Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

UnfinishedCriminalCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Capture (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kpg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I was stoked to finally have found a NIB Jurassic Park LE through Trent @ Tilt. Sent him the check, and he shipped it off via Roadrunner Freight on 1/30. Well, the freight went through their Columbus Ohio terminal and stopped tracking as shown here:

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

I called them up on 2/4 and asked where it was, and the lady basically said "We cannot find it and we started an investigation on February 2nd". Then she said "It may have been sent on a train as well, we just don't know" ....

I did email Trent a couple of days ago and he said he'll look into it, but he also hasn't heard anything from them.

I called them today, and same thing "they are investigating it"

So my question is, has anyone ever had their pinball machine disappear ? Trent says it is insured.. but how long that can take I don't know. Not to mention its not easy to replace a NIB Jurassic Park LE either.

If it was stolen, maybe keep a lookout for one popping up near Columbus Ohio I guess.

Just a bummer all around

Whatever you do - DO NOT let someone ship your pin via Roadrunner Freight.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

That somebody should be the distributor who sold the game.

I agree man. I hope he's doing what he needs to on the back end to figure this out. Also sucks I paid cash and not credit card for this too, so yeah its a shitty feeling paying someone $9500 and now having that machine lost and no one seems to have any answers.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

In each case, my problem was solved by finding/calling the dispatch guy for the receiving terminal. However, finding what that terminal is takes a lot of detective work and the RR web site is not helpful in finding that info at all.

Interesting, this is good information! I am going to do some investigating on my own tomorrow and see what I can do and what I can find out.

Now I am worried if it is located, what condition is it going to be in? Sucks

#27 4 years ago

Thanks guys I really appreciate it, and I will update this thread with any info I can get. I am not too worried about Trent, I mean, he did his part - he handed off to the shipper and I am sure he'll need to handle the insurance claim if needed, at least I hope so.

Based on a lot of comments here, it seems Roadrunner has been terrible for not only me but others.

Moral of story, NEVER use Roadrunner freight. Hopefully their tracking is just screwed up and this thing just magically shows up. But last time it was updated was a week ago, and technically it should have been here already. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

#33 4 years ago

Update:

They located it !

It was discovered at the first terminal that it arrived at. Someone scanned it, and it never was loaded to get to the next terminal so it never arrived. So they completely lost track of it.

So for 10 days it has sat and technically went no where. If it wasn't for me calling a billion times they would have never found it and it would have sat there collecting dust.

Roadrunner Freight = the suck

But either way - it appears as if it was just loaded and will be on its way to me in CA soon. Let's just hope they don't lose it again on the way LOL

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Curious if the game was never found, wouldn’t the distributor be responsible for getting you a new game after a certain period of time?

Trent pretty much told me that it definitely was insured, he'd just have to put a claim in - who knows how long that takes to get paid though.

Hopefully i'll never need to deal with that process to find out

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.00
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 14.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kpg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freight-company-lost-my-nib-jurassic-park-le-?tu=kpg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.