IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 103.
#4101 3 years ago

GUNS N' ROSES

I was changing out one of my dye baths this week and I've decided to do one more run of the Guns n' Roses ramps. I can pretty much do the R ramps (red) at any time on demand, but I rarely use a yellow dye necessary for the G ramp....So if anyone is interested in getting in on this run, let me know so I can see how many I need to make.

#4102 3 years ago

I would be in for all the Judge Dredd Ramps from whoever makes them I Love our JD

#4103 3 years ago
Quoted from MikeSinMD:

If anyone did offer the Indianapolis 500 ramps, it would be cool, I think, to do them in some different colors. Maybe red, or yellow? But really, I would just be happy to have them in clear!

While I had the game, I took the left ramp to freeplay40 to evaluate. It was just slightly larger than current setup allows. I had talked about building my own mold to be used with the the new setup when complete, but I ended up selling the game before that. I do have a couple NOS right ramps if you are looking for those. Just send me a PM.

#4104 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Wow, I just counted a total of five pieces if you include the center return and right side return extension. Didn't realize there were so many.
It looks like my whirlpool on the center one might be a little cracked, so I will wait until you at least have that one done.

I would definitely order the Radical ramp piece that includes the whirlpool. I'm hoping someone will make the ramp decals because I'd order more of the ramp pieces

1 week later
#4105 3 years ago

Are there any independence day center ramps in the wings, I know alot of people are in desperate need.

#4106 3 years ago

Hey Mark, what is current status on all the radical ramps ?

I have a double restore that is about to start and fresh full ramps would be awesome!

#4107 3 years ago

Any talk of doing the three ramps in Goldeneye? I am trying to do a restore and have been having trouble all summer to get replacements for them. Keep doing great work and thanks!

#4108 3 years ago
Quoted from Brewnut:

Are there any independence day center ramps in the wings, I know alot of people are in desperate need.

I second this.

#4109 3 years ago

Was able to get my ramps installed. Wow does that make a huge difference! Thanks again!

20200827_010139 (resized).jpg20200827_010139 (resized).jpg

#4110 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey Mark, what is current status on all the radical ramps ?
I have a double restore that is about to start and fresh full ramps would be awesome!

I'm taking it easy right now enjoying a little summer (it can be short here in Washington). Working on a lot of non pinball projects that I have let go too long as well as dealing with getting about 10-12 large maples removed from a piece of river property I have. Squeezing out time to play on the quad as well....and processing orders for what I've already produced. Honestly, this COVID deal has been good for business with so many spending more time at home and restoring machines.

I've changed the design somewhat on my new machine and have the materials now to do that.

I have a local friend who donated the ramps for the first Radical ramps and plan on hitting him up for the upper two, so once the machine is operational, I will secure those immediately....Comet center and Radical will most likely be first, but actually several will come quickly.

I am going to cruise as long as the weather holds....Will work on the new machine as time permits now and then hit it hard when Summer ebbs.

#4111 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I'm taking it easy right now enjoying a little summer (it can be short here in Washington). Working on a lot of non pinball projects that I have let go too long as well as dealing with getting about 10-12 large maples removed from a piece of river property I have. Squeezing out time to play on the quad as well....and processing orders for what I've already produced. Honestly, this COVID deal has been good for business with so many spending more time at home and restoring machines.
I've changed the design somewhat on my new machine and have the materials now to do that.
I have a local friend who donated the ramps for the first Radical ramps and plan on hitting him up for the upper two, so once the machine is operational, I will secure those immediately....Comet center and Radical will most likely be first, but actually several will come quickly.
I am going to cruise as long as the weather holds....Will work on the new machine as time permits now and then hit it hard when Summer ebbs.

enjoy the time! you deserve it!

looking fwd to Radical full sets once you can make them happen!!!!

#4112 3 years ago

Hi, any progress on the TMNT ramp? No rush but curious if would someday be available.

#4114 3 years ago

I read somewhere that you may be able
to make the Who Dunnit elevator ramp and scoop.
Count me in!
Restoring a W?D as we speak.

