IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 103.
#2751 5 years ago

Yeah it’s easy for us to say to make all these ramps and we’ll buy them. That is probably true but I’m sure there is a lot of behind the scenes getting ready to make new ramps. Building the moulds etc. And a new bigger setup I’m sure isn’t easy getting everything involved with that. Still hope it happens one day.

#2752 5 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Yeah it’s easy for us to say to make all these ramps and we’ll buy them. That is probably true but I’m sure there is a lot of behind the scenes getting ready to make new ramps. Building the moulds etc. And a new bigger setup I’m sure isn’t easy getting everything involved with that. Still hope it happens one day.

I always picture Mark building ramps in some kind of Willy-Wonka-esque factory with a bunch of tiny orange helpers.

#2753 5 years ago
Quoted from radium:

I always picture Mark building ramps in some kind of Willy-Wonka-esque factory with a bunch of tiny orange helpers.

I'll quit my job and takeover his house/ramp factory. I do have the golden ramp ticket.

#2754 5 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Freeplay40

I'm sure I am not the only one that would love to see a walkthrough or closer look at your work space.

#2755 5 years ago

I'd take a set of demolition man ramps.

#2756 5 years ago
Quoted from La4s:

freeplay40
I'm sure I am not the only one that would love to see a walkthrough or closer look at your work space.

He holds his process very close.

#2757 5 years ago

I think I've read all the comments in this thread that include "Space Shuttle" but want to confirm that at present you can not make ramps for it because you don't have all the necessary equipment. There are obvious a few of us that would be interested in replacements. You can add me to the list, I just don't want to pester you about it.

Thanks for your efforts. I'm sure everyone here owes you a debt of gratitude!

#2758 5 years ago
Quoted from dzorbas:

I think I've read all the comments in this thread that include "Space Shuttle" but want to confirm that at present you can not make ramps for it because you don't have all the necessary equipment. There are obvious a few of us that would be interested in replacements. You can add me to the list, I just don't want to pester you about it.
Thanks for your efforts. I'm sure everyone here owes you a debt of gratitude!

dzorbas I think Starship Fantasy makes Space Shuttle ramps. Mark works with Starship Fantasy to make sure that they aren’t both working on the same ramps. The site says out of stock. Email them and ask when they’ll be back in stock.
https://www.starship-fantasy.com/ramps/Space-Shuttle-Ramp

#2759 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

dzorbas I think Starship Fantasy makes Space Shuttle ramps. Mark works with Starship Fantasy to make sure that they aren’t both working on the same ramps. The site says out of stock. Email them and ask when they’ll be back in stock.

Starship will only make them in black like the originals. I intend to offer clear and transparent blue.

#2760 5 years ago

Transparent orange Comet Corkscrew ramps back in stock. I had a list of folks indicating interest. Believe I have contacted all of them via pm's. If I missed you and you want one contact me. I made some extras.

Happy Holidays! Mark

#2761 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

....... Email them and ask when they’ll be back in stock.

I emailed them and they said "Unfortunately it will be months 4-6."
This was October 7th, 2016.
So waiting patiently.

#2762 5 years ago

Mark..Grand Lizard ramps please

#2763 5 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

Yes and in clear or maybe green.

#2764 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Starship will only make them in black like the originals. I intend to offer clear and transparent blue.

Yeah I want the blue.

#2765 5 years ago

I will go on record as saying that if the new heater is a matter of capital investment, I will gladly pay towards those needs and then have that credited toward a future ramp purchase.

#2766 5 years ago

Getting closer to a final design for the blue/red transparent pinbot ramps... white areas will be the transparent blue.

Left Draft 3 (resized).JPGLeft Draft 3 (resized).JPG
#2767 5 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

Getting closer to a final design for the blue/red transparent pinbot ramps... white areas will be the transparent blue.
[quoted image]

Can you make one for Jackbot?

#2768 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Can you make one for Jackbot?

Probably, but I would need a physical example of the sticker, a physical ramp, and / or a high-resolution scan of the sticker. Unfortunately I do not have a jackbot or access to one.

#2769 5 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

Probably, but I would need a physical example of the sticker, a physical ramp, and / or a high-resolution scan of the sticker. Unfortunately I do not have a jackbot or access to one.

I see.

#2770 5 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

[quoted image]

Those look amazing. Those going be available for purchase?

#2771 5 years ago
Quoted from Muskie82:

Those look amazing. Those going be available for purchase?

Yes, once i get it finalized and tested on my own transparent red/blue ramp. Want to make sure its the best it can be before giving it to others.

#2772 5 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

Maybe if you post this in the Jackbot club someone might be able to help get it done for Jackbot.

#2773 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Maybe if you post this in the Jackbot club someone might be able to help get it done for Jackbot.

Once i successful make this for pinbot, i'll consider jackbot. Mostly, i just like developing things for my own games since i have the parts to play with, and i can do it on my own time.

#2774 5 years ago
Quoted from KJS:

I have a Grand Lizard ramp here.. Expect I will do it at some point once the new heater is done.

Quoted from AMBoggs:

I will go on record as saying that if the new heater is a matter of capital investment, I will gladly pay towards those needs and then have that credited toward a future ramp purchase.

