(Topic ID: 226185)

Friggin work blocked Pinside

By northerndude

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BCA0D791-F82F-44A9-A47F-23BA13F43CBF (resized).jpeg
    b62 (resized).jpg
    a1e (resized).png
    d015c2fabb3bff9f4a28eb4a5e366541 (resized).jpg
    oNoFkb.gif
    2ivl3z (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 5 years ago

My work blocked it to. When I try thru wifi says its an unsafe site.....?
    IT guys are smart.

#120 5 years ago

I made 7 grand pooping on overtime last year.

#121 5 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Yeah, it's not like the 80s where we did lines of blow and had three martini lunches before going back to work to fix the brakes on your wife's car.

Ahh, The good ol'days.

2 years later
    #153 3 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Nothing could be further from the truth that Union workers are lazy and have it made. That was true back in the 60' 70's and early 80's maybe but it's not true at all in today's world. I am not pro union but unions need to make a comeback because middle class workers are getting shit on so bad right now that it's not even funny.
    I am in a union and I work hard and we also get treated like shit. Unions have no power at all today. People are treated bad and are losing their pensions right and left. . Also for anyone who thinks you cant get fired in a union, come to work where I do and they will show you how wrong you are. Union workers today are some of the hardest working men and women that I've ever seen.

Thank you Terry for one of your last Great Posts! RiP brother.
    Im a proud Union guy for 31 years. Ive always worked long weeks, long days. Part of being in a union was being compensated for those long shifts.
    During covid Im one of the guys trying save our union and get the 1000 people I have back to work safely.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/friggin-work-blocked-pinside?tu=ericpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.