IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 103.
#2651 5 years ago

I got my red/blue Pinbot ramp over the weekend as well. Now I need to finally buy a rivet press
Also, if the clear decal mentioned earlier in this thread is made, I'm a buyer.

#2652 5 years ago
Quoted from Metalthrashinmad:

Would you consider Back to the future ramp? Heaps of broken ones out there.

I second this!!! The quality of these ramps is outstanding!

#2653 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

I second this!!! The quality of these ramps is outstanding just FYI for anyone on the fence!

#2654 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Please make Demo Man ramps your next priority, currently unavailable everywhere and have been for a long time.

+1

#2656 5 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

I second this!!! The quality of these ramps is outstanding!

I just sold a the BTTF ramp to another Pinsider. That ramp is enormous. I can't see anyway he would have equipment set up for that monster. It is by and far the largest ramp of any game I have had. It spans 2/3rds of the playfield.

#2657 5 years ago

Hi Mark, I am after a Guns n Roses G ramp if you have one in stock. I have also sent you a PM. Could you please contact me when you get a chance. Thanks in advance Dave

#2658 5 years ago
Quoted from DRD:

freeplay40
Could I join your waiting list for Transporter The Rescue ramps please.

+1 for me too

#2659 5 years ago

I had comet at expo with both ramps. Did great all weekend and held up fine.

-c

#2660 5 years ago

Would you be doing the center ramp for Comet?

#2661 5 years ago
Quoted from Diver12:

Would you be doing the center ramp for Comet?

Eventually

#2662 5 years ago

Love the new main ramp and lift ramp!

Thanks Mark!

IMG_2937 (resized).jpgIMG_2937 (resized).jpgIMG_2942 (resized).jpgIMG_2942 (resized).jpgIMG_2959 (resized).jpgIMG_2959 (resized).jpg
#2663 5 years ago

That's one badass looking Pinbot!

#2664 5 years ago

Sure is! My Pinbot is jealous!

#2665 5 years ago

What is the price on the pinbot blue / red ramps again? Do you still have any seconds? I am working on my pinbot now.

#2666 5 years ago

Blue/Red for $130
Blue/Red (seconds) $95

#2667 5 years ago

Man, not bad. I am only on the fence because mine is not damaged at all. Looks so good though.

#2668 5 years ago
Quoted from n4297m:

Please, please Who Dunnit center ramp.

Another vote for W?D ramps from a desperate WhoDunnit owner.

#2669 5 years ago
Quoted from MaxwellB:

Another vote for W?D ramps from a desperate WhoDunnit owner.

We all need it.
Mark, gladly donate towards the New bigger oven!

#2670 5 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

i still have a bunch of the original B/W ramp molds sitting here in my shop. we need to do something with them.
judge dread full set, road show full set, jack bot ramps and visor and more

Yes yes yes

#2671 5 years ago

Are you still planning to get a bigger oven for larger ramps?

#2672 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Are you still planning to get a bigger oven for larger ramps?

Yes, I'm just really slow. I have everything I need to build a zoned ceramic heater which would accommodate plastic sheets up to 24" by 36" (first phase) and can be expanded to do 24" by 48"

#2673 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Yes, I'm just really slow. I have everything I need to build a zoned ceramic heater which would accommodate plastic sheets up to 24" by 36" (first phase) and can be expanded to do 24" by 48"

Excellent! My Comet is waiting patiently.

#2674 5 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Excellent! My Comet is waiting patiently.

Mines also

#2675 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

If i was closer i would volunteer to help you build it also. I would gladly donate to getting you the parts also if needed

#2676 5 years ago

Me three for the Comet! Mark is already making me a Comet ramp for my Hurricane (picked up a nice one last week). Very excited for that. Would also be happy to participate in the new heater crowd funding. Still think the red cycle jump odd the coolest thing ever!

#2677 5 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

If i was closer i would volunteer to help you build it also. I would gladly donate to getting you the parts also if needed

It's not a matter of money it's a matter of time. Everyone wants ramps so he's busy making what people want which leaves very little if any time to make the new set up. Now if he could completly shut making ramps for a month or two he could get it built and tested. We're lucky Mark is still here after his recent health problems so everyone stop asking for ramps and give him time to make what he needs.

#2678 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Next up are some favors to the community...specifically, Black Belt and The Transporter.

Great news! Thanks Mark!!

#2679 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

It's not a matter of money it's a matter of time.

