image (resized).png
image (resized).png
510-5000-00_POTC_Ramp (resized).jpg
IMG_1800 (resized).JPG
IMG_1799 (resized).JPG
IMG_1794 (resized).JPG
IMG_1793 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 4,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 97.
#4801 36 days ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I see you are correct on this example. Flaps are usually riveted to ramps, but on this game you don’t need to worry about that. Even easier!

yeah though it is very weird the way they aren't attached directly to the ramp O_o

Confirmed Marcos are nos, with some wear, PBR has some as well so i will ask them first since i have a "fairly" large order coming their way

#4802 31 days ago

The first wave of Demo Man ramps are complete.....well, I'm still applying decals and the exit brackets which are optional. I will start tonight sending out pm's to the folks toward the top of my list. There are always a few anxious folks that I do ship to provided they are towards the top of the list. In total I have produced just over 100 total pieces so far. Everything I have shipped so far had been complete sets. The prices previously posted (#4777) are good although I have added a $30 discount for the full set. What I have produced is maybe half of what I need, but I want to get some of this stuff moving as well as see what people are ordering so I can adjust my production to match.

First, if you know you are on the list and do not wish to purchase, please, please let me know so I can whittle down the list. For this first round of shipping I will likely fill full set requests first, but those of you who only want certain pieces(s), please let me know that as well so I can maximize production to get what everyone wants as fast as I can.

You will see two versions of the Car Tunnel in the attached photos. One with the slots in the top and one without. So far everyone has selected the version with no slots as there seems to be no pressing reason for them and the look is much, much cleaner.

I'll be honest, I generally only follow the list for a while as it's very time consuming...time better spent making ramps! While I have been working diligently on the Demo Man pieces, my inventory of other ramps has dwindled, so in addition to getting these produced as efficiently as I can....with your help letting me know what you want, I can simply plan better. Once I get through the Demo Man release, I expect I will be taking at least a month off for Cryogenic therapy...kidding...but seriously will be taking some time off to enjoy the summer which has finally arrived in Seattle.

Attached are photos of the new ramps. I also couldn't resist posting a photo of one of the ramps (Center) for a before and after!

All 6 pieces were formed with thicker plastic and I am very pleased with how all of them came out...including the left ramp which I decided to toss 20 pieces in the trash and reform them plug assisted to strengthen it.

The brackets for the three playfield ramps are optional at $7 each...for now. I have been told that the price is likely to go up on those. For those ordering the full set or perhaps just the Cryo-Claw piece, the Cryo-Claw piece will require riveting of the two associated switch plates. I encourage anyone to seek out JodyG here on Pinside aka rampomatic.com for riveting kits which he has back in stock. In addition to needing the ability to rivet the Cryo-Claw, you can save $21 on the exit brackets if you use your existing 3 brackets. Both Jody and I are more than willing to help anyone learn how to rivet....honestly, it's easy if you have the right rivets and the right tool.

You do not have to wait for me to pm you if you know what you want...just shoot me a pm.

As I finished the last first wave piece (Subway) today, I did have to kick back for a double rum and coke!

WHEW!

Mark

IMG_1808 (resized).JPGIMG_1809 (resized).JPGIMG_1811 (resized).JPG

IMG_1813 (resized).JPGIMG_1814 (resized).JPG
#4803 27 days ago

Hi Marc - not a ramp bit have you ever considered doing the Lauren belle from Maverick?

Its unobtainable and vacuum formed - the original is really thin plastic ans in the game for rum a lot of people are asking about any solution.

#4804 27 days ago

I’m sure the issue is low demand, but have you looked at doing the “plastic horseshoe runway” from Fire!? Mine is badly warped from who knows what making balls get stuck. It looks like a fairly simple piece but because of its location, I’m betting it’s rare that it’s damaged.

04BB24BC-D766-4279-95CB-F1DABAB0BF69 (resized).jpeg44E45151-EE3D-42A0-B544-36C0BCDD740A (resized).jpeg
#4805 24 days ago

In case you had not seen, the injected molded Who Dunnit center ramp is available at Plantetary Pinball!

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-03-9411-SET

#4806 24 days ago

I have them too but they are not on the website yet.

2 weeks later
#4807 6 days ago

Hi A big thank you to freeplay40.
I ordered a full set of Demolition Man Ramps and got them sent to Australia, they arrived very fast in perfect order.
And I must say they are better than I could have ever imagined, they are perfect!!!
Thanks again!
Cheers
Ray

#4808 5 days ago

Any chance to get in the future Capcom Pinball Magic clear ramps ?
I could get one smaller ramp NOS, but all others are not available ...

#4809 5 days ago
Quoted from Aus911:

Hi A big thank you to freeplay40.
I ordered a full set of Demolition Man Ramps and got them sent to Australia, they arrived very fast in perfect order.
And I must say they are better than I could have ever imagined, they are perfect!!!
Thanks again!
Cheers
Ray

I agree with this sentiment. Ray and I ordered a set, Mark combined our order for shipping and our order arrived very promptly.

The quality of Mark's ramps is excellent. Demo Man ramps have been NLA for a very long time, a very big thanks to Mark for the effort he put into making the whole set, very much appreciated.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
$ 11.00
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 4,809 posts in this topic. You are on page 97 of 97.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!