3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

84650681 (resized).png

This topic is closed.

#1 3 years ago

best chicago gaming co. solid mm and afm. puny problems. then stern walking dead metallica really no problems yet puny probems also. 3 rd american pinball ive had bad boards on houdini and problems with octoberfest. but had been fixed ... last jersey jack woz major board problems most money spent fixing.

#2 3 years ago
    84650681 (resized).png84650681 (resized).png
    #3 3 years ago

I'd say Stern is tops, not perfect (QA) by any means just the best out there, variety, volume, gameplay/software and getting the themes/licenses. CGC has not made a new game yet, but technically they developed a new board set for the remakes so it's possible, love to see them do one. I think JJP and AP suffer from a theming standpoint so far, but Hot Wheels and POTC were highlights for me. Who will eventually get the Harry Potter license? That will be huge for the smaller outfits.

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:Who will eventually get the Harry Potter license? That will be huge for the smaller outfits.

That has been a dream theme for me ever since I got into pinball. I think jjp would do it better.

#5 3 years ago

As it stands, this the opening post of this thread isn't particularly well focused or substantiated.

OP, if you would like to re-frame your thought/question in a more focused way, you are welcome to start another thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/from-best-to-worst-pinball-companies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.