Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Miguel351
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

spanish eyes.jpg
    Not.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Redeyes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

u have 135 pins!? holy shat, and no BK2000? where do u keep all of them?

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from aberdeentp:

I didn't say anything was wrong with them, most would make nice players, but to say fresh off a route is not how I would put it. Off a route it's anything but fresh, it's worn out, smells often and filthy, so yes most will clean it up before putting it up for sale.

this is a private collection, I had a building put up behind my house and that's where I keep them. I don't have a BK2000 or IM as right now these are not on the top of the list unless I see a good custom one, like the custom IM that went up for sale a few months back here, and I saw that too late. But someday I'll have those two. Anyone visiting the Denver CO area is welcome to drive out here to play pinball. It's a lot of work, as I will mod out most games I have as well as add pdi glass, led's, toppers, chrome, and so on, so constantly adding to the ones I have, and practically employing Ron Kruzman full time to fix up and clearcoat nos playfields and clearcoat nearly all the playfields released by CPR and Mirco.

thats awesome! id love to see your collection someday! i live across the country tho but make it to CO once in awhile. what do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking? just curious.. also do u have a favorite pin or top 3?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Redeyes.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fresh-off-a-route?tu=Redeyes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.