• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3-829.jpg
2.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Lost my Frontier along with plenty of others in Yarnell wildfire. Been hunting for awhile and found one in Omaha, Pinball Past. Mike was great to deal with, very easy transaction. Thanks alot Mike

#2 10 years ago

Congrats buddy. Now get that restored playfield installed. Lets play.

#3 10 years ago

The PF in that thing had a horrid touch up job...get in that restored one immediately!! Good luck

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainFantastic:

The PF in that thing had a horrid touch up job...get in that restored one immediately!! Good luck

What are u talking about, that PF is mint. Ha. No worries. Got a fresh restored PF to drop in. Almost fully populated, so literally drop it in and plug it in. Will still do lots more like I always do. Custom painted cab, powder coat and so on.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Gotta bring the kids up the hill and we can all play or who knows I may be moving pins back to the desert soon??

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Thanks for the pin party! Really helped get me motivated. Rough seeing your restores turn to ash

#7 10 years ago

They musta had 2 Frontiers then. The one they sent me pictures of about 1-2 months ago had a Very Bad touchup job done on it. Think it had Red LED's in the Wolf's eyes too if I remember correctly. I'll see if I can find the photos

#8 10 years ago

BTW the machine I am talking about was on EBAY as well if that makes a difference.

#11 10 years ago

Read my response again, u must have skipped the "Ha". PF is not up to my standards, didnt even pay any attention to it. Don't care, don't need it. Just a positive thread for Pinball Past

#12 10 years ago

About damn time you found another one of these! Congrats...

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from SSrig:

Lost my Frontier along with plenty of others in Yarnell wildfire. Been hunting for awhile and found one in Omaha, Pinball Past. Mike was great to deal with, very easy transaction. Thanks alot Mike

Congratulations on replacing your torched Frontier I have bought many pins from Mike and yes he is a great guy to deal with I put some games on that Frontier and thought it played pretty good . Seems like a hard one to find especially in nice shape as they got played pretty hard back in the day

#14 10 years ago

All of my dealings with Pinball Past have been positive as well. Mike loves talking about pinball, especially early SS and EMs. He's taught me quite a bit about repairing my own machines.

#15 10 years ago

Yeah, Mike saved my bacon today after Marco hosed me on an incomplete Tron white rubber set. Great prices on parts, too! Awesome dude.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 69.00
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/frontier-is-in-the-mtns-thanks-pinball-past and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.