image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
59027280.jpg
Capture.png
464201.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rensh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#173 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

This smelled like BS to me. Then how are they making money / paying the staff? Come on guys. They stopped taking pre-orders because they wanted to limit the mob coming after them when no pins shipped in 2015. So easy to see that.

Another proof of people only wanna see what they believe. So easy to see that.

Apparently you do the bookkeeping for DP as you know it all otherwise I would suggest it perhaps can also be that DP and the factory assembling it are in here for the long run, eg. are prepared to invest money upfront of themselves in TBL in order to make it happen and are prepared to wait for payment? Could it perhaps be that some of the developers have money of their own which is used to overbridge the gap till production? I know, it is speculation from me, it is easy to see that but tell me why your story is better than mine.

5 pcs production TBL will be seen on DPO (7+8 november) showing DP capabilities of producing pins and where they will be heavily tested (23 hours of continous playtime in 2 shifts).

No mob is going to chase them as there will be no need to.

#471 8 years ago

I for one think this is a very good sum up of key issues at this moment

Expecting now that 5 pcs TBL will shed their light at DPO and ease your minds

And, for what it's worth to you, I truely believe your investment is safe. Being Dutch and meeting Jaap and Barry in person I am closer to the fire and still sleep comfortable knowing my money is safe

Building pinball is just a hard job with unexpected bumps in the road. But in holland we have good suspension

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods
Decals
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rensh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/from-expo-no-licensed-songs?tu=rensh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.