#4115 3 years ago
Quoted from pb456:

If this is the right place to put it, I'd be interested in replacement ramps for Surf'n'Safari. Most critically the long right yellow ramp and the red 'whirlpool' ramp.

Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Hopefully one day some Surf 'n Safari ramps and the whirlpools will be made!

I would be interested in these as well, is there just not enough interest to have these made? I imagine most surviving machines need these replaced

3 weeks later
#4116 3 years ago

Just saw a post in the "Space Station Club...Members only" post here on Pinside. Pinsider pin-pimp who did the injection molded Cross Over ramp for Transporter, has the specifications for the Space Station Upper Playfield and is beginning work to reproduce this piece....Awesome news!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/space-station-club-members-only/page/63#post-5869823

1 week later
#4117 3 years ago

Mailed out the payment for my corkscrew ramp. Cant wait to replace my broken part.

#4118 3 years ago

Any update on Comet center ramps? I know they've been discussed for a bit

#4119 3 years ago

They are top of my list....still. I have been just filling orders and working on a piece of property while summer hangs on. Good news is that the trees are all down and my last bit of work has to do with getting my back hoe started!...just let it sit too long. Looks like summer will end quickly now with storms forecast for the weekend. My focus will be back on pinball next week!

#4120 3 years ago

Interested in Fire! If they ever get made

#4121 3 years ago
Quoted from Shabazz18:

Interested in Fire! If they ever get made

Which part of Fire! ?

#4122 3 years ago

Freeplay40 - are there any Pinbot rear ramps in stock? I just needed to know how much effort to put into cleaning my current ramp!

I have the lift ramp already and it's waiting to be installed.

#4123 3 years ago

Just got a Williams Hurricane yesterday. Bottom ramp is functional but the mounting taps are really beaten up.
Dismounting and cleaning has me worried. Heard this was the place to possibly get one made. Heard something about waiting on new oven or something.

When you are setup I would be interested in atleast the bottom ramp.

Tim

#4124 3 years ago
Quoted from alexmogil:

Freeplay40 - are there any Pinbot rear ramps in stock? I just needed to know how much effort to put into cleaning my current ramp!
I have the lift ramp already and it's waiting to be installed.

Pinbot transparent blue/red ramps are again sold out. I will be making some in the next week or so.

#4125 3 years ago
Quoted from Mibagent_x:

Just got a Williams Hurricane yesterday. Bottom ramp is functional but the mounting taps are really beaten up.
Dismounting and cleaning has me worried. Heard this was the place to possibly get one made. Heard something about waiting on new oven or something.
When you are setup I would be interested in at least the bottom ramp.
Tim

I made the center ramp for Hurricane a few years ago. Seriously doubt I will ever make the other ramps.

#4126 3 years ago

Hey freeplay any thought of doing the Data East Batman main ramp? I'm on the hunt for one and all the used ones I see for sale are blown out at the same exact spot.

#4127 3 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Hey freeplay any thought of doing the Data East Batman main ramp? I'm on the hunt for one and all the used ones I see for sale are blown out at the same exact spot.

Not familiar with that ramp but maybe sometime in the future. I have a pretty big list of ramps I am already committed to, so to be honest, probably at least a year away.

#4128 3 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

I have also a question for lrosent345, JodyG, and Freeplay40.
Is there any chance for the Air Raid ramp for Judge Dredd?
It's a small ramp (probably the smallest I have seen), and almost always broken at the entrance.
Thanks.
[quoted image][quoted image]

none of the ramps are available for jd, never could figure out why. Very popular game you just can't get any parts for.

#4129 3 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

I would be in for all the Judge Dredd Ramps from whoever makes them I Love our JD

yup jd here too. i currently have 2 machines, so loaner ramps would be no problem.

#4130 3 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Pinbot transparent blue/red ramps are again sold out. I will be making some in the next week or so.

Please put me down for one! ///Rich

#4131 3 years ago

The original molds for judge dread are sitting here in my shop

#4132 3 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

*guy who makes ramps from molds*
*guy has original mold*

This seems like a match made in heaven!

