IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 103.
#4651 2 years ago

I heard after making more GNR ramps, he made an F and U ramp and just disappeared.

#4652 2 years ago

I would like to thank you, as my "Doctor Who – Time Expander cover $45– 50% thicker plastic" has survived 6 months of daily pinball bashing. I have 2 original used ones that the front 4 screw areas are cracked or missing. Thanks for what you do for the hobby.

#4653 2 years ago

When he is back in the groove, count me in for a Genesis set!

#4654 2 years ago
Quoted from MysticPinball:

When he is back in the groove, count me in for a Genesis set!

Me too! Sent a PM and hope to hear back.

1 week later
#4655 2 years ago

So, first off sorry for the abrupt hiatus. Last time I checked Pinside stats, I had been on line for like 1400 consecutive days! Had been wanting to take a real break for a long time but also had a hard time not fulfilling requests. I decided I just needed to completely unplug for a while. I would have been back sooner but had some mechanical issues…..not my production machines, but tools I need to run my business. First I lost my phone while working up on the property. Gave up looking for it and got a new one! Figure the other one is either buried (was working with a back hoe) or out to sea as there was a bit of river flooding.

Next was my computer finally gave up the fight. I guess 14 years is just too much to expect. I’ve ordered a new one but this is probably the worst time of year to do that. My son convinced me to convert to a new Apple computer. I upgraded ram and storage on it and it is due here sometime between Dec 23 and Jan 3rd

Loosing the phone was bad enough but without a computer I really feel like I’m in the Stone Age!

I was reviewing all the requests since I left off line on my phone….on paper! At the moment I am working to make sure I have or will have shortly everything requested.

I have started shipping some things and will continue to reach out via pms as I have stuff ready to ship.

As soon as I get my new computer I will get caught up quickly, so please bear with me. Hard to run a business on a phone!

International orders will likely wait until I get the new computer.

Although I was on a break I did do some production. Most notably I completed the first dozen sets on the remaining Radical pieces as well as a lot of the dyed stuff I do.

I’m down to just 4 of the Comet center ramps that I have decals for. I have reached out to Planetary for more decals and I’m waiting to hear back to on availability. I have more than 4 requests for this piece and will reach out to those who want them based on when I received their request.

Mark

#4656 2 years ago

Welcome home. Did you lose all the requests that were on your computer/

#4657 2 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

Welcome home. Did you lose all the requests that were on your computer/

Not sure exactly when my last backup was, but I was pretty current with existing stuff. Expect I will need to reconstruct some of the Radical and Demo Man requests.

#4658 2 years ago

Looking forward to the demo man ramps mine are pretty rough, please add me back on the list freeplay40

#4659 2 years ago

Welcome back, you were missed!

#4660 2 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Not sure exactly when my last backup was, but I was pretty current with existing stuff. Expect I will need to reconstruct some of the Radical and Demo Man requests.

Just in case my request was lost, I would like to formally request the blue/red ramp for Pinbot, and the ramp with bracket and "Adv X" decal!
Oh and I'm glad you are back!!

#4661 2 years ago

And I would like a set of Radical ramps for my friend.

#4662 2 years ago

I

Quoted from Freeplay40:

So, first off sorry for the abrupt hiatus. Last time I checked Pinside stats, I had been on line for like 1400 consecutive days! Had been wanting to take a real break for a long time but

Hi. Please if I’m not in the list put me up for a Demolition Man full set. Thank you

#4663 2 years ago

The good news you still alive and kicking that being the most important thing. So now we have seen you, we just can just wait till you get the bumps sorted up. Good for you taking a break for the crazy ramp/pinball world. I myself sometimes need to step back and i not making parts either.

As to the computer sad it just doesn't need just a fuse and some novus 2. lol

#4664 2 years ago

Could you add me to the radical ramp list
?

#4665 2 years ago

Me too for Radical. Thanks!

#4666 2 years ago

Hi Freeplay 40,

If possible I need a set of Demolition Man ramps too, please add me to the list.
And I am guessing I will need to wait, I am in Australia!

Cheers and I hope you had a great break!! And all the best for Xmas!!

