t-nuts were installed.

Includes brand new puck ($35!) and a few used spare score reels (easily worth $100+!).

I also have a spare set of 10 pins in good condition (with the correct logo for this game, which are hard to find); asking $100 for this set of pins.

Currently disassembled into the games major components for storage (cabinet, lane, legs, and pin assembly). No stairs, easy pick-up, and I can assist with loading. This can fit in a 5x8 enclosed uhaul trailer, but the lane will need to be propped up at an angle since it's a snug fit.

Item photos

3way-1 (resized).jpg
    3way-2 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are ForceFlow's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ForceFlow's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Ballston Spa, NY, US

1 month later
    2 months later
    #6 3 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Pictures might help with the sale, depending if you can get to it in storage.

I'm aware. If I could easily take decent photos of it while in storage, I would have.

Unless someone is seriously interested, I'm probably not going to dig it out for photos until springtime since it's not a high priced game.

I may just end up trashing it since it would be far easier to do that. Since it's such a nice looking machine, it would be a real shame to actually end up doing that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-1959-united-3-way-shuffle-alley-project?tu=forceflow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.