IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,098 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 102.
#3801 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Pre- riveted ramp entrance's for me Mark if your starting a survey.
PPS has them in stock now.
Count me in for one of each ramp!

Yeah i'm definitely in for both ramps and the same with the pre - riveted entrance's, although i do have the gear to do it myself i'm happy to pay extra and let the pro do the work
Ericpinballfan does PPS have all the ramp decals??
I could only find the decals for the whirlpool ramp
I tried googling for the other 4 (1 being on the metal ramp) and had no hits to the part numbers
31-1656-3-SP
31-1655-1-SP
31-1655-2-SP
31-1656-4-SP (metal ramp decal)

#3802 4 years ago

I know I'm pretty late to the party but can someone let me know if ramps for Demo Man is part of this man's awesome work at all?

#3803 4 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

I tried googling for the other 4 (1 being on the metal ramp) and had no hits to the part numbers

These are the 3 Planetary currently has in stock.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-31-1655-4-SP&Category_Code=GS-313

#3804 4 years ago
Quoted from jardine:

I know I'm pretty late to the party but can someone let me know if ramps for Demo Man is part of this man's awesome work at all?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps?tq=Demo+man&tu=Freeplay40

#3806 4 years ago

I would be interested in the plastic trough ramp behind the drop targets in swords of fury. This would be neat in clear so it could be lit from below.

#3807 4 years ago

I could use a center Jokerz ramp.

#3808 4 years ago

I just wanted to thank Freeplay for the repro. ramp I got...
Thank you for your service.

#3809 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I could use a center Jokerz ramp.

Me too!

#3810 4 years ago

Bonjour, je recherche la rampe centrale du comet, quel serait le prix avec envoi en France?
merci

20190927_154743 (resized).jpg20190927_154743 (resized).jpg
#3811 4 years ago

Freeplay40 Our friend in France wants to know if you have the pictured ramp(Comet center ramp) and if so, how much is it including shipping to France

#3812 4 years ago

Blackwater 100 please!!

#3813 4 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

freeplay40 Our friend in France wants to know if you have the pictured ramp(Comet center ramp) and if so, how much is it including shipping to France

No Comet ramps yet. He needs to build a larger heater first that can handle big ramps like this one.

#3814 4 years ago

Comet center ramp!

#3815 4 years ago

But he did say the Comet center ramp and a ramp for Space Shuttle would be some of the first ones,once the larger heater is up and running. Fingers crossed!

#3816 4 years ago
Quoted from dardar62:

Bonjour, je recherche la rampe centrale du comet, quel serait le prix avec envoi en France?
merci[quoted image]

dardar62 C'est pas disponible au moment.

#3817 4 years ago

The Comet center ramp is the first one I will do..

#3818 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

The Comet center ramp is the first one I will do..

Gathering up tools and booking a flight as we speak so I can come out and help you get this new heater up and running!

#3819 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Gathering up tools and booking a flight as we speak so I can come out and help you get this new heater up and running!

LOL. In addition to trying to get the release of the Black Rose stuff done ASAP I have been flooded with other orders. Meeting with a Laser cutter tomorrow to cut out the entrance protectors for BR to save time. Many will recall that my mother passed away recently. She had two homes which we are now in the process of selling...and a lot of work needs to be done. I expect the work on these two homes to consume most of February......just life.

#3820 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

In addition to trying to get the release of the Black Rose stuff done ASAP I have been flooded with other orders

I can wait for the BR ramps at the moment, i'm temporarily broke AF

#3821 4 years ago

I'm trying to help someone I sold a Dredd to, his ramp is broken. Upon further investigation, it appears a lot of folks are looking for that one. Any plans to do it?
Thanks so much for what you are doing!
Chris

#3822 4 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

I'm trying to help someone I sold a Dredd to, his ramp is broken. Upon further investigation, it appears a lot of folks are looking for that one. Any plans to do it?
Chris

Which one?

JD has 4 plastic ramps:
Left ramp (the big one, usually broken at the end)
Right ramp
Blackout ramp
Air raid ramp (small ramp, usually broken at the entrance)

And 2 subways.

#3823 4 years ago

Also, I could use the subway on scared stiff.

