IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 List of remade ramps Posted by Freeplay40 (8 years ago)

Post #200 F-14 ramp mold Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #210 F-14 ramp preview with various colors Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #232 Examples of the F-14 ramp installed in a game Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #241 F-14 ramp finished Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #258 Hurricane ramp form test Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #264 Original Hurricane ramp differences Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #289 Hurricane ramp finished Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #305 Finished hurricane ramp photi Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Post #310 Finished hurricane ramp Posted by Freeplay40 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1557 6 years ago

Hello. Searching for the Comet corkscrew ramp. Any chance you have been able to produce one? I know you have taken time off for yourself. I actually need two of them. Let me know if you can make them. Thanks.

#1562 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I do have a donor ramp for the Comet Corkscrew and hope to do it very soon.

Please let me know when you are able to make them. I need two of them. Thanks.

3 weeks later
#1595 6 years ago

Hey Mark, any updates on the corkscrew ramp for Comet? I need two of them. Thanks.

#1612 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Hey All... Just want to let everyone know that there will be another lull in my production coming in the next few weeks. I do not have a set date yet, but I am opting to have another surgery. Specifically this will be for the reconstruction of my sternum which did not heal properly following the open heart surgery. My entire sternum is separated and although I have been told that one can choose to simply live with this, after meeting with the reconstructive surgeon his advice was to go ahead with the repair. At approximately 10 weeks since my initial surgery I should be completely recovered, however I still suffer some severe pain, thankfully only when I cough deeply or...sneezing is a real bitch....not to mention the unnerving feeling of bones grating over one another. Failure to stabilize my rib cage would result in future limitations such as lifting. So this is a quality of life choice. Nobody wants more surgery, but this is certainly less than what I just went through, and I anticipate a quicker recovery. Hospital stay is only 1 or 2 days.
There are several of you with ramps requests involving me doing assembly, and should you be anxious to get those done, I just recommend you get your parts to me ASAP. As I said, I do not have a date for the surgery set yet, but I am anxious to get this done and behind me and have requested first available date. Guessing probably within 2 weeks.
As I continue to respond to new orders and finish existing orders I want to focus on several new molds before my surgery. My process for molds require they "cure" for at least a week to 10 days before they can be finish prepped for forming the pieces so if I can get them cast they can cure while I recover. On my plate right now for molds are the Corkscrew for Comet, the three pieces for Transporter and if I can get to it, I want to get the Pinbot pieces cast.
Better days ahead my friends!

Good luck with your surgery. Your health is the most important thing right now. Our games will wait for you to recover. Follow your doctor's orders and you'll be back at it in no time. Praying for your comfort and speedy recovery. God bless.

5 months later
#1928 6 years ago

Need two corkscrew ramps for Comet. Can't wait until you get them ready.

1 month later
#2047 6 years ago

The Comet Corkscrew Ramp looks killer in Orange. Are they ready to purchase yet? If so, how much are they and how do I go about ordering them. I need two please!!!☺

1 week later
#2154 6 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Got most of the work done on my mother's house and am now working on finishing the Cork Screw ramps. I will start working down the list soon.

That's great news! I need two orange-dyed corkscrew ramps when you have them ready and put me on the list for two cycle jump ramps. One in black and one in the smoke style. Thanks! You are a savior to many of us out here in pinball land!

#2181 6 years ago

I need a price total for two corkscrew ramps with shipping. How and who do I pay? Thanks.

3 weeks later
#2270 5 years ago

Wow! Now I'm torn between one ramp formed in Kydex and one in smoky PETG, or two formed in Kydex. Just glad to have the opportunity to choose. Up until now that wasn't even an option. The entire pinball world could never repay you for everything that you do to help out our community. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Think I'll go with two Kydex jump ramps. Let me know when I can order and pay for them. The two orange-dyed corkscrew ramps that I got from you look great. I already have two Comet Center ramps so I should be good to go for now after I get these cycle jump ramps.

#2324 5 years ago

Wow! The red ramp looks great in the pictures. Can't wait to see what it looks like installed in one of my machines. I will be ordering one red and one Kydex. Whichever looks the best is what I will use in my keeper pin and the other will go in the unit I'm selling.

#2333 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

OK..... I will be ready to start shipping the transparent orange and Cycle jump ramps on Tuesday. The only limiting factor I have right now is the number of Kydex black Jump ramps I will have available. I intend to process orders until I see how far I get with the Kydex choice. If I'm short I will order more Kydex an do another run right away.
Transparent Orange Cork Screw Ramp $80
Cycle Jump clear $60
Cycle Jump black ABS $60
Cycle Jump transparent red $65
Cycle Jump Kydex $75
I can ship two pieces for $10
Three or four pieces for $14
I will give preference on the Cycle Jump ramps to those who already purchased and took delivery of the Cork Screw ramps.
I will accept payments beginning tomorrow, Monday.
Payment via Paypal to [email protected]
Thanks for all your patience....Mark

Woohoo! I just sent payment for a red transparent ramp and a Kydex black cycle jump ramp. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

#2357 5 years ago

Got my ramps in the mail today. They look nice. Can't wait to see them installed in my machine. Thanks a lot for all that you do for our community! You Rock!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Olympia, WA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Johnson City, TN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BigB.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps?tu=BigB and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.