IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 103.
#4601 2 years ago
Quoted from STLOkie:

I know you did several runs a few years ago but I just recent got a High Speed pin and would be interested in one of your clear ramps for that should you ever make another run of them.

Still available...Sending pm with the info.

#4602 2 years ago

The way things are going, you could have a market from better made Mandoloian ramps. I keep seeing breaks around the ramp entrances.

#4603 2 years ago

Any Chance the buildings from Fire! Are on your list??

#4604 2 years ago
Quoted from Fixer837:

Any Chance the buildings from Fire! Are on your list??

Sorry, no. Frankly they are all about the decals which are licensed materials.

2 weeks later
#4606 2 years ago

Hello. New to the forum. I’m interested in the Guns N’ Roses G and R ramps. What’s the best way to contact you to order? Thank you!!

#4607 2 years ago
Quoted from Slash131:

Hello. New to the forum. I’m interested in the Guns N’ Roses G and R ramps. What’s the best way to contact you to order? Thank you!!

Usually he askes you to message him directly and he gets back to you fairly quickly. High quality ramps too. Yoh won't be disappointed.

#4608 2 years ago
Quoted from Menthelm:

Usually he askes you to message him directly and he gets back to you fairly quickly. High quality ramps too. Yoh won't be disappointed.

Thank you!! I’ve had other good referrals as well.

2 weeks later
#4609 2 years ago

How about a Johnny Mnemonic left ramp?

#4610 2 years ago

Finally got around to printing clear decals for my Pinbot ramps - really loving how they turned out! (even though I confused which 'bleed line' to reference to so they are a hair too big...)

Happy to share the pinbot decal files if any ever wants just PM me

20210823_225148.jpg20210823_225148.jpg20210823_231741.jpg20210823_231741.jpg
1 week later
#4611 2 years ago

Hey Freeplay how are you going with the demo man ramps any further updates or time frame on them.

#4612 2 years ago

Been working on bringing back an old Comet to life and at the point where I'd like to replace all three ramps. I'd like to get on your "to do" list. I'd appreciate any info. Tks.

#4613 2 years ago
Quoted from GVHarley:

Been working on bringing back an old Comet to life and at the point where I'd like to replace all three ramps. I'd like to get on your "to do" list. I'd appreciate any info. Tks.

In stock...pm sent.

#4614 2 years ago

Just received my ramps from Freeplay40 today. They look amazing. Great work. Will be installing tomorrow and have read many posts on installation. I have the metal protector for the ramp and will e installing the protector along with the ramp. Thanks for you hard work and dedication to the hobby.

1 week later
#4615 2 years ago

I searched through the thread and didn't see a reference to the Simpsons (TSPP) anywhere. Has any thought been given to reproduction ramps for that? In particular, I know the Comic Book Guy ramp tends to break. Some ramps aren't available it seems. I don't see many Stern games on the list, so I'm not sure if that's a factor. Just curious! Thanks

#4616 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

I searched through the thread and didn't see a reference to the Simpsons (TSPP) anywhere. Has any thought been given to reproduction ramps for that? In particular, I know the Comic Book Guy ramp tends to break. Some ramps aren't available it seems. I don't see many Stern games on the list, so I'm not sure if that's a factor. Just curious! Thanks

Have not considered anything for TSPP yet, so not anytime soon.....sorry

#4617 2 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Have not considered anything for TSPP yet, so not anytime soon.....sorry

No worries, thank you for the reply! I believe about half the ramps can be purchased currently, but a couple others cannot last I checked. Just curious if it was on your radar. Maybe some other people could chime in if they have interest as well.

#4618 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

No worries, thank you for the reply! I believe about half the ramps can be purchased currently, but a couple others cannot last I checked. Just curious if it was on your radar. Maybe some other people could chime in if they have interest as well.

Have you posted in the Starship Ramp forum?

2 weeks later
#4619 2 years ago

Is there a list I can add Johnny Mnemonic ramps as a request?

2 weeks later
#4620 2 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Still available...Sending pm with the info.

Ohh, didn't realize these are still available!!!

Sending a pm now...

#4621 2 years ago

New Comet ramp is looking good! Seems like less glass smacking too, do I guess I got it right. Thanks Mark!

16351155898095496764839332776789 (resized).jpg16351155898095496764839332776789 (resized).jpg
#4622 2 years ago

I could have missed it so wanted to ask, is there a chance ramps for Goldeneye could be remade? Specifically the center lock ramp as that’s been unobtainable for years. Thanks

#4623 2 years ago

Have any of the ramps been remade for Independence Day?

#4624 2 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I could have missed it so wanted to ask, is there a chance ramps for Goldeneye could be remade? Specifically the center lock ramp as that’s been unobtainable for years. Thanks

Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Have any of the ramps been remade for Independence Day?

Not yet...I suppose Jody or I will get to these at some point....Not anytime soon for me though.

#4625 2 years ago

Successfully formed and finished the two smaller pieces of the remaining three I am working on for Radical today. Will be attempting the giant "X" ramp in the next day or two.

IMG_1758 (resized).JPGIMG_1758 (resized).JPGIMG_1759 (resized).JPGIMG_1759 (resized).JPG
#4626 2 years ago

Good to hear!

#4627 2 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Not yet...I suppose Jody or I will get to these at some point....Not anytime soon for me though.

