IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 List of remade ramps Posted by Freeplay40 (8 years ago)

Post #200 F-14 ramp mold Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #210 F-14 ramp preview with various colors Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #232 Examples of the F-14 ramp installed in a game Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #241 F-14 ramp finished Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #258 Hurricane ramp form test Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #264 Original Hurricane ramp differences Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #289 Hurricane ramp finished Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #305 Finished hurricane ramp photi Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #310 Finished hurricane ramp Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edisonarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 8 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

So... Been doing a lot of mental designing for my new setup. I have concluded that an industrial heating setup is what I need so will be placing an order for it tomorrow. This setup, once mounted will allow me to form plastic sheets up to 24" x 36" which should easily handle most ramps. Also purchased today the pneumatic hardware to actuate the various processes on my machine. I will be able to incorporate both the new heater and the pneumatic actuators on my current machine setup so I can keep making new ramps. I am also designing a complete new machine that both the heater and the pneumatic actuators will be transferred to when ready.
The heater is 5 to 6 weeks out before I get it and then it will take me a few days to mount it. In the mean time I will be producing the Hurricane center ramp and I will also be picking up a Hurricane game from an associate so that I can model the other ones.
I am working on the mold for F-14 now and hope to show the first ones in about a week...red, white (clear) and blue! Got a Pinbot house sitting here so going to make molds for it too.

Great news! Love my blue Space Station ramp.

Quoted from 80spit:

I am another one who would be up for a Bally transporter ramp

Me too! Sure could use either/both ramps.

4 months later
#503 7 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Transporter is another one that we could probably vacuum form a reasonable replacement.

Oh Yeah!!

1 year later
#1626 6 years ago

I'm glad you have a date set and will finally get some relief.
Thoughts and prayers to you.

1 week later
#1640 6 years ago

Very glad to hear that you are out and OK!

3 weeks later
#1653 6 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Just be glad you did not get addicted to opiates like everyone else in the country.
My buddy just told me that his 27 year old daughter (who is a RN) and her boyfriend (who is an Anesthesiologist) both were found dead in a CVS parking lot Monday. Apparently, her boyfriend wrote the script, and they ODed together in his Jaguar .

yeah...wtf?

#1656 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Ouch. While I was glad to have them when I needed them, I am just as glad to be done with them. Really don't like taking medications in general, but now take quite a few! I did not abuse what I was prescribed and only took what was needed to take the edge off the pain...I was prescribed up to 8 milligrams every 2-3 hours, but I would bear the pain during the day (so I knew what not to do!) then take meds around 7:00 pm then again around 11:00 just to get me through the night comfortably.

Well done.
My wife is a post-surgery RN at our local hospital. She's a 10 year vet. and is really good at it, one of the leaders on her floor.
Lately her biggest complaint is the patient's fear of narcotics, when they really need them for a complete recovery.

#1660 6 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I vote no ramp talk until Mark tells us he is FULLY recovered.

Yep

#1671 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I am aiming for the clear ramp but figured the colored ramps would be more. Why would clear be 30 dollars more? Planetary Pinball list at $149.00 eacj

Post#343 from Transporter club thread:
"Transporter Crossover Ramps are in stock - WITH CLEAR, LIGHT RED, and YELLOW - colors are a bit cheaper as not sure of the interest $119 vs $149 for the clears. They are all now on the PPS store and ready to ship!
The colors were selected by Kevin who had done the mold work and has a Transporter.
VERY limited quantity of the Red and the Yellow and I highly doubt I would ever run the custom colors again ...
[email protected]"

2 weeks later
#1676 6 years ago

Awesome news! looks good and glad to hear you're feeling better.

1 week later
#1702 6 years ago

Great to hear you're feeling better!
Since we are talking new projects, I hope to see those red Transporter ramps someday. Would like to be on the list for a new Space Station ramp too please.
Thank you!
-Dave

#1717 6 years ago

So beautiful!!

1 month later
#1792 6 years ago

Hi Mark, I know it's probably low demand, but...upper left Transporter ramp? A light red one would sure look nice...
I had the pleasure to meet Mark recently and see his setup. He sure knows his stuff and it was really cool to see how it's all done.

1 week later
#1836 6 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

Glad to hear this! as I busted a small piece off of the entrance to my upper left while playing the other night please let me know as soon as you run these I am down for at least one

Mmm! Upper left Transporter ramp...

5 months later
#2433 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

.... Transporter ....

DigimonMeme04-56ca86635f9b5879cc4e438d (resized).jpgDigimonMeme04-56ca86635f9b5879cc4e438d (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#2471 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Checking your thoughts on transporter again, still working towards getting the plastics reproduced

Check out post #434...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transporter-the-rescue-club-beam-me-up-bally/page/9#post-4509921

3 months later
#2678 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Next up are some favors to the community...specifically, Black Belt and The Transporter.

Great news! Thanks Mark!!

1 month later
#2799 5 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

We should be having Ramp Maker classes at all the Major Pinball fest.

1 month later
#2987 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Now I want to make one of everything so I can take picture of all of them!

That would be a sight to see!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
4,690 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, TX
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edisonarcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps?tu=edisonarcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.