IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 List of remade ramps Posted by Freeplay40 (8 years ago)

Post #200 F-14 ramp mold Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #210 F-14 ramp preview with various colors Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #232 Examples of the F-14 ramp installed in a game Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #241 F-14 ramp finished Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #258 Hurricane ramp form test Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #264 Original Hurricane ramp differences Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #289 Hurricane ramp finished Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #305 Finished hurricane ramp photi Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #310 Finished hurricane ramp Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Malenko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2169 5 years ago

how long until the skeeball ramp is ready? I dont mind waiting to save on combined shipping. I also dont mind paying for everything in advance.

#2176 5 years ago

Yeah, cycle jump/skeeball. I've heard it called both and I'm just in the habit of calling it the skeeball shot.

If I want both, can I still pay $90 for the corkscrew now and the balance for the other when its ready?

#2182 5 years ago
Quoted from BigB:

I need a price total for two corkscrew ramps with shipping. How and who do I pay? Thanks.

Maybe PM for combined shipping, but these were the payment details:

Quoted from Freeplay40:

If you only want the Cork Screw ramp now you can send payment via Paypal to [email protected]
Please don't forget your Pinside name! And be sure I get your address.
Transparent Orange Cork Screw Ramp $80
Shipping $10

2 weeks later
#2228 5 years ago

Now that you know prices can I pay for both? It'd help offset the cost of making them.

1 week later
#2254 5 years ago

That Kydex looks tits! I'm down for that and a translucent orange corkscrew ramp. If only you repro'ed plastics, then I'd stop having broken Arnie plastics in my T2.

#2280 5 years ago

Freeplay40 When I order mine you can include a smoked ramp and I can take pix of it in game, then I can send it off to whomever orders it (I obviously wont need 2 ramps)

#2285 5 years ago

If you can't let me know, I don't mind paying a refundable deposit on the second ramp if you don't trust me (I am an internet stranger!)

I'm super exited to have my comet up to 110%! Let us know how everything else goes, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we hope you're on the mend quickly!

#2300 5 years ago

They look amazing, let me know when I can pay and get them, I'll be sure to take lots of pictures for you. I'll probably figure out a way to light up the corkscrew like I lit up the comet on the shooter entry:
LED Strip (resized).jpgLED Strip (resized).jpg
covered (resized).jpgcovered (resized).jpg

Sorry for the crummy cell phone pix.

#2306 5 years ago

Mannnnnn that red has me rethinking the Kydex ramp.

#2311 5 years ago

Dude, those look amazing. You ok with me buying 2 motorcycle jump ramps then reselling the one I like less? I really can't decide between the red and the Kydex.

#2313 5 years ago

If you could make the pop bumper caps in that same red it'd be a no brainer.

#2319 5 years ago

I'm sold on the red. I thought I'd be a stickler for the Kydex but it just looks too freaking cool. Please PM me when I can paypal you for the 2 ramps. You don't happen to know where I can get replacement screws for the corkscrew do ya? I have one on each end holding it in, its how I got the machine.

#2322 5 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Malenko, I really like the way those extra lights light up the Comet plastic. Thanks for sharing the pics, no doubt have to steal your idea.

Steal away! I ran the wires to the underside of the PF and tapped a GI wire. The wires run near the one way gate leaving the shooting lane, its poking out in the top pic, but its completely covered by the Comet plastics. I'm probably going to find a way to light up the red ramp without over doing it, same for the new corkscrew.

I was going to buy 2 but I think I'm going to have to limit myself to just the red, I have a ton of other little things to buy and its starting to add up (like replacing all the star posts in my comet)

#2335 5 years ago

oh, so just pay you? I'll do that on my lunch break! Red cycle jump and the orange corkscrew!

#2338 5 years ago

Just paypalled you $155 wooooooo hooooooo

Now I just need to replace the pop bumpers and my comet will be pretty much complete

#2364 5 years ago

Ramps showed up today, decided to add more LED lightning around the new clear cycle ramp.

