IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 103.
#3001 5 years ago
Quoted from fischermj74:

Hi, I'd be interested in "DE Star Trek 25 – Subway ramp $98 with all hardware" version, please and Thank You

Sending pm

#3002 5 years ago

I know there in the thread somewhere but are there pics of the F14 ramp installed in the different colors? I'm on the wait list for a new repo playfield so that project will be coming up soon and I wanted to ad one of these new ramps also.

#3003 5 years ago

Sorry I found them didn't see then the last time I looked.

#3004 5 years ago

About a week ago I saw a post by Dayhuff……

"Looking for the acrylic part # 03-10008 that catches the ball in RFM. Mine is broken and makes the game unplayable. I'll take new or used as long as it's in good condition. HELP!!"

If I see something that I think I can pretty easily help with, I like to try. I asked John to send me the pieces he had from the broken RFM ball catcher and I would try to make him a replacement. I think this will work for him...

RFMDayhuff (resized).JPGRFMDayhuff (resized).JPG
#3005 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

"Looking for the acrylic part # 03-10008 that catches the ball in RFM. Mine is broken and makes the game unplayable. I'll take new or used as long as it's in good condition. HELP!!"
If I see something that I think I can pretty easily help with, I like to try. I asked John to send me the pieces he had from the broken RFM ball catcher and I would try to make him a replacement. I think this will work for him...[quoted image]

That's great Mark, well done. I'm sure others will need this part as well.

#3006 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

If I see something that I think I can pretty easily help with, I like to try. I asked John to send me the pieces he had from the broken RFM ball catcher and I would try to make him a replacement. I think this will work for him...[quoted image]

Great job Mark. I love the initiative you took there and I am certain yoy just made his day!!

#3007 5 years ago

Still holding out for Grand Lizard and have ramps I can send, Mark! They would be so sweet in green!

#3008 5 years ago

+1 on the Jokerz! ramps.

Any intentions on getting to them? No decal = no problem.

#3009 5 years ago

+2 for Jokerz!

#3010 5 years ago

Transparent orange Cork Screw ramps back in stock tomorrow. Also have the transparent red Cycle Jump ramp available and the black ABS Cycle Jumps will be made on demand.

IMG_1353 (resized).JPGIMG_1353 (resized).JPG
#3011 5 years ago

My comet looks so good thanks to your ramps. Better than OEM.

#3012 5 years ago

I would be in for a Hollywood Heat replacement as well. Either red or clear or anything not busted up! Lol.

#3013 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Nice. I don't need one at the moment, but I'd like to order one before I do.

#3014 5 years ago

Seen some chatter for Space Shuttle and a client in need of the ramps. Please add me to the contact list

#3015 5 years ago

Any chance of a Getaway U turn ramp thingie?

#3016 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

I'm not familiar with that ramp.

#3017 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Isn’t that a metal ramp?

#3018 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Isn’t that a metal ramp?

That was my first thought....

#3019 5 years ago

U turn ramp COVER thingie, my bad I missed a word. The plastic that covers the U turn takes a beating from balls going airborne from the "Super Charger" My plastic is dented in so bad its actually curved in. Im amazed its not cracked through. I can take a picture if you'd like. Was just an idea, I know you cant do TMNT ramps cause they are too big so I was thinking of small pieces that would be great to have.

#3020 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

U turn ramp COVER thingie, my bad I missed a word. The plastic that covers the U turn takes a beating from balls going airborne from the "Super Charger" My plastic is dented in so bad its actually curved in. Im amazed its not cracked through. I can take a picture if you'd like. Was just an idea, I know you cant do TMNT ramps cause they are too big so I was thinking of small pieces that would be great to have.

@freeplay40 Mark there are 989 Getaway owners, and they have a club for owners. If you are considering making this ramp cover you may want to post in their club to gauge interest.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin

#3021 5 years ago

Jokerz! Ramps?

I have a fairly unbroken set which could be used to make molds if you don’t already have them done.

PM me.

Thanks!

#3022 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Sorry, nothing for Hollywood Heat.

Been away from the thread a while...have you considered doing Hollywood Heat?

#3023 5 years ago

+1 for Jokerz! Ramps as well.

#3024 5 years ago

Hollywood Heat has been requested several times and it's right up my alley given the size and the color, so chances are good for it. Also a lot of requests for Jokerz, but I think it will need to wait for the bigger heater.

#3025 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Is that the piece in the upper left corner?

#3026 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Hollywood Heat has been requested several times and it's right up my alley given the size and the color, so chances are good for it. Also a lot of requests for Jokerz, but I think it will need to wait for the bigger heater.

Winters over. What’s all this Heater talk?

#3027 5 years ago
Quoted from fane:

Hello everyone,
I am looking for someone who can reproduce a Frankenstein ramp, the superior ref 545-5565-00.
Or if someone has one in very good condition to sell me, I'm from France but I have family in Atlanta ....
i think at freeplay40
thank you very much
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This ramp is always broken. I would buy one (mine is broken)

#3028 5 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

I'd be in for a Frankenstein if you decided to bump it up in the order. I could use a Dirty Harry left ramp too.

