IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 103.
#4551 2 years ago

Hi Mark,
I'd love to grab a Doctor Who Time Expander cover from you if you are still making them. They look GREAT and mine has seen better days! Shoot me a PM and I'll get you my shipping info and PayPal email to send the invoice to.
Thanks for making these much-needed ramps and plastics!
Eric

#4552 2 years ago

I still have Rollergame plastics.

#4553 2 years ago

Comet Center ramps!

So I have been slowly trying to contact folks on the list, but it can be hard to hook up with folks, especially in the Summertime. Also was suffering nagging back pain for the last two weeks, but that seems to have passed!

So rather than spend time trying to get in touch with folks, I've decided just to open it up to everyone now. I have a bunch ready to ship and will be forming a sh#tload tomorrow. My goal at the moment is to have enough to cover everyone by this weekend.

So if you want one....come and get it! Since it can be hard to keep folks straight, would appreciate it if you would note your Pinside "handle" in the Paypal notes.

Comet center ramp $135
Shipping $22 (Domestic US)
Total $157

Payment via Paypal to [email protected]

Be sure I get your address.

Mark

Second thought....I do have some on my list that also wanted the other two Comet pieces....those are available as well and can ship in the same box for no additional postage....it's a weight/box size thing.

New Center top (resized).JPGNew Center top (resized).JPG

#4554 2 years ago

That looks gorgeous!

#4555 2 years ago

Order sent

#4556 2 years ago

Payment sent

#4557 2 years ago

Payment Sent. I'll PM you my address. Thanks!

#4558 2 years ago

Comet center ramps.....Well that didn't take long! Existing inventory just depleted. I formed a bunch yesterday and will be finishing them through the weekend. OK to purchase if you want....I will simply fulfill in order of payment receive.

#4559 2 years ago

I should have an extra Comet Ramp Decal Sticker available once I install my new ramp. (They ship from Australia so I purchased 2 of them in case I screw it up). If anyone out there wants the extra one (again as long as I don't screw up the first one), just DM me and I'll ship it to you once I get my ramp installed. Probably going to do it next weekend.

Cost would be $15 (which is what I paid) plus shipping (likely around $10 or so for shipping depending on where you're at).

Comet Ramp Decals (resized).jpegComet Ramp Decals (resized).jpeg
#4560 2 years ago

My Comet ramp arrived today, looks beautiful! Thanks Mark! Been a while since I picked up the original, but I get the feeling the new one weighs at least twice as much???

#4561 2 years ago

Stoked to see people already getting their Comet ramps! I had a busy week, but I finally just sent you the payment and a PM. Thanks in advance, you Rock!

#4562 2 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

My Comet ramp arrived today, looks beautiful! Thanks Mark! Been a while since I picked up the original, but I get the feeling the new one weighs at least twice as much???

Definitely "beefier"! Take a look at the thickness at the drop hole on the old compared to the new!

#4563 2 years ago

Just wanted to say THANKS, got my new pinbot ramps installed last week and they look awesome!

20210619_144249.jpg20210619_144249.jpg20210619_144228.jpg20210619_144228.jpg20210619_144214.jpg20210619_144214.jpg20210617_174627.jpg20210617_174627.jpg20210615_220233.jpg20210615_220233.jpg
#4564 2 years ago

Mark,I got my Comet center ramp.Now to install it.Thanks Larry

#4565 2 years ago
Quoted from mitchzizzle:

Just wanted to say THANKS, got my new pinbot ramps installed last week and they look awesome!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Anyone with a PinBot. This ramp is absolutely beautiful. Thank you FreePlay40 for making unobtanium available again. For PinBot and anything that fits in your machine. <G>

///Rich

#4566 2 years ago

Mark do you have athe clear ramps for swords of fury and i need a clear ramp for high speed
Thanks Anthony

#4567 2 years ago

Will there be Who Dunnit ramps done sometime? There's many people who'd love that.

#4568 2 years ago
Quoted from scampcamp:

Will there be Who Dunnit ramps done sometime? There's many people who'd love that.

The Who Dunnit ramp that I believe is the most sought after is the Elevator ramp in the center of the Playfield. That particular piece is not a vacuum formed piece...It's an injection molded ramp. Both myself and JodyG have considered a vacuum formed alternative, but it's just not feasible. Best hope for that piece is that the original injection mold was to be found.

#4569 2 years ago
Quoted from Godpinzilla:

Mark do you have athe clear ramps for swords of fury and i need a clear ramp for high speed
Thanks Anthony

Sending pm....

#4570 2 years ago

Hi Mark ,your the best guy too ask this ,I am looking too get deep scratches out from a plastic ramp any ideas that might help would be great ,thanks bud

#4571 2 years ago

Mark thanks a million for the center ramp perfect fit. please keep me posted on the new center sticker..pete

#4572 2 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Hi Mark ,your the best guy too ask this ,I am looking too get deep scratches out from a plastic ramp any ideas that might help would be great ,thanks bud

Well.....wish I could help you but I do not know of any way to remove deep scratches in old plastic...best bet would be a replacement. What game/ramp?

#4573 2 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Well.....wish I could help you but I do not know of any way to remove deep scratches in old plastic...best bet would be a replacement. What game/ramp?

Hi Mark its hard too find NOS from a Maverick big ramp ,just got one from 1994 no one makes them but this one been around the world and seems like it's been rubbing on the back side so there's rub and scratch marks over it ,thought maybe there's away of getting them out .thanks for the help Mark your doing great making ramps over the years

#4574 2 years ago

Hi Mark its hard too find NOS from a Maverick big ramp ,just got one from 1994 no one makes them but this one been around the world and seems like it's been rubbing on the back side so there's rub and scratch marks over it ,thought maybe there's away of getting them out .thanks for the help Mark your doing great making ramps over the years

You mean this Maverick ramp?

