Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

UnfinishedCriminalCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
Capture (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 4 years ago

I had someone else's game delivered to me, totally different game. Finally found out my game was actually still in Detroit and I went and got it myself without any compensation from the freight company. That was the last time I ever shipped a game, never again!! Plus the time before that they busted up a game that I had shipped, a $9000 game at that. Did I mention that I'll never ship another game ever again?!?

John

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

If you want the game back, you should both be badgering them. I can’t even tell you the shipping nightmares I have in my business. Anything can happen. It can be stolen. Or, if it was put on in a train, it could easily me temporarily untraceable. Just absolutely do not let up.

Yup I fought UPS for four months over a NOS Champion Pub playfield that I shipped to a buyer. It was in a wooden crate and already paid for and insured luckily. UPS lost it and had no idea what happened to it......In the end the buyer got there money back and I was out over $50 and a crap ton load of my time fighting to get this settled for my buyer since UPS wont talk to the buyer only the seller. I could go on and on but I will just end it here. I will say, I wont ship anything as I just got stiffed on a transformer by a Pinsider who has never paid me anything yet, including shipping it. Live and learn I guess, but shipping wise on anything, yeah I'm DONE!!

John

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

That's being TOO nice. Why the heck would you ship something that they haven't paid for? Or did they pay via paypal and retract it or something? If that's the case, put their name out there.

The guy needed it badly I guess and for some reason I had good faith in him that he would settle up with me once he got it as he was pretty active on Pinside. Thing of it is, that he has not posted anything on Pinside since that time, it just says he's active which you don't have to actually post anything to be "active", you just have to be signed in is all. I paid for the shipping of $20 and if it was something he could use then we'd figure out a value later on and get it all settled up at a later date, I wasn't too concerned at the time. Now I just wonder if something serious has happened to him since he never responds or post anything anymore and that's why I don't want to call him out by name.

John

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from cottonm4:

Usually when I used to try and help somebody who needed badly, badly enough to say whatever they thought I wanted to hear, I got burned.

Yeah he's been around a long time too and thats what I don't understand, he seems to have just disappeared totally. And he was right here in Michigan, only a few hours away. Very strange.

John

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 16.00
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dayhuff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freight-company-lost-my-nib-jurassic-park-le-?tu=dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.