Awesome, thanks for the reply, if they come at some point in the future that’s all that matters, it’s just nice knowing they can and could be made down the road.

Jody offered up making the main ramps that’s unobtainable but it’s just getting a sample over to him, if no one state side volunteers I will send mine to him.

#4628 2 years ago

Just got a brand new G ramp! Quality, service and shipping was all 100% , cannot recommend enough! THANK YOU!!

#4629 2 years ago

Any data east main ramps by chance?
Thankyou

1 week later
#4630 2 years ago

Anyone heard from Mark lately? He hasn’t been on in awhile.

#4631 2 years ago

It looks like he posted on here two weeks ago.

#4632 2 years ago

Any update on a possible tar pits blue ramp for LAH? I could swear there was some traction on it?

#4633 2 years ago

I'm also still interested in Demo Man ramps if those are still in the works.

#4634 2 years ago

Bout time I show off this restore. Freeplay40 ramps are perfection. Got the ramp sticker from spain but slacking on installing that.

20211117_175530 (resized).jpg20211117_175530 (resized).jpg20211117_175539 (resized).jpg20211117_175539 (resized).jpg20211117_175555 (resized).jpg20211117_175555 (resized).jpg
#4635 2 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Pinbot/Jackbot – New complete lift ramp assembly, new main ramp in transparent colors and two color (Blue/Red) and new visor

Any chance of a helmet that sits above the visor for pinbot?

#4636 2 years ago

Are Genesis ramps in stock?

#4637 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

sometimes you will see the big right ramp, thats about it for tspp.

Quoted from gorgar007:

Bout time I show off this restore. Freeplay40 ramps are perfection. Got the ramp sticker from spain but slacking on installing that.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

game looks great william, nice job.

#4638 2 years ago

Hey there; I reached out to you and was wondering if you could make me some de gnr ramps? I’m near you in kent, WA

#4639 2 years ago

Are Genesis ramps in stock?

Looking for a set of the clear ramps for a Gottlieb Genesis. May consider other colors. Are these still for sale?

#4640 2 years ago

Anyone know Mark in real life and can reach out? Seems really weird there has been no response and he hasn't been on Pinside in weeks. Hopefully nothing bad has happened

#4641 2 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

Anyone know Mark in real life and can reach out? Seems really weird there has been no response and he hasn't been on Pinside in weeks. Hopefully nothing bad has happened

Dad's all right. Been working too much and had just pushed out some big orders. Last I spoke to him he was chilling up at the property and relaxing over the holiday. I know his internet access is spotty at best.

I will let him know the internet is looking for him.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#4642 2 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Dad's all right. Been working too much and had just pushed out some big orders. Last I spoke to him he was chilling up at the property and relaxing over the holiday. I know his internet access is spotty at best.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

Glad to hear, thanks for the update! Didn't realize he's your dad. I sent him a PM a couple days ago to see if he's okay. Not like him to disappear from Pinside for a couple weeks.

#4643 2 years ago

Glad to hear he is OK! He definitely deserves some rest. Doing the work of the pinball gods

#4644 2 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Glad to hear, thanks for the update! Didn't realize he's your dad. I sent him a PM a couple days ago to see if he's okay. Not like him to disappear from Pinside for a couple weeks.

His body is getting older and his brain tells him "make more ramps!" I think it takes the physical distance from the ability to make ramps to force a little break.

When I was up there last I got to see the Radical! development. That one made ME want to take a break.

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#4645 2 years ago

The buildings are tough as it is. I

Quoted from fastpinball:

His body is getting older and his brain tells him "make more ramps!" I think it takes the physical distance from the ability to make ramps to force a little break.
When I was up there last I got to see the Radical! development. That one made ME want to take a break.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

I got to play a Radical today, and I thought of him as I gave a closer look at the big ramp he is working on. Definitely a big, but worthy headache!

#4646 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

The buildings are tough as it is. I

I got to play a Radical today, and I thought of him as I gave a closer look at the big ramp he is working on. Definitely a big, but worthy headache!

Yeah. The mold was massive. I should have taken pictures!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#4647 2 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Aaron
FAST Pinball

Uh, dad...The INTERNET is looking for you.

#4648 2 years ago

Reading through the forum, I see you have already made ramps for Strange Science a few years back. I'm currently in need of the particle separator ramp, if you still happen to have one.

But I've also got another request for Strange Science. I just got this game recently and it's missing the clear plastic cover that goes over the neon tube on the top of the backbox. The neon is there and works, it's just out in the open and looking very vulnerable. I don't have an original to make a mold from either. I realize this is probably actually two molds (unless the two halves were symmetrical). It's large and probably not in demand at all which means it would be expensive. I've done some searching and haven't come up with anything so far. You may be my only hope...

Dave
Chattanooga Pinball Museum

#4649 2 years ago

Looking for a set of the clear ramps for a Gottlieb Genesis. May consider other colors. Are these still for sale?

You need to PM him. He could be on vacation for the holiday as well.

#4650 2 years ago

I pm’d him awhile back about ordering some ramps and haven’t gotten a response. I was gettin’ a little worried he wasn’t doing ramps anymore, but after checking this thread I’m glad to hear he’s just taking a little vacation! Sometimes you just have to cut out and take a break from it all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 110.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/93?hl=brewninja and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.