#2366 5 years ago

oh I took pix too, forgot to post them. I absolutely LOVE these ramps.

ramps (resized).jpgramps (resized).jpgramps2 (resized).jpgramps2 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#2512 5 years ago

Oh wow, that looks amazing. I wish I had a pinbot!

2 weeks later
#2573 5 years ago

I dont have a pinbot, but I'd take a "messed up" ramp over you tossing it out.

2 weeks later
#2597 5 years ago

Id love the TMNT ramp …. in green

3 months later
#2864 5 years ago

My center ramp in comet was the only thing NOT broken. LMK when you do TMNT

#2894 5 years ago

Not ramp related, but can you make the curved plastic piece for LW3 that prevents airballs over the center targets?

1 month later
#3011 5 years ago

My comet looks so good thanks to your ramps. Better than OEM.

#3015 5 years ago

Any chance of a Getaway U turn ramp thingie?

#3019 5 years ago

U turn ramp COVER thingie, my bad I missed a word. The plastic that covers the U turn takes a beating from balls going airborne from the "Super Charger" My plastic is dented in so bad its actually curved in. Im amazed its not cracked through. I can take a picture if you'd like. Was just an idea, I know you cant do TMNT ramps cause they are too big so I was thinking of small pieces that would be great to have.

#3030 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Is that the piece in the upper left corner?

Yes, top left corner

20160506_112312_1024x1024 (resized).jpg20160506_112312_1024x1024 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#3084 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Not something I'm real interested in doing, but I will help/coach anyone on how easy it would be to do yourself. PM me.

PM Sent

4 months later
#3357 4 years ago

Even though my comet main ramp is in pretty great shape, I'd prolly still pick up one from you for when the inevitable happens or change it out cause you'll have a cool color for it to go with my orange corkscrew and red skee ball ramps I got from you.

#3368 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm new to this thread but am going to buy Comet ramps. Just trying to decide if I should get the red or black cycle ramp. Or perhaps both?

I almost bought both, but I decided on red and don't regret it one bit. Attached pix of the orange corkscrew and the red skeeball (aka cycle) ramp

comet1.jpgcomet1.jpgcomet2.jpgcomet2.jpgcomet3.jpgcomet3.jpgcomet4.jpgcomet4.jpg
1 month later
#3468 4 years ago

I love your brutal honesty

4 weeks later
#3565 4 years ago

Do you plan on doing T2 ramps? I'm only asking because I'm about to start a play field swap and would be more than happy to send you the stock ramps while I do the top and bottom side tear down, cleaning, and swapping

#3567 4 years ago

I dont need any, mine are fine I was just tryin to help others

2 months later
#3760 4 years ago

So I got the skeeball/cycle jump ramp and the corkscrew ramp for my comet and I see a bunch of people needing a center ramp......

My center ramp is in perfect shape (other that the sticker at the entrance lifting a little). I totally understood the other 2 ramps needing replaced but I dont have any context on whats breaking on everyone else's center ramp. Can one of you guys post a pic of how its normally broken? Im afraid mine might be broke and I dont even know it!

#3764 4 years ago

Welp since mines in such great shape I'm more than willing to send it off to Freeplay40 if it'll speed up the process for everyone else to get a replacement. I'd still like to see pix of the broken ones for my own edification.

#3766 4 years ago

mine has one, and its not a mod, my uncle was the second owner off this game and he bought it after it was on location for about 6 months. I doubt it was put on by the op and couldn't see my uncle adding one in the 20+ years it sat in his basement relatively unused.

2 months later
#3918 4 years ago

Be safe, your health is more important than pinball ramps.

8 months later
#4217 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Not yet....
Working on a little inventory than on to the heater.

I still volunteer my center ramp if you need it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton Twp, MI
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cheat Lake, WV
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Malenko.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps?tu=Malenko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.