image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
59027280.jpg
Capture.png
464201.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#222 8 years ago

After having some time to digest this a bit, it doesn't seem too bad. I would still like to give DP a dutch oven treatment for their communication skills, but we still get the music. The clips and call outs are completely awesome - that Maude clip was great from the video (thanks sd_tom).

This movie and pin are all about the call outs, movie clips, and the characters. As long as that is still there, it kills any other pin out there in the audiovisual department in my opinion.

For me, the apron and music stuff kind of fall into the same category as the WOZ interactive topper (and maybe a couple of other changes that bother me so little on my WOZ now that I cannot recall them...) that got canned. Building a pin is like trying to predict the future in some ways.

Bottom line - I am looking forward to receiving my TBL #19!

#393 8 years ago

This thread is getting boring.

#397 8 years ago
Quoted from Star_Gazer:

Dutch language is getting better though...

het is een fluitje van een cent

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#430 8 years ago
Quoted from scott_freeman:

Bye bye CCR,
here is what the game sounded like at Expo.
» YouTube video

I wouldn't hold out much hope for the Creedence....

Sorry, couldn't resist!

#494 8 years ago

People and companies use OPM all the time. Banks, friends, families, VC, PE, Angels, Kickstarters, and yes, preorders. Especially small businesses and start ups. Wherever you can get it. It is smart. Sometimes for both parties!

Even on Kickstarter, you have opportunity to perform a little due diligence and judge your risk tolerance. Are you in for an attaboy and a sticker? Or your own underwater drone?

Nothing wrong with it at all!

#514 8 years ago

can we get back to whatever the hell that stupid pebble thing was?

#523 8 years ago
Quoted from sd_tom:

Predator guy was a crook, and JPOP is an idiot. DP has delivered BOP2.0 already and is a team of people. They also havent taken any more pre orders (new money) since the first of the year.. Unlike JPOP who is still trying to do that.
Everyone that is on pre order currently was in during Phil gate.. So we've all already had our test, and got out if we weren't comfortable.. We've already heard plenty from the peanut gallery plenty during that.

I just PM'd you about hundred more thumb's up!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rtr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/from-expo-no-licensed-songs?tu=rtr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.