Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Miguel351
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spanish eyes.jpg
    Not.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Redeyes:

u have 135 pins!? holy shat, and no BK2000? where do u keep all of them?

That is the largest collection I can remember seeing on Pinside.

OP, are you a rout operator or are all those games in your private collection?

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from aberdeentp:

sell and publish military books. Starting working at 11 as a paperboy and by the time I was 13 had enough saved up to buy a Spanish Eyes, then a few years later in 1979 when Paragon came out it was placed in a small travel agency. After a month I talked to route guy into selling it to me with partial trade of my Spanish Eyes. Had it till I moved away to college and after a few years my parents called wanting to get it out of the house so I let them sell it, so someone got HUO Paragon save for one month on a route, but didn't get played much as it was a small farming town I grew up in. So had the bug early and after college and later divorce and when I was able to save up, starting collecting again about ten years ago, and a few years back moved out here and put the building up to house them as previously they were at my business.

Man, that is phenomenal. You easily have the largest private collection I have ever seen. If ever I am driving through Colorado I may take you up on the offer to go take a peak...not sure when that would be but that many machines in top flight restored condition would be a stunning site to behold.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tigerlaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fresh-off-a-route?tu=tigerlaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.