IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 List of remade ramps Posted by Freeplay40 (8 years ago)

Post #200 F-14 ramp mold Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #210 F-14 ramp preview with various colors Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #232 Examples of the F-14 ramp installed in a game Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #241 F-14 ramp finished Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #258 Hurricane ramp form test Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #264 Original Hurricane ramp differences Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #289 Hurricane ramp finished Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #305 Finished hurricane ramp photi Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #310 Finished hurricane ramp Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dozer1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#261 7 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

The actual forming is the fun easy part for me. The hard parts are making the molds (this one took me over a month to get just right) and the finishing.

Looks like you must have a real knack for it! Fun thread to read. Pinball needs you.

Others have mentioned the crossover ramp in Transporter The Rescue. It is an injection molded ramp. I see this on ebay, which is a whitewater ramp it says. If it can be vacuum formed, I bet you could do a transporter crossover. PM me if you want to check one out

s-l1600_(resized).jpgs-l1600_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#509 7 years ago

Transporter the Rescue owners that are in need of a crossover ramp should check out post # 30 on this thread. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-a-nos-crossover-ramp-for-transporter-the-rescue#post-3204092

1 year later
#1554 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Check out this thread. There is a discussion going on there for reproduction of this ramp. I don't know if I can do it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transporter-the-rescue-club-beam-me-up-bally/page/4#post-3923425

TTR crossover ramp update.
This morning I received this e-mail from Rick (PPS)
Dean … fyi we are working on getting the tool run, so will probably later this year, but we have a way to get the ramps done.
Rick
I replied with "Sweet! That sounds great Rick! Mind if I am the pinside leaker of that info? Thank you for keeping this ramp in mind. I think this news would really put some smiles on some faces. Dean
He replied that I could leak this, so here you go....

6 months later
#1897 6 years ago

Custom dyed Freeplay40 High Speed ramp.

DSCF6506 (resized).JPGDSCF6506 (resized).JPG

#1903 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Put some redtranslucent bumper caps on to compliment the ramp.

They would look great! I might do it too, but These are new reproduction caps that I have on it. I bought them before I new I needed a new ramp even. I think I have translucent red ones on hand. Might try it for fun.

#1906 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

There has been quite a bit of interest in the Rollergames ramp. There is an avid collector locally that has offered to let me borrow his game if I decide I want to do it. It's bigger than my current setup can handle right now. My forming machine can handle the bigger sheets but not my heat source. Still planning on building a bigger machine, but may "bridge" to the new machine by first building the heating component. This would allow me to heat the larger pieces of plastic and form on my current setup.
So...ramps for Rollergames? ... most likely eventually!

I will be watching for this. Shopping my Rollergames right now and didn't realize their was damage at the entrance. I will be working on a fix for now. Has your setup grown to the point where this ramp could be made Mark?

1 month later
#2005 6 years ago

I think you mean.080 vs. .050 Mark. .050 PETG should hold up well for that.

#2007 6 years ago

Oh OK....Got it. I misunderstood the post. Sorry about that.

8 months later
#2790 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey freeplay, how about a center mousin around ramp?

I would take one of these just to have on hand for a game that will not be leaving.

7 months later
#3350 4 years ago

Freeplay40, I have not been following along very closely here. Great to see Radical ramps being made! When do you need to be on the list by? My game is in storage yet and I will get it and examine the ramps closely. I remember 1 ramp has a chunk out of it.

#3352 4 years ago

So I am pretty sure it is the "Vertical" ramp that I need. I will get you good info soon.

#3381 4 years ago

Mark, I will take one of each Radical ramps you make as well, if one of them is the "vertical" ramp that Clytor posted a pic of. Like Mike and Frank say "the time to buy it is when you see it"..........saying don't EXACTLY fit, but close enough.

#3384 4 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

Mark, I will take one of each Radical ramps you make as well, if one of them is the "vertical" ramp that Clytor posted a pic of. Like Mike and Frank say "the time to buy it is when you see it"..........saying don't EXACTLY fit, but close enough.

Side note: I don't give a _____ for the VUK. Make mine without.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

2,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, OH
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gresham, OR
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dozer1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps?tu=dozer1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.