IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 103.
#2701 5 years ago
Quoted from pintime:

That is comet ramp for comet game it's not the comet ramp for cyclone ,that one is made by starship fantasy

Actually it's a Hurricane Comet, not a Comet Comet, my Cyclone Comet is indeed one of the Starship ones. If it was Comet Comet Mark would probably be getting 20+ requests tonight, including me. Then again if it was a Comet Comet from Mark, I guess I wouldn't need another. Really I'm just trying to figure out where the 2 black post sleeves go on the Cyclone, previous owner added more black. Hurricane is the next project, but still need to order some more stuff.

#2702 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Working through some of the back orders I have …..appreciate everyone's patience... I will be finishing a batch of the transparent blue Space Station ramps this weekend. Believe I have pm'd all who had indicated interest. I'm making a few extras if anyone else is interested.

Love my Space Station blue ramp! Put a blue And green LED strip behind it so on condition green it totally converts in color!

#2703 5 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Now if I can just figure out where it goes.
[quoted image]

Make it fit.

#2704 5 years ago

Fits perfect...

20181120_165036[1] (resized).jpg20181120_165036[1] (resized).jpg
#2705 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Blue/Red main ramp (SECONDS) $95
Blue/Red main ramp (FIRSTS) $130
Lift Ramp $65
Shipping for the main ramp and the lift ramp $15

How do we order them? and do you have a photo of the lift ramp?

#2706 5 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

How do we order them? and do you have a photo of the lift ramp?

Here's a photo of the lift ramp. If you want to order anything just shoot me a pm...

Complete Lift ramp (resized).JPGComplete Lift ramp (resized).JPG
1 week later
#2707 5 years ago

Restoring a Strange Science and came across this thread. Do you happen to have any of the anti-gravity ramps left? I'd love a blue entry and clear exit but will take whatever you might have.

#2708 5 years ago
Quoted from DirkLovesDaphne:

Restoring a Strange Science and came across this thread. Do you happen to have any of the anti-gravity ramps left? I'd love a blue entry and clear exit but will take whatever you might have.

Bad timing...just sent out my last Anti-Gravity ramp today. I can probably make some more as well as the exit ramp in the next few weeks. I can put you on the list to notify when they are available.

#2709 5 years ago

Hurricane ramp finally in the correct machine. Big improvement, thanks Mark!

20181121_183301 (resized).jpg20181121_183301 (resized).jpg
#2710 5 years ago

nice looking game

#2711 5 years ago

Thanks, just need to find that dummy plastic.

#2712 5 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Hurricane ramp finally in the correct machine. Big improvement, thanks Mark!
[quoted image]

I actually had two different Hurricane ramps when I made these. The one I went with had the drop whole about 1/2" further towards the front of the machine. I'm guessing you had the shorter one as that orange plastic under the ramp was added to keep the ball from hitting the pop bumper....So you could remove that plastic if you wanted to.

#2713 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I actually had two different Hurricane ramps when I made these. The one I went with had the drop whole about 1/2" further towards the front of the machine. I'm guessing you had the shorter one as that orange plastic under the ramp was added to keep the ball from hitting the pop bumper....So you could remove that plastic if you wanted to.

You're right, my old one does appear to be a bit shorter. Thanks for the tip. I bet it would look a bit nicer with that plastic removed. I just replaced some clear caps with the ones that match the LEDs. Love the new look, so it would be nice to see them a bit better. I'm going to take the whole thing apart soon anyway. Just couldn't resist putting in the ramp and the caps.

#2714 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Bad timing...just sent out my last Anti-Gravity ramp today. I can probably make some more as well as the exit ramp in the next few weeks. I can put you on the list to notify when they are available.

Thanks! If you can add me to the list I'd certainly appreciate it.

#2715 5 years ago

Hi all - anything on the Earthshaker subway ramp? I don't think I've ever seen these reproduced and they are often broken from getting hammered by the upkicker.

#2716 5 years ago

I would be interested in the ES subway as well. Probably needed by many!

#2717 5 years ago

I have the earthshaker subway. It's just is not on the website yet. Order via email to [email protected]. $84 + $10 shipping.

#2719 5 years ago

Got my WWFRR banzai ralp today! Thank you!

#2720 5 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

I have the earthshaker subway. It's just is not on the website yet. Order via email to [email protected]. $84 + $10 shipping.

#2721 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Here's a photo of the lift ramp. If you want to order anything just shoot me a pm...
[quoted image]

As a reminder... i still have pinbot ADV X decals for your new lift ramp. PM me if interested.

#2722 5 years ago

Pinbot pieces. I think I have sent messages to all who had messaged me with interest on the Pinbot pieces. Trying to wrap Pinbot up so I can move on to Black Belt and Transporter. I believe some had indicated interest within this thread, and those I have not contacted directly. If anyone else is interested, let me know so I can see how many more pieces I need to make.

Many thanks to all who have been patient with me!

