(Topic ID: 122923)

French for Indiana Jones, Addams Family, etc

By CharlestonSCPins

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider charlestonscpins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hey folks,

I have a French only speaking visitor arriving today and was wondering if my Indiana Jones, Addams Family (or even my F14 Tomcat or Pinbot) can be set to French.

I saw a reference in the manual to a dip switch but also noted that it said for french made boards. Is it possible?

Thanks,

Al

#3 9 years ago

scp

I agree, they will be able to play without any problem. I just wanted to maybe do something to make them feel more at home!

Al

#5 9 years ago

ALJO,

Thanks. You are right. The audio is still English but the display is French, well most of it anyway. Was hoping to impress my visitor with a French speaking pinball machine! Thanks.

Al

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider charlestonscpins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/french-for-indiana-jones-addams-family-etc?tu=charlestonscpins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.