Ray

#4667 2 years ago

Good to hear you managed more time for you, but glad to see you're still interested in producing your quality ramps. I was one of the first if not the first to enquire about the possibility of a Demo Man ramp set. Still very interested in buying a set for my game. Good luck getting back into it and we are all looking forward to your future production runs.

#4668 2 years ago

Glad you're back and doing well. Add me to the Demo Man list if I'm not still on it.

#4669 2 years ago

I need an upper ramp for Swords of Fury in blue or red. PM sent.

#4670 2 years ago

Hey mark
I sent a pm awhile back, looking for the clear ramp set for Swords of Fury, thanks for all that you do for this community

#4671 2 years ago

Hello guys.

Anyone used the ramps for Swords of Fury so far? Can you upload some pictures? I would really like to see how it looks on it.

Thanks

1 week later
#4672 2 years ago
Quoted from Axaios:

Hello guys.
Anyone used the ramps for Swords of Fury so far? Can you upload some pictures? I would really like to see how it looks on it.
Thanks

I put a clear one on a swords quite a while ago.
I'll have to look for pics. I acquired the machine through a friend who decided not to work on it.
The ramp came with it.
Looked much better than i thought (I personally was against it originally). If i were to own another swords and it needed a ramp, i would do the clear ramp.
There are quite a few rivets, some in tough places if i remember correctly, so i sent the ramp to Mark and just paid him to swap over the metal parts (not sure if he still does that).

#4673 2 years ago

I thought I saw this guy's name somewhere but I can't find it.
I'm looking for someone who makes habitrails to replace unobtanium ramps ( DE Time Machine).

#4674 2 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

I'm looking for someone who makes habitrails to replace unobtanium ramps ( DE Time Machine).

Try reaching out to Loganpinball.
He made my Mando Pro habitrails.

https://pinside.com/pinball/biz/directory/1967-loganpinball

#4675 2 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Are you thinking of Mantis Amusements?
http://mantisamusements.com/

I thought someone created a forum on building your own habitrails.

#4676 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Are you thinking of Mantis Amusements?
http://mantisamusements.com/
I thought someone created a forum on building your own habitrails.

Matt Gaulden, Habitrails - https://rollingballsculpture.com/ - used to do some MM and AFM habitrails.

Not sure he does pinball work any longer, but might be worth asking.

#4677 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

I put a clear one on a swords quite a while ago.
I'll have to look for pics. I acquired the machine through a friend who decided not to work on it.
The ramp came with it.
Looked much better than i thought (I personally was against it originally). If i were to own another swords and it needed a ramp, i would do the clear ramp.
There are quite a few rivets, some in tough places if i remember correctly, so i sent the ramp to Mark and just paid him to swap over the metal parts (not sure if he still does that).

I live abroad. So what ever set up it would be done by me. That's what I did with my high speed ramp too.
Thanks for looking up fir pictures. It will really help.

#4678 2 years ago

PM’d for EATPM BBQ cover!

#4679 2 years ago

I'm looking for a new bomb ramp for my Monday Night Football, but unfortunately the Rufio ramp from Hook doesn't look to be a perfect match. Any chance you'd ever do Monday Night Football ramps?

1 week later
#4680 2 years ago

add me to the list of Batman Forever

#4681 2 years ago

Just sent you a DM about your High Speed ramps -- thanks @freeplay40!

#4682 2 years ago

Are you guys hearing back from Mark? I sent him a few PMs but haven’t heard back and don’t want to be a pest.

It would make sad to finish my SOF restore with the black ramps

#4683 2 years ago

<---- this guy needs any non-Windcoaster ramps for DE "Hook".

#4684 2 years ago

WOW I am so happy to have found this tread and to see that Radical ramps are actually being made

I will take a full set please. I sent a pm also.

#4685 2 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Are you guys hearing back from Mark? I sent him a few PMs but haven’t heard back and don’t want to be a pest.
It would make sad to finish my SOF restore with the black ramps

Dad is swamped. I will be working with him going forward to try to help him keep up. The non-"ramp making" part of the ramp business and the way he has been managing it is wearing on him. Hoping we can streamline things a bit and maybe keep him from retiring from his retirement gig (making ramps) for as long as possible.