Dirty Harry right ramp also

#3029 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Hollywood Heat has been requested several times

Note: The ramp needs an oval type exit hole... The round exit hole that is used on the OEM
causes the balls to get caught when in multi-ball and two balls get shot up the ramp.
I had this game when it was NIB, and on rout, and I would get calls for stuck balls...
It was always at the ramp exit.
I had to cut the exit hole like the first hole that is used on the spiral ramp on Pinbot.
( just not as long) : It fixed the problem.

#3030 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Is that the piece in the upper left corner?

Yes, top left corner

20160506_112312_1024x1024 (resized).jpg20160506_112312_1024x1024 (resized).jpg
#3031 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Yes, top left corner
[quoted image]

Not something I'm real interested in doing, but I will help/coach anyone on how easy it would be to do yourself. PM me.

#3032 5 years ago

Came across this post searching for a lower loop ramp for Hurricane ...... Your work is outstanding and after reading for a hour I am guessing that ramp is too big for your setup??? I figured I would post anyways before I get out the plastic welder. Any possibility of making that one?
Thanks

#3033 5 years ago
Quoted from Les73gtx:

Any possibility of making that one?

Never say never!

#3034 5 years ago

I am patiently waiting on next run of Doctor Who plastic.

#3035 5 years ago

I'd be in for the lower Hurricane. If you didn't make such a nice looking center ramp my lower wouldn't look so bad!!!

#3036 5 years ago

Now now boys and girls when Mark gets that new heater done the center ramp for Comet will be its first assignment. Cannot wait for that. When this happens Mark will that include the ramp flap and the sticker?

#3037 5 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

When this happens Mark will that include the ramp flap and the sticker?

Nice try... Actually as we get closer I will try to work something out with Planetary. I did check Bay Area Amusements' site and they do show the decal, but out of stock.....So I would assume the artwork is available.

#3038 5 years ago

...and JP ramp and subway

#3039 5 years ago

And a full demo man set

#3040 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Nice try... Actually as we get closer I will try to work something out with Planetary. I did check Bay Area Amusements' site and they do show the decal, but out of stock.....So I would assume the artwork is available.

Well you cant blame a guy for trying

1 week later
#3041 5 years ago

Jody Gontero posted on Facebook that he is making Hollywood Heat ramps and they will be ready to ship in a couple of days.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1413885755408760/permalink/1463600537103948/?sale_post_id=1463600537103948&rt=11

OP: The Hollywood Heat ramp factory is in production this weekend. Made up a purple tinted experiment, and will try teal as well as pink this week!
Me: If you aren't on Facebook pm me and I'll ask the seller for his email address.

All of these Pinsiders expressed interest in a Hollywood Heat ramp.
Pinballer22
jay
@xanther
PinChatt
WpgPins
racer_x

#3042 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Jody Gontero posted on Facebook that he is making Hollywood Heat ramps and they will be ready to ship in a couple of days.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1413885755408760/permalink/1463600537103948/?sale_post_id=1463600537103948&rt=11
OP: The Hollywood Heat ramp factory is in production this weekend. Made up a purple tinted experiment, and will try teal as well as pink this week!
Me: If you aren't on Facebook pm me and I'll ask the seller for his email address.
pinballer22
jay
@xanther
pinchatt
wpgpins
racer_x

I also have ramps made for Arena. Gold Wings is about 2 weeks out and Spring Break is on deck after that.

Added over 5 years ago:

Peace out.

#3043 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

pinballer22
jay
@xanther
pinchatt
wpgpins
racer_x

Why are you posting this on Marks topic? Why are you messing with his topic? Please take this down and start your own topic.

Quoted from JodyG:

I also have ramps made for Arena. Gold Wings is about 2 weeks out and Spring Break is on deck after that.

That goes double for you. Start your own topic.

#3044 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Why are you posting this on Marks topic? Why are you messing with his topic? Please take this down and start your own topic.

That goes double for you. Start your own topic.

Agreed, ridiculous

#3045 5 years ago

I agree with mustangpaul they need a separate thread but one mention is good gets these ramps off the ever growing list freeplay40 now has. Now if we can go to there thread and get 17 pages of requests for gottlieb ramps going.

#3046 5 years ago

There's a reason I didn't post pics here...mentioning them here was a courtesy so they don't get duplicated. But I'll go back to the old way of keeping everyone in the dark if it pleases the crown. Way too many touchy people here.

#3047 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Way too many touchy people here

It's not about someone or anyone being touchy, it's entirely about courtesy!!
If you start a thread about making Gottlieb ramps i doubt you will have any worries getting the word out to the pinball community.

#3048 5 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

It's not about someone or anyone being touchy, it's entirely about courtesy!!
If you start a thread about making Gottlieb ramps i doubt you will have any worries getting the word out to the pinball community.

Freeplay has always said he doesn't want to do duplicate efforts... so if he hasn't seen that he may or may not reconsider that ramp now.

#3049 5 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Freeplay has always said he doesn't want to do duplicate efforts... so if he hasn't seen that he may or may not reconsider that ramp now.

True and i do agree with that but there's always a direct option of PM.

#3050 5 years ago

If I was Mark I'd be thrilled that people here were spreading the word on other ramps. Cuts down on the nagging. And maybe gets him a little closer to his ultimate goal of the Comet center ramp! Also, it's not like Jody made the initial post about his ramps, and he's not making ramps that compete with what Mark makes. Seems all good to me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 27.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vandalia, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Valley, NEBRASKA
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gresham, OR
There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/61?hl=les73gtx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.