IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 103.
#3751 4 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

I wish these photos did justice. The ramps are beautiful!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

For the Pinbot I had on loan from a friend, when I installed his ramps I replaced the orange domes on the main ramp with blue and red domes.

#3752 4 years ago

Hello,
I would like to buy the clear Genesis ramps please.

#3753 4 years ago
Quoted from Houst:

Hello,
I would like to buy the clear Genesis ramps please.

pm sent...

#3754 4 years ago

Happy Holidays!

Finished the Black Rose molds this evening. First test forms tomorrow. Once I get a couple masters finshed I will design the new protectors.

#3755 4 years ago

Freeplay you make an amazing product. I bought comet ramps and was extremely satisfied

#3756 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Happy Holidays!
Finished the Black Rose molds this evening. First test forms tomorrow. Once I get a couple masters finshed I will design the new protectors.

#3757 4 years ago

First formed and finished masters for Black Rose....

IMG_1592 (resized).JPGIMG_1592 (resized).JPG
#3758 4 years ago

Got a new crack in one of my demoman ramps, cant wait for these to get made.

#3759 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

First formed and finished masters for Black Rose....[quoted image]

Great job, welll done. This will make some BR owners very happy.

#3760 4 years ago

So I got the skeeball/cycle jump ramp and the corkscrew ramp for my comet and I see a bunch of people needing a center ramp......

My center ramp is in perfect shape (other that the sticker at the entrance lifting a little). I totally understood the other 2 ramps needing replaced but I dont have any context on whats breaking on everyone else's center ramp. Can one of you guys post a pic of how its normally broken? Im afraid mine might be broke and I dont even know it!

#3761 4 years ago

Can't post Comet pics right now. But most of my center ramp damage is at the exit hole. Still works fine for now, but I've seen some with home made fixes that I may have to do at some point. I've also seen a bunch that are smashed pretty good on the sides of the entry area. Mine is still pretty nice there, just a but of cracking I think.

#3762 4 years ago

Mine is broken at the entrance, cracked above the sticker in the middle and bad on the left edge. When I get home from work I can take a picture as I just removed mine for a Hardtop install.

#3763 4 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

So I got the skeeball/cycle jump ramp and the corkscrew ramp for my comet and I see a bunch of people needing a center ramp......
My center ramp is in perfect shape (other that the sticker at the entrance lifting a little). I totally understood the other 2 ramps needing replaced but I dont have any context on whats breaking on everyone else's center ramp. Can one of you guys post a pic of how its normally broken? Im afraid mine might be broke and I dont even know it!

Mine is obliterated at the entrance and also deformed from heat. It’s so warped the ball wont travel thru it. I paid $100 for the whole machine but couldn’t stand to part it out since it plays and is complete other than the main ramp. One day it will be back in action!!

#3764 4 years ago

Welp since mines in such great shape I'm more than willing to send it off to Freeplay40 if it'll speed up the process for everyone else to get a replacement. I'd still like to see pix of the broken ones for my own edification.

#3765 4 years ago

I had an nos Comet center ramp that I mentioned to Mark a few months ago but he insinuated he didn't need one so I sold it back in October. Reading the Comet thread it seems some people have a stainless ramp protector at the entrance but it seems some people thought it was maybe from another machine and not original to Comet. Mine has one and I have another bent one and I have a NOS one. I was going to post to the Comet thread and see if there is enough interest and having some made.

#3766 4 years ago

mine has one, and its not a mod, my uncle was the second owner off this game and he bought it after it was on location for about 6 months. I doubt it was put on by the op and couldn't see my uncle adding one in the 20+ years it sat in his basement relatively unused.

#3767 4 years ago

The break goes into the middle ramp above the last guy's eyes.

1577148730640417083062901670635 (resized).jpg1577148730640417083062901670635 (resized).jpg
#3768 4 years ago

My Comet had/has the extended ramp, but I hate it as it covered the graphic all the way up to the middle of the 'Comet' text and the damn thing broke anyway.

#3769 4 years ago

I’m late to the thread but I’m definitely in for a Kydex Space Shuttle ramp. I have an uninstalled NOS Space Shuttle ramp if that would be helpful Freeplay40

Probably in for Demo Man too, I need to check the condition of the ramps on mine.

#3770 4 years ago
Quoted from Brijam:

I’m late to the thread but I’m definitely in for a Kydex Space Shuttle ramp. I have an uninstalled NOS Space Shuttle ramp if that would be helpful freeplay40
Probably in for Demo Man too, I need to check the condition of the ramps on mine.

I think the guys at Starship Fantasy are trying to get a hold of you. Have a look at this post...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-ramps-by-starship-fantasy/page/4#post-5379442

#3771 4 years ago

Do you do commission work. I really need some new ramps for my Bally Atlantis game

#3772 4 years ago

I am searching for a Doctor Who - Time Expander cover. Do you have stock at the moment?

Thanks a lot
Chris

#3773 4 years ago
Quoted from chriz99:

I am searching for a Doctor Who - Time Expander cover. Do you have stock at the moment?
Thanks a lot
Chris

Yes

#3774 4 years ago

I think I need one also if I'm thinking of the same plastic, is there a Pic somewhere?

Also do you have any clear F14 ramps available? I could use that for my playfield swap.
Berto

#3775 4 years ago
Quoted from dzorbas:

I think the guys at Starship Fantasy are trying to get a hold of you. Have a look at this post...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-ramps-by-starship-fantasy/page/4#post-5379442

Thanks, I'm in touch with them.

