Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by gjm7777
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LE_sellers (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metallik.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 2 years ago
    Quoted from Beez:

some of us don’t mind paying a little extra for what’s sure to be special limited run with a few additional features

Yeah and some people don't mind paying a lot more for what’s sure to be special limited run with a few additional features. Why should you get the game over others who are willing to pay more?

These threads are pointless. A limited edition is LIMITED by definition. When you have more people wanting the game than games available, you have a conflict. Everybody has their own idea how the conflict should be resolved:

"I want it more therefore it should be mine."
    "I ordered first..."
    "I know the distributor personally..."
    "I bought the last 5 LEs..."
    "I'm willing to pay more..."

Y'all are like a bunch of kids who argue over the cool toys. Limited editions are pure cash cows, all about the benjamins.. if you don't like the rules, don't play the game.

Quoted from NPO:

Welcome to the new state of the hobby. Gone are the prevalent tinkering and engineering days.ow, it is all about how deep your pockets are and how many zeros you can put on your check.

Completely untrue the minute you get away from limited run games. There's still all kinds of folks tinkering with EMs, restoring classics and building homebrew games. Look at the folks building games from scratch... Want a Star Gazer but don't want to pay 6K? Build one with 2K worth of parts like jjsmooth.

Stern will make as many premium Mandalorians as necessary. Buy one of those, they play the same.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metallik.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/frustrating-someone-grabs-an-les-and-immediately-post-for-sale?tu=metallik and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.