Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by gjm7777
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LE_sellers (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swampfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Buy a premium. Not only will you save a bunch of money but you will have zero problems buying one.

Well, that’s not always true. Stranger Things Premium had sold out everywhere, and that’s what pushed me to considering an 11k LE. In the end, I passed the info along to another Pinsider and instead went home with a Pro that I ended up loving. But your point is right for most Sterns. And maybe they’ll re-run STH Premium eventually.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from Beez:

However, it’s frustrating to see the people that immediately post it for sale to make a profit. I get it, we all like money, but it just seem like a giant slap in the face to me. No way would I buy one from someone doing this ... maybe it’s just me.

It’s even more frustrating when it happens with older pins. You see something rare for sale for a reasonable price, and it’s snatched up by a flipper within minutes of being posted. A week later it pops for sale for $1000 more, and they just wiped it down and put LEDs in it.

#49 2 years ago
    Quoted from chad:

We're lucky Stern does not have Pro, Premium, and Limited Edition Topper series!

Aren’t toppers all pretty much LE at some point?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swampfire.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/frustrating-someone-grabs-an-les-and-immediately-post-for-sale?tu=swampfire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.