#3824 4 years ago
Quoted from sc93cobra:

Chris

I have donor ramps here but at least one of them is too large for me to do yet.

#3825 4 years ago

Request batman data east central and joker ramps

#3826 4 years ago

So how you guys doing??? I know...I know...Where's that damn new heater. So....not taking on anymore new ramps until I build the heater. Black Rose has taken longer than I wanted. I don't make a lot of protectors for ramps but I am making them for Black Rose as an option since they are riveted to the ramp. Generally I just fabricate them myself, but in order to save time I have contracted a local laser cutter to do a bunch of them for me....Hopefully back this week. I'm also faced with selling two homes and doing work associated with those which will interrupt me some as well over the next month. I will continue to fill orders for ramps I have already done, but might be just a bit slower. Big run lately on Space Station ramps a lot of High Speeds!

The heater... My son Aaron's (FAST Pinball) partner is a literal Whiz with electronics. Aaron has said Dave will be able to advise me on some of the electronic setup...This will certainly keep me from wasting time and doing something stupid! I'm ordering the few parts I still need to make the framework to fit into my new machine. Initially I will only use the new machine with the new heater to heat plastic as my existing forming machine can handle the bigger plastic. One I get the heater working I will most likely do the Comet Center ramp first. After that we can all talk. Some I am considering are the Dredd ramps (Have donor ramps here) and the other Radical pieces.

Mark

#3827 4 years ago

Don't forget to take a stab at the TMNT ramps!

#3828 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

After that we can all talk. Some I am considering are the Dredd ramps (Have donor ramps here) and the other Radical pieces.

There will be talk i reckon Dredd ramps would be awesome and in demand and i can think of plenty of others, as i'm sure lots of other people can too. Monopoly left ramp is the first that pops into my head, totally awol in the pinball ether that one.
Definitely count me in for both Black Rose ramps with protectors in the near'ish future that's for sure!! just in the process of blowing cash on some parts to bring the project up to mechanical speed first.

#3829 4 years ago

Big effort to help the community thanks in advance for your efforts....

#3830 4 years ago

Mark- Thank You for all you do these past years. Ive purchased many ramps from you, and have had 3 of your ramps show up on machines Ive purchased.
True asset to the pin community.
New heater, what about that monster Hurricane apron ramp?

#3831 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

So how you guys doing??? I know...I know...Where's that damn new heater. So....not taking on anymore new ramps until I build the heater. Black Rose has taken longer than I wanted. I don't make a lot of protectors for ramps but I am making them for Black Rose as an option since they are riveted to the ramp. Generally I just fabricate them myself, but in order to save time I have contracted a local laser cutter to do a bunch of them for me....Hopefully back this week. I'm also faced with selling two homes and doing work associated with those which will interrupt me some as well over the next month. I will continue to fill orders for ramps I have already done, but might be just a bit slower. Big run lately on Space Station ramps a lot of High Speeds!
The heater... My son Aaron's (FAST Pinball) partner is a literal Whiz with electronics. Aaron has said Dave will be able to advise me on some of the electronic setup...This will certainly keep me from wasting time and doing something stupid! I'm ordering the few parts I still need to make the framework to fit into my new machine. Initially I will only use the new machine with the new heater to heat plastic as my existing forming machine can handle the bigger plastic. One I get the heater working I will most likely do the Comet Center ramp first. After that we can all talk. Some I am considering are the Dredd ramps (Have donor ramps here) and the other Radical pieces.
Mark

Hooray for the Radical ramps!!! Thank you!

#3832 4 years ago

Really stoked to hear you're working on that Comet center ramp; definitely got a buyer here! Looking forward to it.

#3833 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Mark

I hope you realize how very exciting all of this is.

#3834 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

One I get the heater working I will most likely do the Comet Center ramp first. After that we can all talk. Some I am considering are the Dredd ramps (Have donor ramps here) and the other Radical pieces.

Dont forget demoman ramps.

#3835 4 years ago

Yes center ramp please...Mark

#3836 4 years ago

In regards to the Jokerz! center to left ramp, I have a broken ramp that I can send you with all of the pieces. Barring that, I could possibly piece it back together with some fiberglass to be ready to make a mold.

