• Latest reply 8 months ago by AlexF
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3way-2 (resized).jpg
3way-1 (resized).jpg
3way (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

FS: 1959 United 3-Way Shuffle Alley - Clean Project

Added: October 20th, 2020 Re-listed: 5 times (June 22nd, 2021) Ended: July 21st, 2021

Price

$ 400

Item description

Clean classic shuffle alley project arcade game that has been in climate controlled storage for a few years. 6 players, 3 game modes.

The backglass is fully intact.

Minimal wear on the lane, and the paint is still vibrant.

There are a few dings, scratches, and minor wear in the varnish of the hardwood rails consistent with normal wear & tear.

The cabinet paint is in good shape, and is not faded.

On the cabinet, below the opening for the lane, there is a patch of discoloration (likely from old water damage) to the veneer of the wood, but this isn't visible when the game is assembled. The wood itself is still sound.

No cracks or breaks in the hood over the pin assembly.

The coin door is original, and has been wired up with a free play button.

The plastic pins are in good shape, but yellowed, and have some worn areas at the tops of them where they make contact with the mechanisms.

New leg levers and t-nuts were installed.

Includes brand new puck ($35!) and a few used spare score reels (easily worth $100+!).

I also have a spare set of 10 pins in good condition (with the correct logo for this game, which are hard to find); asking $100 for this set of pins.

Currently disassembled into the games major components for storage (cabinet, lane, legs, and pin assembly). No stairs, easy pick-up, and I can assist with loading. This can fit in a 5x8 enclosed uhaul trailer, but the lane will need to be propped up at an angle since it's a snug fit.

Item photos

3way-1 (resized).jpg
3way-2 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Ballston Spa, NY, US

Seller insights

These are ForceFlow's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to ForceFlow's stats page

1 month later
2 months later
#5 8 months ago

Pictures might help with the sale, depending if you can get to it in storage.

#6 8 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Pictures might help with the sale, depending if you can get to it in storage.

I'm aware. If I could easily take decent photos of it while in storage, I would have.

Unless someone is seriously interested, I'm probably not going to dig it out for photos until springtime since it's not a high priced game.

I may just end up trashing it since it would be far easier to do that. Since it's such a nice looking machine, it would be a real shame to actually end up doing that.

#7 8 months ago

I've always liked this era bowler a lot. Still early enough to retain that classic woodrail look but modern enough to include a couple game options.

3way (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside