IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 103.
#3701 4 years ago

I would like to buy a space shuttle ramp also.

#3702 4 years ago

Happy birthday ramp man!

#3703 4 years ago

Happy Bday Mark and I would be in for a Kydex space shuttle ramp as well

#3704 4 years ago

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes....The one time of the year where I have to recognize may age...Otherwise when I asked I just reply, "I don't know!"

#3705 4 years ago

Happy birthday mark. Mine is today also.

Seems the biggest demand is demo man and space shuttle.

I cant wait for demo man ramps.

#3706 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Happy Birthday to you too!

#3707 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

A lot of people are waiting for Comet center ramps as well, but the Space Shuttle crowd just had an uprising!

#3708 4 years ago

Happy Birthday, FreePlay!!

#3709 4 years ago

Happy Birthday from the Aussie Lizard...he wants some new ramps!!

received_434946987313828 (resized).jpegreceived_434946987313828 (resized).jpeg
#3710 4 years ago

Well it's Sunday so Happy Birthday Mark.

#3711 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes....

I'm a few months ahead of you!

///Rich

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3712 4 years ago

On a sadder note. There are a few of you who are sending me parts to install on new ramps and be assured I will get to those quickly. After suffering for nearly 10 years with full blown dementia, my mother passed away today. Was not a surprise and honestly a blessing. She had not eaten in over two weeks and has been under the care of Hospice for this last week with the goal to keep her comfortable. We were very lucky to have placed our mother in an adult care home (not the big ones) where the woman/owner took absolutely wonderful care of our mother for nearly 9 years. She has spent pretty much the last two years in a bed staring at the ceiling. Virtually no verbal communication. She is finally at peace.

So other than dealing with the immediate ramp stuff, I will a little slower responding right now....at least for this coming week.

#3713 4 years ago

Sad news...all the best

#3714 4 years ago

Take care of personal affairs. We'll all be here. Pinball can wait...

#3715 4 years ago

Sorry to hear that Mark, take care of you first we'll be here when you are ready to get back at this.

#3716 4 years ago

My condolences Mark. Sounds like she's in a better place now but I know that doesn't make it any easier. Take a deep breath and like others said, Pinball can wait.

#3717 4 years ago

Sorry to hear that, my condolences.

#3718 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

A lot of people are waiting for Comet center ramps as well, but the Space Shuttle crowd just had an uprising!

System 9 players unite!

#3719 4 years ago

bummer, sorry for your loss, went threw the same thing a few years back. Event the brightest life has dark days. It's been long enough that now when we get together, the old do you remember when mom storys start. Usually end up with a good belly laugh RIP mom(s)

#3720 4 years ago

We're a lonely bunch for sure!

#3721 4 years ago

Sorry for your loss. She's in a better place for sure. Glad you found her a nice place. My wife works in a few nursing homes, seems like the quality is all over the map.

#3722 4 years ago

Prayers for you and your family, Mark

#3723 4 years ago

Sorry to hear about your loss Mark. Take comfort in knowing that your mother is no longer suffering.

#3724 4 years ago

Very sorry to hear about your loss Mark. Losing a parent is never easy regardless of the circumstances. We just figure they will be around forever.

On the ramp front, it looks like Larry is getting close to running Space Shuttle ramps again. Check the Starship Fantasy ramps thread...

#3725 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

On a sadder note. There are a few of you who are sending me parts to install on new ramps and be assured I will get to those quickly. After suffering for nearly 10 years with full blown dementia, my mother passed away today. Was not a surprise and honestly a blessing. She had not eaten in over two weeks and has been under the care of Hospice for this last week with the goal to keep her comfortable. We were very lucky to have placed our mother in an adult care home (not the big ones) where the woman/owner took absolutely wonderful care of our mother for nearly 9 years. She has spent pretty much the last two years in a bed staring at the ceiling. Virtually no verbal communication. She is finally at peace.
So other than dealing with the immediate ramp stuff, I will a little slower responding right now....at least for this coming week.

Sorry for your loss man. I took care of my father with dementia. He developed it at 64 and passed away at 70. Such a brutal terrible disease. Condolences

#3726 4 years ago

Such a cruel disease. For the individual it must be terribly frightening at first and then very lonely and confusing. Hopefully a cure is found some day. My condolences to you and your family.

#3727 4 years ago

Sorry for your loss so sad...

#3728 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I should be done contacting the last folks on the Transporter and Radical lists in just the next couple days. Pretty much everything I have made for both of those projects is out the door so need to assess how many more I need to make to complete this first runs of these two.
As I have said, once done with these projects my primary focus will turn to the new heater. I did say however that I might consider slipping in some work for Black Rose.
Well....I was contacted by a local friend who told me he is just beginning teardown on two Black Rose machines and wondered if I wanted to do the ramps. Timing is everything, eh? I'm not totally familiar with the ramps on BR but he is going to send me some photos tonight so I can see if there are any I can't do right now. Either way, I think I will get the ramps from him and at least start making the molds for them...even if any of them are too large as I could follow up with those on the new heater.
So...BLACK ROSE RAMPS...
I would appreciate your feedback as to which ramps are needed/desired.
No rest for the weary!

