IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 103.
#2901 5 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

I'm in on
Demo Man ramps
Black Rose Whirl Pool ramp. I really need the main ramp on BR but I know that's to big right now, just hate the thought of folding up my BR till a main ramp gets made someday.
And of Course the Comet center ramp
So far of the ramps that can possibly be in que

Id really like the BR main ramp too. mines got a good crack., i like to be able to replace them all, just looks so fresh with all new ramp in a game. hopefully someday, will get a whirlpool ramp for sure.

i know he said no RG wall ramp but i figure every Rollergames out there needs a new wall ramp, i would expect itd be fairly difficult to make that one.

#2902 5 years ago
Quoted from Weaser15:

Id really like the BR main ramp too. mines got a good crack., i like to be able to replace them all, just looks so fresh with all new ramp in a game. hopefully someday, will get a whirlpool ramp for sure.
i know he said no RG wall ramp but i figure every Rollergames out there needs a new wall ramp, i would expect itd be fairly difficult to make that one.

+1 on both BR ramps. The main ramp isn’t too big is it???

#2903 5 years ago

When you do Demo ramps in the future, consider doing the Cryoclaw PLATFORM too (where you drop the ball)...

So kind of a '4th' ramp in the game.... Mine's fine, but I've seen plenty of them scratched up or even melted (don't ask me how)

#2904 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I intend to do Grand Lizard eventually...again ...bigger heater. Already have the original ramp here.

Sounds like you might need to hire a hand when this new heater becomes a reality

#2905 5 years ago

I'd buy both Black Rose ramps if you made both.

#2906 5 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

Ditto!

#2907 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Not ramp related, but can you make the curved plastic piece for LW3 that prevents airballs over the center targets?

If you can make that, I think there are a few people looking for that plastic shield that sis on top of the pinbot corkscrew ramp.

#2908 5 years ago

Received my Whirlwind lift ramp. Thanks for making them available!

#2909 5 years ago
Quoted from cooke:

Due to demand, I've ordered 10 more sets of the two Rufio ramp decals. My costs have increased slightly, so they're now $12 USD including shipping within North America. I should have them in stock next week. PM me and I'll send my paypal info if you're interested in acquiring a set.
Once again, they're printed in reverse on clear and backed with translucent vinyl. They're not die cut, so they need to be trimmed by hand right to the edge of the image. Takes about 5 minutes and looks great on Freeplay40's new ramps.

Above was posted in the New Rufio Ramp thread...

#2910 5 years ago

Has the plastic ramp for Secret Service ever been mentioned or considered ? just asking as I am interested in one & it looks like they made it out of that same type (or similar) of that cheap & thin black plastic as some of the great system 11's such as SOF & Space Station

#2911 5 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

Has the plastic ramp for Secret Service ever been mentioned or considered

I don't recall that one being requested or at least not a lot. Would look good in either red or blue.

#2912 5 years ago

Could you do Space Shuttle ramp please ? I know Starship is supposed to rerun but I’ve heard that for almost a couple of years now with no movement on that front. Two machines waiting for this

#2913 5 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

Could you do Space Shuttle ramp please ? I know Starship is supposed to rerun but I’ve heard that for almost a couple of years now with no movement on that front. Two machines waiting for this

He needs a bigger heater to do that one.

#2914 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I don't recall that one being requested or at least not a lot. Would look good in either red or blue.

It really would look great in color! might I request it for the future then? as they all seem to be cracked or broken & if I end up getting this game I will send mine in as a donor to reference

EDIT: ok I just found a picture from an archived ebay add/sale of a used one of these ramps & it looks like its a whole lot more complicated than I first thought looks like it has molded building & sides with decals on it etc.. kind of reminds me of the plastic ramps & topography on Blackwater 100 ....this ramp is perhaps something that will never be remade :/

#2915 5 years ago

any chance of doing a spring break ramp? I know you were going to do it at one time. small ramp that's always broken.

#2916 5 years ago

Another request for TMNT ramp BUT let me double down and request it in Flourescent Green to match the plastic posts...

#2917 5 years ago

Another vote for Jokerz, any intentions on making the right & left ramps?

#2918 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimstalvey:

Another vote for Jokerz, any intentions on making the right & left ramps?

If I made them it would be without the decals....

#2919 5 years ago
Quoted from swilson143:

Received my Whirlwind lift ramp. Thanks for making them available!

is the whirlwind lift ramp the same as fire lift ramp

#2920 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

is the whirlwind lift ramp the same as fire lift ramp

No, but actually discussing this with another Pinsider now. It is very similar to the Pinbot/Jackbot lift ramp with what appears to be just a difference in the upper bridge flap.

#2921 5 years ago

I just finished the whirlwind lift ramp. It should be available some time next week.

