Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 69 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by gjm7777
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LE_sellers (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zablon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Now, it's up for trade for a POTC (JJP) or whatever expensive new pin that has established price. Who the hell would trade a game you physically have for a pre-order? This is just as bad as selling R&M spots for $2k. Honestly, I blame these payments everyone got. It was Monopoly money.

Pretty sure the people who have the money for 10+ NIB machines (or high end popular machines) are not getting all these payments....ffs.

#29 2 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Well, when you consider the fact that what we have now is a "trickle UP" economy.....uh.....yeah. Those payments are ending up in the hands of the wealthy, because people are spending them. It might be via a business like owning a restaurant or construction company, it might be because we used some of that money to buy a "not NIB" pinball machine from them. If you really think that the money that's been handed out over the last year doesn't impact things like this, you might want to take some time and really think about economics and how money works, how we've ended up in this place where very few people control the vast majority of wealth, and things that are taken for granted in civilized places (Yeah, I said it.) like your healthcare being paid out of your taxes, are a virtual impossibility in the US.
    Oh, also inflation. Clench up on that one.
    I got full amount of both payments. I didn't *need* either one to survive, but I also didn't lose my job. My wife more or less did, for a while, and got screwed on unemployment, but we would've survived without either payment, I think. Point is...there's probably a lot of people in my situation that didn't *need* the money, and no doubt some of them spent it on really ridiculous things like pinball machines or leasing a Benz or whatever. Trust me...plenty of that money ended up in the hands of people that didn't get paid it directly by the government...

Yeah, and lots of it went to the already rich and unscrupulous. I tire of people complaining about the poor getting extra money as if THAT's the problem in this country. They very much could have been a bit more selective in who got money, that is true, but listening to well off people complain about it is laughable. (and full disclosure we got half of the first and none of the rest). We definitely didn't need any of it.

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

It’s not like they said you Had to run out and buy a toy with it? You could donate it to a children’s hospital or church if it bothers you so much?

I didn't say I didn't. But thanks for playing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zablon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/frustrating-someone-grabs-an-les-and-immediately-post-for-sale?tu=Zablon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.