Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by gjm7777
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LE_sellers (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brianj1337.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#61 2 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

Pretty sure the people who have the money for 10+ NIB machines (or high end popular machines) are not getting all these payments....ffs.

I bought a pinball with mine.

#62 2 years ago
    Quoted from jawjaw:

Another level? How? There is more to pinball than LE pins. LE pins are designed to be hot collector's items and people that buy LE pins demand exactly this. If anything, it shows pinball is doing pretty well when there are that many people fighting over $10000+ pins. If Stern increased the LE number to a high number to match demand fans would be upset. If Stern increased the price or did a lottery system to try to cut out scalpers, fans would be upset. LE buyers want this game because they stand to benefit and it makes it exciting. If you don't want to play the game then buy something else. Simple as that.

I agree. Limited availability has always been a sales tactic to increase drive for a product,.. But anyone buying them to flip within a day or two for $1,000’s more is still a dick in my book.

Not to mention now you could even have distributors possibly working with friends etc to flip them. I’ve been in the business of flipping stuff in the past and its all in who you know.

I know sneakers got to a level with collectors that people were begging the manufacturers to come up with ways that regular fans wouldn’t get screwed on new releases. There was a few things they did like an app with a timed lottery deal etc.

For me I won’t get into LE’s as I plan on playing my pinballs and then handing them off to my kids when I die one day. If I had a room full of LE’s I don’t think I would be playing that often since they’re so collectible.

It’s like the guy that has a beat up but working trans-am he’s driving the shit out of monthly while the guy that has a mint 12,000original miles, limited edition trans m-am takes it out maybe 3-4 times a year.

#65 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I'm not so sure about this cargument. Some are valid in my opinion. Not all LE's are trailer queens. The only ones I have played were on location.

True that. Most of the LE’s I’ve played were routed as well.

Just saying if I were a big collector I would definitely baby some of the LE’s over other pins

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brianj1337.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/frustrating-someone-grabs-an-les-and-immediately-post-for-sale?tu=brianj1337 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.