#3837 4 years ago
Quoted from SkaterVet:

Hooray for the Radical ramps!!! Thank you!

Indeed! If there is any way you could do the ramp on the right that has the "bowl", that would be amazing.

#3838 4 years ago

Mark, was there any plans to do the small rear ramp/lane plastic for Black Rose?? I think these have been formed like other ramps but in white plastic? This one is also not available to buy, the only one that is available being the subway trough. Although mine isn't too bad structurally (just a few small cracks and a patch that looks like it's been par melted) it would be great to be able to replace with a new one, possibly in regular clear or black?

DSC04751 (resized).JPGDSC04751 (resized).JPGDSC04752 (resized).JPGDSC04752 (resized).JPGDSC04753 (resized).JPGDSC04753 (resized).JPG
#3839 4 years ago

Could the large heater give hope to Indianapolis 500 owners? A new left ramp and an extended ramp protector from cliffy to add to it would sure help the I500 market.

#3840 4 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

possibly in regular clear or black?

BLACK ... would be best visually!

#3841 4 years ago

PayPal tab open and waiting for Comet center ramps!

This IS exciting indeed.

#3842 4 years ago

So...busted my ass today cleaning out one of my mother's rentals. So tonight I was just going to take it easy....Then I got another email from Dave (Electronics engineering whiz extraordinaire) about my new heater set up. We have had a few exchanges this week. He even sent me detailed schematics on how to set it up including digital controllers. After a couple exchanges tonight, he says, do you have a minute to talk? I called him and we talked through everything concerning my new heater and how to set it up. I like to figure things out myself, and what I had designed would have worked....but long story short I am total confident with what I need to do and what I need to incorporate into my design to make a first class digitally controlled heater. Can't thank Dave enough.

This is just what I needed to kickstart my ass...

#3843 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

So...busted my ass today cleaning out one of my mother's rentals. So tonight I was just going to take it easy....Then I got another email from Dave (Electronics engineering whiz extraordinaire) about my new heater set up. We have had a few exchanges this week. He even sent me detailed schematics on how to set it up including digital controllers. After a couple exchanges tonight, he says, do you have a minute to talk? I called him and we talked through everything concerning my new heater and how to set it up. I like to figure things out myself, and what I had designed would have worked....but long story short I am total confident with what I need to do and what I need to incorporate into my design to make a first class digitally controlled heater. Can't thank Dave enough.

Excellent news!

#3844 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Then I got another email from Dave (Electronics engineering whiz extraordinaire) about my new heater set up. We have had a few exchanges this week. He even sent me detailed schematics on how to set it up including digital controllers. After a couple exchanges tonight, he says, do you have a minute to talk? I called him and we talked through everything concerning my new heater and how to set it up. I like to figure things out myself, and what I had designed would have worked....but long story short I am total confident with what I need to do and what I need to incorporate into my design to make a first class digitally controlled heater. Can't thank Dave enough.

Dave rules!

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#3845 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

best news I have heard all week!

and about damn time

love you and thanks for all you do! My radicals can finally come back to life once you work magic! Do those after dredd and a few others... we want you to work the bugs out on those $1400 games.

#3846 4 years ago

Hi,
I'm from Germany.
I want to restore my Strange Science, but I need all ramps for the playfield without colors.

Do you think there is a way to help me?

#3847 4 years ago
Quoted from Fourtreiber:

Hi,
I'm from Germany.
I want to restore my Strange Science, but I need all ramps for the playfield without colors.
Do you think there is a way to help me?

Sent PM. Typically the Anti-Gravity ramp is transparent blue which is what I stated in the pm.. Do you want a clear one?

#3848 4 years ago

Are any ramps available for Dirty Harry?

#3849 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Are any ramps available for Dirty Harry?

Sorry, no. If you go to the first page, first post in this thread, there is a list of everything I've made.

#3850 4 years ago

Can we start a go fund me to have someone build the larger heater for you ? I for one would chip in. Want that Space Shuttle ramp

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus
Plastics
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
There are 5,098 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 102.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/77?hl=jaytrem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.