You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0CB93DDE-AF22-45CC-B40B-DD2677EC8BD7 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
CE24355A-5619-4B44-8D5A-A1F2549C2593 (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

Looking for this center plastic… any leads would be awesome!
Thx!

CE24355A-5619-4B44-8D5A-A1F2549C2593 (resized).jpegCE24355A-5619-4B44-8D5A-A1F2549C2593 (resized).jpeg
#3 1 year ago

Saw that… not spending $150 for one plastic i want… hopefully. Lol

#4 1 year ago

If someone remakes the center plastic, I’m in for one too. Better than spending $175 or so.

#5 1 year ago

Easy project.

Buy the upkick pinball plastic protector and apply a waterslide decal.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1256-upkick-pinball/04906-frontier-slingshot-and-center-plastic-protectors

Alternatively, I suspect that they can direct you on where to have one made with the artwork applied.

#7 1 year ago

I collaborate with Dave at UpKick on a regular basis for plastics. If there is interest, as long as I can get a scan of an original in decent shape then I'd be willing to make a few complete pieces for $25 each including US postage.

#8 1 year ago

I think i can get you one from my local barcade tantrum!

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

I think i can get you one from my local barcade tantrum!

Ideally, a 300dpi scan is preferred. If you can't do that then I could potentially get by with a photo that is taken where the camera is parallel to the piece. In addition to the photo I would need dimensions of the object. From here, I can create a template for you to test then once we have the shape and scale correct, I can proceed with the artwork and cutting of the piece.

You can PM me to if you have any questions and for my email address if you wish to undertake the project.

#10 1 year ago

Frontier center plastic design is complete. For each person ordering, price will be $25 including postage and $15 for each additional.

Please PM me ASAP if you want to get in on the first run.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

1 week later
#11 1 year ago

Turned out perfect!
Thx mr. T!!

0CB93DDE-AF22-45CC-B40B-DD2677EC8BD7 (resized).jpeg0CB93DDE-AF22-45CC-B40B-DD2677EC8BD7 (resized).jpeg
#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Frontier center plastic design is complete. For each person ordering, price will be $25 including postage and $15 for each additional.
Please PM me ASAP if you want to get in on the first run.
[quoted image]

I’ll take one. Let me know where to send the money.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 199.95
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 10.00
$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems
Boards

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/frontier-middle-plastic-anyone?hl=dantesmark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.