I have everything I need for the new heater....Just need to get it done. My existing forming machine can handle plastic up to 24" by 36". That would do most of the ones we want. I am also building a new forming machine, but I intend to focus on the heater first so I can get some of the bigger ramps done using my existing machine.

#2775 5 years ago

Making progress

Transporter... I think it’s hungry!?!

E5A7757C-21AD-4F56-80FD-98721471430A (resized).jpegE5A7757C-21AD-4F56-80FD-98721471430A (resized).jpegFF3ED2E4-E753-4F82-8B55-C70F5542E3A3 (resized).jpegFF3ED2E4-E753-4F82-8B55-C70F5542E3A3 (resized).jpeg
#2776 5 years ago

Hey, Mark! Do you have any pinbot visors left? I would like one if so.

#2777 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I have everything I need for the new heater....Just need to get it done. My existing forming machine can handle plastic up to 24" by 36". That would do most of the ones we want. I am also building a new forming machine, but I intend to focus on the heater first so I can get some of the bigger ramps done using my existing machine.

There will be much rejoicing when this heater is built!

#2778 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Making progress
Transporter... I think it’s hungry!?!

Hey that is AWESOME! & cheers to hoping you will make those available ?

#2779 5 years ago
Quoted from chaskett:

Hey, Mark! Do you have any pinbot visors left? I would like one if so.

Nee to make some more in the next couple days...will let you know when ready.

#2780 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Nee to make some more in the next couple days...will let you know when ready.

Buying a jackbot now and may need a visor. Is that something you can make on demand?

#2781 5 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Buying a jackbot now and may need a visor. Is that something you can make on demand?

Hey Congrats. Join the Jackbot club.

#2782 5 years ago
Quoted from orangegsx:

Yes

#2783 5 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

Hey that is AWESOME! & cheers to hoping you will make those available ?

My plan is to hopefully have the final art in the hands of someone that can produce them about the time freeplay40 has transporter ramps available, wink, wink...

#2784 5 years ago

This hardware holds up the ramp... anyone know where I can find this post bracket for sale circled in red?... it has a threaded middle hole for the metal post

DF43BC6B-6B60-4799-9FB9-1FE1B3F6F4B5 (resized).jpegDF43BC6B-6B60-4799-9FB9-1FE1B3F6F4B5 (resized).jpeg
#2785 5 years ago

Hey freeplay, how about a center mousin around ramp?

B65F1866-6802-43BD-B760-4D5977A433EE (resized).jpegB65F1866-6802-43BD-B760-4D5977A433EE (resized).jpeg
#2786 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey freeplay, how about a center mousin around ramp?[quoted image]

Will you please stop distracting him, and let him finish Transporter ramps! Lol

By the way.. Merry Christmas you ole pinheads!

#2787 5 years ago

Mark- Here's hoping Santa brought you that bigger oven!

#2788 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Mark- Here's hoping Santa brought you that bigger oven!

I second that!! ...

#2789 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey freeplay, how about a center mousin around ramp?[quoted image]

Yes PLEASE !

#2790 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey freeplay, how about a center mousin around ramp?

I would take one of these just to have on hand for a game that will not be leaving.

#2791 5 years ago
Quoted from dozer1:

I would take one of these just to have on hand for a game that will not be leaving.

They are always blown out at the connection points

#2792 5 years ago

I have pm'd you re space station, but have you considered doing the centre ramp for Police Force? Its nearly always broken.

#2793 5 years ago
Quoted from galaga50:

but have you considered doing the centre ramp for Police Force?

The Police Force ramps are available at Starship Fantasy. I think he sells the outer ramp as a single, but to get the center ramp you have to buy both.

#2794 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Looking forward to it! Any rough ETA on when this might happen? Thanks again!

#2795 5 years ago

Please Set of Demolition Man Ramps (2) one for me and my friend Beth. PLEASE!!!!

#2796 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

starship has been out for over a year. not real motivated to make any new ones it seems.

#2797 5 years ago

I'm pretty sure Starship Fantasy is going to focus on what sells quick.

Ramps and forms no one is making anymore:

Space Shuttle Ramp

Grand Lizard Head
Grand Lizard Ramp

Bride Of Pinbot Helmet

What else?

There should be a list of Ramps & Parts no one will ever see. If someone doesn't step up.
We should have some HERO status on pinside of anyone who fills the gap in a public domain kinda way
that won't pisss off anyone.

We should be having Ramp Maker classes at all the Major Pinball fest.

#2798 5 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I'm pretty sure Starship Fantasy is going to focus on what sells quick.
Ramps and forms no one is making anymore:
Space Shuttle Ramp
Grand Lizard Head
Grand Lizard Ramp
Bride Of Pinbot Helmet
What else?
There should be a list of Ramps & Parts no one will ever see. If someone doesn't step up.
We should have some HERO status on pinside of anyone who fills the gap in a public domain kinda way
that won't pisss off anyone.

Starship is lazy and cant produce.

#2799 5 years ago

#2800 5 years ago

Mark has been asked about how he makes them but he hasn't told anyone. Why would he tell potential competition?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Carrollton, TX
$ 549.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.50
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/56?hl=bertodrink1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.