I would be interested in a back ramp(behind the ship) for Black Rose as well

#3729 4 years ago

Geez Mark, I’m sorry about your mom. Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family

#3730 4 years ago
Quoted from Secondplace:

I would be interested in a back ramp(behind the ship) for Black Rose as well

I don’t believe he is going to do that one

#3731 4 years ago
Quoted from Demoman1:

I will take 2 sets of Demolition Man Ramps, excited, got one nice pin with no ramps, desperate also

I could use the part the claw drops on. And the tunnel for the cars!

Quoted from Freeplay40:

Sorry for your loss. Have dealt with that around our family. Sucks

#3732 4 years ago

Sorry for your loss Mark. Best wishes to you and family.

#3733 4 years ago

So sorry for your loss Mark.

#3735 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

OK... I know I have been quiet on the Space Shuttle ramps. As you all know, I need the bigger heater IF I am going to do them. Starship Fantasy has indicated that he will do them, but he has yet to commit to them. So....When my heater is done and I could do them, if they are not on the near horizon with Starship, I will do them.

Quoted from Freeplay40:

I will admit that the Kydex material is pretty cool. If and when the time comes, I would consider it, but it would require commitment from at least 8 individuals to do it. I really don't like doing ramps in black ABS, but Kydex is just such a great material...super strong.

You know you can count me in for one, maybe two - depending on price.

-Kasey

#3736 4 years ago

Another shout out for free play 40 ramps! The high-speed at crabtowne has never looked better. Thanks again for keeping one of our customers Favorites alive.

Mike

73452DDF-9DEB-434A-B010-008E44F5E6B3 (resized).jpeg73452DDF-9DEB-434A-B010-008E44F5E6B3 (resized).jpeg
#3737 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

Adding my vote for the Comet center ramp!

Looks like you do some great work, @freeplay40, thanks for all you do for the community.

#3738 4 years ago

I would like to buy upper and lower ramp for huricane I just acquired. Any chance you have that for sale

#3739 4 years ago
Quoted from nhman:

I would like to buy upper and lower ramp for huricane I just acquired. Any chance you have that for sale

Freeplay only does the center Hurricane ramp.

#3740 4 years ago

I would like to purchase center ramp from free play. New to pinball and this forum, how do I set this up. Thx for assistances

#3741 4 years ago
Quoted from nhman:

I would like to purchase center ramp from free play. New to pinball and this forum, how do I set this up. Thx for assistances

pm sent...

#3742 4 years ago

Black Rose ramp update. Life events slowed things down in November, but getting back on track. The molds for the two Black Rose pieces I will reproduce are cast and curing. On another note, Planetary just today announced some significant releases in the Black Rose owners club...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-rose-club-owners-and-fans-welcome/page/23#post-5344001

Good timing for Black Rose owners!

#3743 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Black Rose ramp update. Life events slowed things down in November, but getting back on track. The molds for the two Black Rose pieces I will reproduce are cast and curing. On another note, Planetary just today announced some significant releases in the Black Rose owners club...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/black-rose-club-owners-and-fans-welcome/page/23#post-5344001

Mark, good to see you back. Hope all is well.

#3744 4 years ago

Hi from italy. I just found this topic and I have to say that your ramps look perfect! I just bought a Road Show in good condition. I will be doing a full restoration in a few month and I see that my ramps are a bit cracked at the entrance. Are ramps for road show planned to be produced? Sadly I can't find new ramps anywhere

#3745 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Black Rose owners need all the help they can get!
I can be a super fun game but if you have a beat copy it can be a nightmare to dial in perfectly

#3746 4 years ago

hello @freeplay40,
no way for a sega mary shelley's Frankenstein plastic ramp ????? or any solution ?
nice day

#3747 4 years ago
Quoted from fane:

hello freeplay40,
no way for a sega mary shelley's Frankenstein plastic ramp ????? or any solution ?
nice day

No plans at this time for this one..Have a long list to get through first.

#3748 4 years ago

Is there a red or smoke grey HS ramp coming?

#3749 4 years ago
Quoted from CanadianPinball:

Is there a red or smoke grey HS ramp coming?

Transparent reds are available as well as the clear.

IMG_1504 (resized).JPGIMG_1504 (resized).JPG
#3750 4 years ago

I wish these photos did justice. The ramps are beautiful!
20191215_121333 (resized).jpg20191215_121333 (resized).jpg20191215_121336 (resized).jpg20191215_121336 (resized).jpg20191215_121401 (resized).jpg20191215_121401 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kingston, MA
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 190.00
Lighting
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.95
$ 27.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/75?hl=agentx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.