Mark

#2723 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Pinbot pieces. I think I have sent messages to all who had messaged me with interest on the Pinbot pieces. Trying to wrap Pinbot up so I can move on to Black Belt and Transporter. I believe some had indicated interest within this thread, and those I have not contacted directly. If anyone else is interested, let me know so I can see how many more pieces I need to make.
Many thanks to all who have been patient with me!
Mark

Any word on the blue and red ramp for Jackbot Mark?

#2724 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Any word on the blue and red ramp for Jackbot Mark?

I need to make a few more pieces this week so I'll make a two color Jackbot for you.

#2725 5 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

you guys gonna ever get in whitewater boulders or space shuttle ramps? been out of stock for ages.

#2726 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I need to make a few more pieces this week so I'll make a two color Jackbot for you.

Thanks Mark.

#2727 5 years ago

Requesting one clear Doctor Who Time Expander cover please.

#2728 5 years ago
Quoted from Niterider:

Requesting one clear Doctor Who Time Expander cover please.

PM sent...

#2729 5 years ago

Watching for black belt

#2730 5 years ago
Quoted from djsolzs:

Watching for black belt

Soon my bretheren.

I think this must be the most F5'd thread on Pinside.

#2731 5 years ago
8448FF54-6653-4442-B18B-DDD91EFAE099 (resized).jpeg8448FF54-6653-4442-B18B-DDD91EFAE099 (resized).jpeg
#2733 5 years ago

Wouln‘t mind DE Playboy 35th ramps some Time in the future

#2734 5 years ago

Demolition Man Ramps please, my friend Beth and I will take a set......PLEASE, Demolition Man Ramps needed by many people..

7,019 machines where produced, that's a lot of ramps...….Please, ours are falling apart

Thanks for considering TWO SETS NEEDED

#2736 5 years ago

Has the DE Checkpoint ramp ever been considered to be made?

#2737 5 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

Has the DE Checkpoint ramp ever been considered to be made?

There has been interest in this ramp, however, too large for my current setup.

#2738 5 years ago

Interested in checkpoint and Dr.dude

#2739 5 years ago

Would love to see some Indy500 replacements. Happy to drop by with my current ramps for molds and whatever liquid bribe material works.

#2740 5 years ago

I Keep Hoping for Black Rose Whirlpool, doesn't need bigger oven.

#2741 5 years ago

I'm looking for most/all of the plastic Demolition Man ramps. Primarily, I need the center skill-shot ramp (that exits to the Retina scan). All ramps have some degree of chipped areas or cracks here and there...

This is per https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/demolition-man-owners-club-members-only/page/24#post-4727962.

Thanks for any leads!

-Ryan

#2742 5 years ago

I hope you asked Santa for a larger vacuum setup!

#2743 5 years ago

Has the Cyclone Skill shot ramp been requested? Would look amazing in either blue or red transparent.

#2744 5 years ago

How about ROBOCOP ramps I would be willing to send mine in if I get a set out of it.
Joe

#2745 5 years ago

Mark any thoughts to making Demolition Man right plastic ramp. No one has any NOS or is remaking them.

I sure others could use that ramp also.
Starship has no plans on making it. Even pinball salvage guys don’t have this ramp.

#2746 5 years ago

NOS Comet ramp on ebay...

ebay.com link: Williams Pinball 1985 Comet Main Ramp NOS Nice

Mine is in pretty good shape, so I'll wait for Mark's.

#2747 5 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

NOS Comet ramp on ebay...
ebay.com link » Williams Pinball 1985 Comet Main Ramp Nos Nice
Mine is in pretty good shape, so I'll wait for Mark's.

Marks ramp will be much thicker and will last forever......and cheaper too.

#2748 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

There has been interest in this ramp, however, too large for my current setup.

I have a few of your ramps already and love them. One more side note on the Checkpoint ramp, I know it’s too big for your current setup. I’m wondering if for ramps like that and BTTF etc. It would be an option to make it in two or even three parts if necessary. May not be as pretty as a one piece but it would be a lot better than a blown out fiberglassed ugly ramp.
Has that ever been considered?

#2749 5 years ago
Quoted from Bay78:

I have a few of your ramps already and love them. One more side note on the Checkpoint ramp, I know it’s too big for your current setup. I’m wondering if for ramps like that and BTTF etc. It would be an option to make it in two or even three parts if necessary. May not be as pretty as a one piece but it would be a lot better than a blown out fiberglassed ugly ramp.
Has that ever been considered?

I don't know if I would consider that for BTTF....Although I have considered that for the Time Machine ramp. The Time Machine ramps are side by side and due to the design, they can only be formed as one piece on an aluminum mold due to very thin walls separating the two connected ramps.

#2750 5 years ago

To summarize: Data East Ramps would be nice
Could use a Windcoaster Ramp

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Cedar Rapids, IA
Machine - For Sale
Franklin Square, NY
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greenwood, IN
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Apparel - Unisex
The GameRoom Store

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/55?hl=zfabi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.