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-MAV500-5883-01

#4575 2 years ago

I just love my new Doctor Who Time expander cover. It is thicker and takes a frontal hit without shattering yet. Highly recommend these products.

#4577 2 years ago

So, um...are they out of stock or something?

#4578 2 years ago
Quoted from boagman:

So, um...are they out of stock or something?

No just the ones they have left are deep scratched and marked up on the back side of them from over the years

#4579 2 years ago

No just the ones they have left are deep scratched and marked up on the back side of them from over the years

Gotcha.

#4580 2 years ago
Quoted from RichWolfson:

Anyone with a PinBot. This ramp is absolutely beautiful. Thank you FreePlay40 for making unobtanium available again. For PinBot and anything that fits in your machine. <G>
///Rich

Glad you agree! I couldnt find pics of this ramp used in a pinbot before I ordered - just so anyone else knows this ramp will definitely looks AMAZING in your game!

#4581 2 years ago

Whoa, I hadn’t checked in on this thread in a while, exciting times in ramp-making!
I think I last inquired about a year ago regarding the Grand Lizard ramp; now that the new machine is built it looks like you could make them? I have a GL which is still playing nicely but is slated for eventual restoration, so...if you need a donor to work from, I could help you out there.

#4583 2 years ago
Quoted from sethbenjamin:

Whoa, I hadn’t checked in on this thread in a while, exciting times in ramp-making!
I think I last inquired about a year ago regarding the Grand Lizard ramp; now that the new machine is built it looks like you could make them? I have a GL which is still playing nicely but is slated for eventual restoration, so...if you need a donor to work from, I could help you out there.

Appreciate the offer but I d have a GL main ramp.

#4584 2 years ago

Hello Mark... I'm interested in a ramp for Pinbot. I need the articulating ramp with visor and the transparent blue ramp please. I sent you a PM with my number

#4585 2 years ago

Hi Mark, I sent my PayPal payment yesterday for the set of three for the Comet. I tried to email you this morning with the confirmation but the pinside mail keeps bouncing.
Thanks, Kirrin

#4586 2 years ago

All good. Will ship tomorrow morning. I will update you after it ships with a means to track it.

#4587 2 years ago

Freeplay40 sorry about the other email got mixed. Your wabac ramp that got from you is a really neat job. Thank you Mark.

#4588 2 years ago
Quoted from Santis:

Freeplay40 sorry about the other email got mixed. Your wabac ramp that got from you is a really neat job. Thank you Mark.

No worries....My pleasure!

#4589 2 years ago

Hi Freeplay40,
Is there any update for the Demolition Man ramps?

#4590 2 years ago

Yesterday I finished the orange corkscrew and red cycle jump ramps. I love how the lights burst through the plastic and I plan on updating some of the bulbs to play with how they look. Super happy, great job Mark! I wound up cleaning the playfield and adding new rubber throughout and ran out of time to change the center ramp. I'll be replacing that this weekend!

Playfield (resized).jpgPlayfield (resized).jpgRamps (resized).jpgRamps (resized).jpg
#4591 2 years ago

flame polishing it will def help. make sure you find somebody with prior experience doing it though. it can go bad real quick

#4592 2 years ago

Data East ramp bracket for Freeplay40

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#4593 2 years ago

Data East ramp bracket for Freeplay40
[quoted image]

Yeah, I doubt anyone is having that piece made. Options are to remove the old one...clean up and rivet to the new ramp. Another option would be... if the distance between the wireform pieces that fit into that bracket are ~7/8" center to center, you could use a Williams bracket like this...

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/535-5291-00

The holes where it attaches to the ramp with rivets would be better closer to the end of the ramp though.

#4594 2 years ago

If the part number starts with 535, I believe it is a Data East part.

#4595 2 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Yeah, I doubt anyone is having that piece made. Options are to remove the old one...clean up and rivet to the new ramp. Another option would be... if the distance between the wireform pieces that fit into that bracket are ~7/8" center to center, you could use a Williams bracket like this...
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/535-5291-00
The holes where it attaches to the ramp with rivets would be better closer to the end of the ramp though.

Ok thanks for the help

#4596 2 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

If the part number starts with 535, I believe it is a Data East part.

Yes it's a Data East part can't seem to find any of them anywhere

#4597 2 years ago

Comet Center ramp update...

Just had a nice conversation with Rick at Planetary concerning the decal for the new center ramp. We have reached and agreement and he will soon be able to supply me with decals for future center ramp sales as well as make the decals available at Planetary Pinball.

Happy 4th!

Mark

#4598 2 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Just had a nice conversation with Rick at Planetary concerning the decal for the new center ramp. We have reached and agreement and he will soon be able to supply me with decals for future center ramp sales as well as make the decals available at Planetary Pinball

That's great news for all
Enjoy your holiday

#4599 2 years ago
Quoted from sethbenjamin:

Recently acquired a Grand Lizard. I was thinking about how the game would look with clear or semi-transparent ramps. They look so amazing on my Swords of Fury.., So if any were ever made I would be in for sure.

#4600 2 years ago

I know you did several runs a few years ago but I just recent got a High Speed pin and would be interested in one of your clear ramps for that should you ever make another run of them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 18.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, MA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Franklin Square, NY
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/92?hl=codhollandaise and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.