#3776 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Got a new crack in one of my demoman ramps, cant wait for these to get made.

Is there a timeframe for DM? Where would you get the ramp stickers from?

Edit: Stickers are available at Marcos.

#3777 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Is there a timeframe for DM?

Well, I do have the donor ramps here, but like many, some are too large for the current setup. Just need to build the heater so I can do the larger ones. I do intend to do them, just can't say exactly when.

#3778 4 years ago
Quoted from dri:

Is there a timeframe for DM? Where would you get the ramp stickers from?
Edit: Stickers are available at Marcos.

The original decals are not difficult to remove and re-use.

#3779 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Well, I do have the donor ramps here, but like many, some are too large for the current setup. Just need to build the heater so I can do the larger ones. I do intend to do them, just can't say exactly when.

Do you think you'll ever get around to assembling the new heater and equipment you need to make the larger ramps?

#3780 4 years ago

Look what Santa brought High Speed!

IMG_1594 (resized).JPGIMG_1594 (resized).JPGIMG_1603 (resized).JPGIMG_1603 (resized).JPGIMG_1604 (resized).JPGIMG_1604 (resized).JPG
#3781 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Look what Santa brought High Speed![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice work ... look great

1 week later
#3782 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Look what Santa brought High Speed![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where can I get that?

#3783 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

First formed and finished masters for Black Rose

I just happened to buy myself a Black Rose project machine and might be in need of some new ramps

#3784 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Where can I get that?

Local friend is the maker of those. They should be available soon.

#3785 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Local friend is the maker of those. They should be available soon.

Really Mark? That's like asking a crackhead if they could use a fix and then when they say hell yeah you tell them to find someone who sells that stuff

#3786 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Really Mark? That's like asking a crackhead if they could use a fix and then when they say hell yeah you tell them to find someone who sells that stuff

Tell him you just need a taste...

#3787 4 years ago

Are you still doing the subway ramps for DEST

#3788 4 years ago
Quoted from Andy1:

Are you still doing the subway ramps for DEST

Yes

#3789 4 years ago

I'll PM you Freeplay40

#3790 4 years ago

So was Starship Fantasy doing Space Shuttle Ramps. I did not hear another word about them.

#3791 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

So was Starship Fantasy doing Space Shuttle Ramps. I did not hear another word about them.

yeah chris, he just got the huo ramp for the mold.

#3792 4 years ago

Actually, I'm still waiting for the ramp. That's all I need to run them. Sometimes people get busy and I'm totally at their mercy.

#3793 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

First formed and finished masters for Black Rose....[quoted image]

What's the price on these? I just pulled a Black Rose out of a storage unit today that's been sitting for 10 years. Ramps are totally warped and no good. What great timing to see you're doing this!

#3794 4 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Plus one for a rollergames ramp

Would buy "THE WALL" first in line, paid in advance

#3795 4 years ago
Quoted from Phoobooz:

What's the price on these? I just pulled a Black Rose out of a storage unit today that's been sitting for 10 years. Ramps are totally warped and no good. What great timing to see you're doing this!

I haven't set the prices yet. Had planned on test fitting yesterday with the donor but we have been snowed on and where he lives is semi remote and has a reeeeeally long driveway and an amazing house!....so going to have to wait until the snow clears.

Still debating what I will offer...Both ramps have ramp entrance protectors that are riveted to the ramps. I am designing new longer ones that I will be able to offer installed and also considering offer the ramps without protectors installed, thinking you could install your existing ones for a lower cost version....However, that would require riveting o your part. There is also another issue with the Whirlpool ramp. There is a unique bracket at the end of the ramp (exit) that will need to be transferred to the new ramp. I expect I will offer to do that for free if the bracket is sent to me. The other issue is decals. I do not provide them, so expect those will need to be removed from the original ramp and reapplied to the new ramps.

#3796 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I haven't set the prices yet.

The other issue is decals. I do not provide them, so expect those will need to be removed from the original ramp and reapplied to the new ramps.

I'm definitely interested. I don't have a rivet gun, so I'd opt in for your option. As far as the decals go, I believe I found replacement decals online elsewhere, so that isn't much of a problem at all.

I'll keep an eye on this thread to find out when youre ready. Thank you.

#3797 4 years ago
Quoted from Phoobooz:

As far as the decals go, I believe I found replacement decals online elsewhere, so that isn't much of a problem at all.

I'm sure others would be interested in those BR decals if more are available.

#3798 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I'm sure others would be interested in those BR decals if more are available.

Just got a set of ramp decals in anticipation of my order of Black Rose Ramps. Pre- riveted ramp entrance's for me Mark if your starting a survey.
PPS has them in stock now.
Count me in for one of each ramp!

#3799 4 years ago

Finished up with my High Speed Hardtop and Freeplay40 ramp install.
Looks like a brand new game.
Have to finish tweaking a few switches and it will be perfect.
Thanks Mark!

20200114_200941 (resized).jpg20200114_200941 (resized).jpg
#3800 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

You see, if you ask your crack dealer for some good meth, he's going to have to send you his meth dealer friend

These are now available. Details here; https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/high-speed-led-stoplight#post-5413329

DSC07188 (2) (resized).JPGDSC07188 (2) (resized).JPGDSC07190 (2) (resized).JPGDSC07190 (2) (resized).JPGDSC07193 (2) (resized).JPGDSC07193 (2) (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 34.95
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

8,000 (OBO)
$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.