#4133 3 years ago

That and we also make molds. Any I have made ramp molds. I brought the transporter crossover ramp into the world. Free play 40 know us!

#4134 3 years ago

Roadshow and high speed and pin bot here too

#4135 3 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

I didn't know the originals were in existence still...I made the Road Show ramps this summer.

20200704_111740 (resized).jpg20200704_111740 (resized).jpg
#4136 3 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Quoted from JodyG:

I didn't know the originals were in existence still...I made the Road Show ramps this summer.

Isn't doing anyone any good just sitting there.

#4137 3 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

All three have been made.
Horribly late to the party here.
Did you just acquire the stash and make a deal with Rick?

#4138 3 years ago

Those molds have been here for years. Long story but PPS does own them

#4139 3 years ago

I don’t own them. It’s out of my control unless someone steps up to the plate and wants to run them. They are big and a deal would have to be made with PPS. I build injection molds for a living. I don’t run parts. We have built many molds for PPS but it’s not my bread and butter work for my business.

#4140 3 years ago

Ugh... Been waiting for Judge Dredd ramps for years. I was lucky enough to score ($$$) a NOS large ramp a couple years ago before they all sold out from Australia, but the other 4 ramps are unicorns. I really wish someone would make them.

#4141 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Ugh... Been waiting for Judge Dredd ramps for years. I was lucky enough to score ($$$) a NOS large ramp a couple years ago before they all sold out from Australia, but the other 4 ramps are unicorns. I really wish someone would make them.

damn shame someone is sitting on all this stuff, but some of these ramps will never ever see the light of day.

#4142 3 years ago

There is more to the story. It’s more of a matter of the mold is EFN huge and nobody wants to run it. Trust me I’ve been trying to get these made. Free play knows some of the story. I’ve sent some emails and called free play tonight. I’ve got a angle for these judge dread parts. It’s also not just forming the parts the trimming fixtures needed can be equally challenging. And there is none so those have to be made.
It’s not only the ramp molds, the JD subways and a few other vac formed parts are with it.

#4143 3 years ago

I have JD tools too. The originals should have water lines going in and out. I should check mine.

#4144 3 years ago

Pretty sure they do. I can post pic tomorrow

#4145 3 years ago

I think this is JD. 5 parts

2526D699-A6C0-4ED7-9D3F-DAA89D6DB916 (resized).jpeg2526D699-A6C0-4ED7-9D3F-DAA89D6DB916 (resized).jpeg
#4146 3 years ago

Here is t zone jack bot road show and I think high speed. Can’t remember that last one

02E0ACCC-6BE7-4118-8100-FC32ABA4D9EF (resized).jpeg02E0ACCC-6BE7-4118-8100-FC32ABA4D9EF (resized).jpeg0BEC1DEC-4804-43CF-9A9F-DB63124C606D (resized).jpeg0BEC1DEC-4804-43CF-9A9F-DB63124C606D (resized).jpeg7ADD8B22-B002-49E5-B053-BED57831A558 (resized).jpeg7ADD8B22-B002-49E5-B053-BED57831A558 (resized).jpegB9986BE6-D7BB-4111-B986-92D9FDDD5573 (resized).jpegB9986BE6-D7BB-4111-B986-92D9FDDD5573 (resized).jpeg
#4147 3 years ago

Some one see if you can ID the ramps in first pic in the post with the 4 pics

#4148 3 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

[quoted image]

I was looking in the Judge Dredd manual, and it appears to me there are two other top side ramps not on this mold.

#4149 3 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

[quoted image]

This mold looks super easy to separate into individual ramps. These pics are great, thanks for sharing!

#4150 3 years ago

This one I’m not sure what it is

C63BD060-53DA-4BAB-B23E-B4AB6846980B (resized).jpegC63BD060-53DA-4BAB-B23E-B4AB6846980B (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Des Moines, IA
$ 85.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Johnson City, TN
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 110.00
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/83?hl=dstickler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.