We are working through the backlog of messages that he has had come in. We will be reaching out to everyone who has inquired about ramps as we prepare to clear the backlog and the reset the interest list that has just become unmanageable.

Thank you all for your patience.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#4686 2 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

No, thank YOU for what Mark does!

#4687 2 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Dad is swamped. I will be working with him going forward to try to help him keep up. The non-"ramp making" part of the ramp business and the way he has been managing it is wearing on him. Hoping we can streamline things a bit and maybe keep him from retiring from his retirement gig (making ramps) for as long as possible.
We are working through the backlog of messages that he has had come in. We will be reaching out to everyone who has inquired about ramps as we prepare to clear the backlog and the reset the interest list that has just become unmanageable.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

Thanks very much, Aaron!

#4688 2 years ago
Quoted from AgentX:

No, thank YOU for what Mark does!

For sure! BTW, these Radical ramps are insane! I was super impressed with how well they came out. The bigger the ramp, the bigger chance of there being issues, but he nailed it.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#4689 2 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

For sure! BTW, these Radical ramps are insane! I was super impressed with how well they came out. The bigger the ramp, the bigger chance of there being issues, but he nailed it.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

I already have the first 2 Radical ramps and can't wait for the rest to be done.

If Demo Man gets made I'm in on that set also and the Comet Center Ramp if that gets made again.

Thank you for helping save all these pinball machines.

#4690 2 years ago

fastpinball happy to wait for my SOF ramps…I’ll just work on the other 5 projects

Thanks for all you guys do for this community.

#4691 2 years ago

I sent freeplay40 a DM about pinbot ramps and decals. Is that something yall still do?

#4692 2 years ago
Quoted from WesleyB:

I sent freeplay40 a DM about pinbot ramps and decals. Is that something yall still do?

I am not sure if he has the ramp decals but I can assure you the blue and red clear ramp fits perfectly and looks outstanding installed.

///Rich

#4693 2 years ago
Quoted from RichWolfson:

I am not sure if he has the ramp decals but I can assure you the blue and red clear ramp fits perfectly and looks outstanding installed.
///Rich

Decals I think I have sourced...If i can get my hands on some ramps, life will be complete!

#4694 2 years ago

Hello
I sent you a pm.
I am really interested in a radical ramp please.
Thanks

#4695 2 years ago

Good morning. Just bought my first machine. Needs some love. Starting the rebuild of my High Speed. Do you still sell the clear ramp? Awesome part. Thank you.

#4696 2 years ago

I've sent a few PM's to Freeplay40 for a Comet center ramp and Pinbot ramps but I have not had a reply. Is there a email or website we go to for ordering?

#4697 2 years ago
Quoted from mathewrs:

I've sent a few PM's to Freeplay40 for a Comet center ramp and Pinbot ramps but I have not had a reply. Is there a email or website we go to for ordering?

No. Read up - post 4685: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/94#post-6700875

#4698 2 years ago

He responded to me today after a few months. Probably really busy. Shirley, you will hear back eventually.

#4699 2 years ago

Well, how has everyone been? After a much longer than expected hiatus, I am back in the swing. At 69 years old I have been thinking about my future. One thing I have decided solidly is that I want to keep making ramps. My son Aaron (Fast Pinball) has been with me since the beginning of this venture and he will be becoming more involved over time with my hopes of someday transitioning this work to him. In the mean time, he will help me get through the back log.

The good news is that during this "break" I made a LOT of ramps! Pretty much everything is in stock. I still need to bolster up the inventory of High Speed and the two color Pinbot main ramps. I will be doing that this week. I have had a few Guns n' Roses sets tucked away and I think they are all spoken for, so will be doing another run of those soon as well.

I started shipping ramps today and have already reached out to many of you. We will continue to work down the back log as soon as possible.

#4700 2 years ago

Quoted from Freeplay40:Well, how has everyone been? After a much longer than expected hiatus, I am back in the swing. At 69 years old I have been thinking about my future. One thing I have decided solidly is that I want to keep making ramps. My son Aaron (Fast Pinball) has been with me since the beginning of this venture and he will be becoming more involved over time with my hopes of someday transitioning this work to him. In the mean time, he will help me get through the back log

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 85.00
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

2,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, OH
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 94 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/94?hl=kevster219 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.