Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Martijn
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2251 (resized).PNG
    cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto (resized).png
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).png
    image (resized).png
    download (resized).jpg
    The Foghorn Leghorn (11).jpg
    image (resized).png
    pinside_error1 (resized).jpg
    Pinside_Error2 (resized).jpg
    test (resized).JPG
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

Anybody else having this problem ? When you click on a topic, it's aligned fine, but on the Front Page, everything has shifted slightly to the right ; cutting off the topic number of new posts and total posts. Annoying.
    Not losing sleep or anything ; just wondering if this is happening on anyone elses phone.

#2 7 years ago

Mine started doing it after I updated to iOS 10. I think it's because it shows a vertical scroll bar now cutting off the post numbers partially.

#3 7 years ago

Started today, no updates or anything here.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Started today, no updates or anything here.

same

#5 7 years ago

Same here.

#6 7 years ago

ForceFlow drop that box o aprons and get this fixed before the OCD Boys have to pay you a visit !

#7 7 years ago

It's been happening on my Samsung note and is driving me nuts. I tried changing every setting and had no luck. Only thing that works is switching to desktop mode.

#8 7 years ago

Yep... me too

#9 7 years ago

Yep, just noticed it today. I thought it was something I was doing wrong.

#10 7 years ago

Well, lucky for FF, everytime one of us OCD Boys starts pulling outta the driveway we have to go back and make sure the door is locked. All of them. 66 times.
    So we haven't had our 1st "official" gang meeting yet....but when we do... you can bet we will take roll 10 times in a row. Probably 20, just to be safe.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

everytime one of us OCD Boys starts pulling outta the driveway we have to go back and make sure the door is locked.

Only thing I check is to make sure the coffee pot is unplugged. Bugs me so much, I've gotten halfway to work and turned around.

I have as much faith in that cheap made in China fire bomb as I can throw it.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

ForceFlow drop that box o aprons and get this fixed before the OCD Boys have to pay you a visit !

Hey now, that box is starting to become infamous

We noticed today there was an issue with the mobile layout. Robin is aware of it.

#13 7 years ago

Actually my desktop has also shifted right. Is this Robin telling us to vote Republican ?
    Not allowed here buddy.

#14 7 years ago

Looks to be fixed, thanks!

#15 7 years ago

Yep. All good on my end too.

#16 7 years ago

Seems to be worse now for me and you cannot see the total number of posts to the right of the colored box.

test (resized).JPGtest (resized).JPG

#17 7 years ago

Same here. Can't see any numbers on the right.

#18 7 years ago

Yep. Still wonky. I have nothing on far left or right.

#19 7 years ago

When I rotate my phone horizontally it works great, it's only when it's vertical the issue happens

#20 7 years ago

I can't see anything at all on the right side when I close my eyes.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

When I rotate my phone horizontally it works great, it's only when it's vertical the issue happens

Same here.
    Using Android 4.4.2, issue happening in both the stock browser and Firefox 48.0

#22 7 years ago

I have a related but different issue, where the left side menu appears at the top, and all the forum threads appear below it, rather than to the right of it.

Pinside_Error2 (resized).jpgPinside_Error2 (resized).jpg

pinside_error1 (resized).jpgpinside_error1 (resized).jpg

#23 7 years ago

It's fixed

#24 7 years ago

Not fixed.

#25 7 years ago

It's fixed for me.

#26 7 years ago

Mine still looks like BoJos earlier post.
    Yes I've tried adjusting display and text and restarting my pos phone. Still stuck in the middle with you.
    This is the "Cry" sub-forum right ?

#27 7 years ago

Not yet fixed. Using safari and I haven't updated my iPhone to 10.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#28 7 years ago

PorkChop you and bro gonna make it to Expo ? C'mon man.

#29 7 years ago

Is there a pinside mobile app?

I've noticed the "there have been xxxx posts since your last visit" doesn't appear and I have to page to the end of posts...but I'm new to the annoying "smart" phone world so I could be doing something wrong.

#30 7 years ago

You're doin it all wrong son...
    The Foghorn Leghorn (11).jpgThe Foghorn Leghorn (11).jpg
    No I really have no idea.

#31 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

Is there a pinside mobile app?
    I've noticed the "there have been xxxx posts since your last visit" doesn't appear and I have to page to the end of posts...but I'm new to the annoying "smart" phone world

You're doing it right. Many web pages today show a different version based on the capabilities of the device you're using. No Pinside mobile app, just a great website that responds based on the device connecting to it.

#32 7 years ago

Have you considered upgrading your mobile device?

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Have you considered upgrading your mobile device?

To DMD?

#34 7 years ago

There were some issues this weekend with mobile views which should have been fixed now. If not, please post screenshots.

Keep in mind that at smaller screen sizes some information gets abbreviated or even removed to make the most of available screen real estate. That's intentional. Hoever, if you're seeing something that wasn't like that last week then it might be a bug. In that case, please let me know here!

#35 7 years ago

Still wonky for me. If I go sideways you can see the whole screen again. Was never like this before. 2 screen shots.

#36 7 years ago

Mine still looks like his top screenshot too.

#37 7 years ago

Mine does too on my iPhone and it didn't last week. I have an android tablet that looks fine.

#38 7 years ago

It's doing the same thing on my phone.

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Mine still looks like his top screenshot too.

Mine looks like his top one as well. And the green links for read pages are so far to the right that I can't even click on them.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

And for comparison, this is what it used to look like on the same phone in the same orientation:

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#40 7 years ago

cry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto (resized).pngcry_baby_1_-_iStockphoto (resized).png

#41 7 years ago

?
    Robin asked, we just answered.

#42 7 years ago

I'm on a phone in a bag, 1986 Corvette style.
    Hey ladies !

#43 7 years ago

I was just having fun

#44 7 years ago

Have fun somewhere else fvcker.
    Harr...you gonna make Expo bud ?
    I'll spot ya in the totally teal outfit.

#45 7 years ago

Beers on me brougham !

#46 7 years ago

I am gonna be there!

#47 7 years ago

Alright !
    Well...by beers on me I actually meant that literally. I spilled beer all over myself. I got a Miller Lite with yer name all over it though.
    Let's party !

#48 7 years ago

Same thing here as posted above - thought it was intentional since it started .. Glad to see that's not the case though

#49 7 years ago

Is this happening on the "small" iPhone (< 6) ?

#50 7 years ago

Yes 5s for me.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/front-page-shifted-to-the-right-on-mobile/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.