#2922 5 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

I just finished the whirlwind lift ramp. It should be available some time next week.

Larry please focus on the white water boulder sets. Far more people need that than the whirlwind lift ramp. Hell i plan on buying 2 sets myself.

#2923 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

If I made them it would be without the decals....

Another vote for JOKERz!

#2924 5 years ago

Has the Road Kings main Y ramp ever been brought up? So many of those are broken, not sure if it's to big also.

#2925 5 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

Has the Road Kings main Y ramp ever been brought up? So many of those are broken, not sure if it's to big also.

Don't recall that one being brought up before. Can consider at a later date for the larger setup.

#2926 5 years ago

Another Jokerz vote! (not worried about decals)

#2927 5 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

Ditto.

Ericpinballfan
BertoDRINK1
nitrojcrawf
Weaser15
allsportdvd

#2928 5 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Ditto.
ericpinballfan
bertodrink1
nitrojcrawf
weaser15
allsportdvd

Yup...and @zh2oson.
Id do the backboard hidden ramp too!
And

#2929 5 years ago

Is the skill shot ramp for jackbot and pinbot the same? A clear or tinted one would really brighten up the game and it would be neat to see the ball going around in there.

#2930 5 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Is the skill shot ramp for jackbot and pinbot the same? A clear or tinted one would really brighten up the game and it would be neat to see the ball going around in there.

I believe they are the same, however that is an injection molded piece...not vacuum formed.

#2931 5 years ago

Is there a master list of what you have available? This thread is always changing and it's hard to keep up for this old guy. LOL

Chris

#2932 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Is there a master list of what you have available?

Page 1, post 1.

#2933 5 years ago

Hello everyone,
I am looking for someone who can reproduce a Frankenstein ramp, the superior ref 545-5565-00.
Or if someone has one in very good condition to sell me, I'm from France but I have family in Atlanta ....
i think at Freeplay40
thank you very much

IMG_1434-3 (resized).jpgIMG_1434-3 (resized).jpglivret (resized).pnglivret (resized).pngmontee (resized).pngmontee (resized).png
#2934 5 years ago

Another vote for Jokerz ramps! I bought and installed the Comet ramps from Freeplay40 and they were a perfect fit + high quality.

#2935 5 years ago

checkpoint please.I would but 2.

#2936 5 years ago

Im looking for both Plastic Ramps for the RollerCoaster Tycoon from Stern.

I hope you can help me
Thank you

#2937 5 years ago

Frankenstein & Dirty Harry please.

#2938 5 years ago
Quoted from Flipper-airbrush:

Im looking for both Plastic Ramps for the RollerCoaster Tycoon from Stern.
I hope you can help me
Thank you

I would totally buy those too.

#2939 5 years ago

How’s transporter ramps coming along?

0D8758EF-28C7-4623-8660-CFE2A42854EB (resized).jpeg0D8758EF-28C7-4623-8660-CFE2A42854EB (resized).jpeg
#2940 5 years ago

can you also offer assembly service for High Speed or do you require parts from the old ramp? or do you have these parts available?
cheers
Trevor

#2941 5 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

can you also offer assembly service for High Speed or do you require parts from the old ramp? or do you have these parts available?
cheers
Trevor

He does offer complete service. Just remove your old parts and send them to him. It is an additional charge I believe.

#2942 5 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

cheers
Trevor

I do offer assembly for High Speed, but unfortunately, I do not have the extra parts available. BTW, I finished your red F-14 last night with the extra set of hardware I have for it!

#2943 5 years ago

Hello, I am looking for the G ramp for my GNR, any chance anybody is still making these, I see that Freeplay40 was, wondering if he still is. Thanks

#2944 5 years ago
Quoted from apiontek:

Hello, I am looking for the G ramp for my GNR, any chance anybody is still making these, I see that Freeplay40 was, wondering if he still is. Thanks

I have pretty much promised another Pinsider in Australia that I would do another run of G ramps this Spring. Do you want me to add you to the list?

#2945 5 years ago

Yes [lease that would be awesome, thank you.

#2946 5 years ago

Please, lol

#2947 5 years ago
Quoted from apiontek:

Yes [lease that would be awesome, thank you.

On the list

#2948 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I have pretty much promised another Pinsider in Australia that I would do another run of G ramps this Spring. Do you want me to add you to the list?

Are you doing yellow G Ramps?

#2949 5 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Are you doing yellow G Ramps?

I will do another small run of the yellow G ramps. Also make the R ramp. Want to get on the list?

#2950 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I will do another small run of the yellow G ramps. Also make the R ramp. Want to get on the list?

Interested in a yellow G Ramp yes please plus the Black Rose ramps when you do them

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.00
Playfield - Decals
RGP Models

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Bartlett, IL
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton Twp, MI
$ 29.50
Machine - For Sale
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/59 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.