1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Billc479
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 1 year ago

They service phone and internet in my area - if it weren't for Comcast business, I'd be stuck with 1.5Mb down, and 1Mb up. So, I'm.. not surprised.

Please, please bring in Fios.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from Coyote:

They service phone and internet in my area - if it weren't for Comcast business, I'd be stuck with 1.5Mb down, and 1Mb up. So, I'm.. not surprised.
    Please, please bring in Fios.

Fios is pretty much done with, if you dont have it now, it most likely will never be available in your area. 5G is your best bet. Verizon is planning 5G in some areas.

#4 1 year ago

Frontier is my only choice except for satellite. Satellite doesn’t work during storms ( think dish and directv) so I don’t like that option.

Right now, I pay them for 25MPS, and feel lucky to get 19 MPS. I complained to FTC, and bottom line was since they advertise the service as “Up to”, as long as I get anything, they meet FTC requirements for truth in advertising.

Regardless, this can’t be good for my service. Cue the popcorn.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from pincoin:

Fios is pretty much done with, if you dont have it now, it most likely will never be available in your area. 5G is your best bet. Verizon is planning 5G in some areas.

5G and Elon Musk. Pretty soon well all have constant radiation coursing through us endlessly. But hey, well get great reception!

3 weeks later
    #6 1 year ago

Well, my prediction is coming true. My upload speed has degraded from 1.2Mps to 475 Kps. Download speed is down from 19Mps to 15 Mps. I'm running out of popcorn.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside