(Topic ID: 226185)

Friggin work blocked Pinside

By northerndude

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BCA0D791-F82F-44A9-A47F-23BA13F43CBF (resized).jpeg
    b62 (resized).jpg
    a1e (resized).png
    d015c2fabb3bff9f4a28eb4a5e366541 (resized).jpg
    oNoFkb.gif
    2ivl3z (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#139 3 years ago
    Quoted from timab2000:

I think this post shows why you do not see labels that say, "Made in Canada"

I almost spit out my coffee when I read this. Friggin hilarious!!

#150 3 years ago
    Quoted from Insane:

Sometimes the people who should get fired, that the union gets them their job back is because the company didn't follow the protocols that they agreed to in the union contract. i know of one place in particular, that wouldn't write anyone up, but would then try to fire them. Usually there is a way to fire someone, you just have to follow the correct procedure.

Teachers unions won't touch the lamest teacher. If you have tenure, you are golden. Sweet benefits and a pension to boot.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poppapin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/friggin-work-blocked-pinside?tu=poppapin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.