I was looking at it as more of a "thank you" gesture than chipping in because it will get it done quicker thing. I don't know for sure, but I suspect other feel the same way. I'm continually amazed at the cottage industry that takes place in the pinball world. Seems like everything else can be purchased on Amazon, but not all cool pinball stuff, pretty awesome! Love to support all those folks any way I can.

#2680 5 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

I was looking at it as more of a "thank you" gesture than chipping in because it will get it done quicker thing. I don't know for sure, but I suspect other feel the same way. I'm continually amazed at the cottage industry that takes place in the pinball world. Seems like everything else can be purchased on Amazon, but not all cool pinball stuff, pretty awesome! Love to support all those folks any way I can.

I see, it's a nice gesture to be sure but the only thing that will get it done quicker is if he stops making ramps for a month or two.

#2681 5 years ago

What's the price for a Pinbot blue ramp and lift ramp?

#2682 5 years ago
Quoted from Peabo:

What's the price for a Pinbot blue ramp and lift ramp?

Blue/Red main ramp (SECONDS) $95
Blue/Red main ramp (FIRSTS) $130

Lift Ramp $65

Shipping for the main ramp and the lift ramp $15

#2683 5 years ago

When you do get the new unit going, I'm putting in a vote for the other Rocky and Bullwinkle ramp.

#2684 5 years ago

Any WWFRR Ramos left? Sold my old game and got a new one and of course it’s cracked too.

#2685 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Any WWFRR Ramos left? Sold my old game and got a new one and of course it’s cracked too.

I can make one up in just a few days. I'll be doing some forming tonight so I'll go a head and get one formed.

#2686 5 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

When you do get the new unit going, I'm putting in a vote for the other Rocky and Bullwinkle ramp.

For sure!

#2687 5 years ago

i have all the donors ready and waiting for this.

#2688 5 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I can make one up in just a few days. I'll be doing some forming tonight so I'll go a head and get one formed.

You’re the man! No rush but greatly appreciated.

1 week later
#2689 5 years ago

+1 Space Shuttle ramps please!

#2690 5 years ago

COMET center ramp please!!!

#2691 5 years ago

Hi there. Got and fitted my red Swords of Fury ramps....beautiful thankyou!

Request for Grand Lizard ramps please!!!

20181115_180401 (resized).jpg20181115_180401 (resized).jpg
#2692 5 years ago

Working through some of the back orders I have …..appreciate everyone's patience... I will be finishing a batch of the transparent blue Space Station ramps this weekend. Believe I have pm'd all who had indicated interest. I'm making a few extras if anyone else is interested.

#2693 5 years ago

Received and installed my ‘smoked’ High Speed ramp today. (Clear ramp dyed a lighter shade of gray/black). I cannot express enough how awesome of a job Mark does. He got my ramp on Tuesday (I was having him transfer the parts), he mailed the new ramp on Wed, and I got it on the opposite coast today(Friday).

It’s exactly as I’d hoped and plays so smooth. Thanks for being awesome Mark! The pictures don’t do it justice. (And I need to change out a few LEDs to be a little dimmer. They show more than I’d like now that the ramp is transparent).

3A18F9BB-0FC1-4295-B959-136364818B67 (resized).jpeg3A18F9BB-0FC1-4295-B959-136364818B67 (resized).jpegECA39D23-889F-40F9-AD78-7721AB124D5F (resized).jpegECA39D23-889F-40F9-AD78-7721AB124D5F (resized).jpeg
#2694 5 years ago
Quoted from MRudowsky:

Received and installed my ‘smoked’ High Speed ramp today. (Clear ramp dyed a lighter shade of gray/black). I cannot express enough how awesome of a job Mark does. He got my ramp on Tuesday (I was having him transfer the parts), he mailed the new ramp on Wed, and I got it on the opposite coast today(Friday).
It’s exactly as I’d hoped and plays so smooth. Thanks for being awesome Mark! The pictures don’t do it justice. (And I need to change out a few LEDs to be a little dimmer. They show more than I’d like now that the ramp is transparent).[quoted image][quoted image]

Mark does great work and is a true asset to the community.

#2695 5 years ago

Put me down for two center comet ramps please. Probably add the other two ramps as well. Thanks

#2696 5 years ago

Oh no, hole in the box!!! Luckily the ramp is perfect. Thanks Mark!

20181119_180747[1] (resized).jpg20181119_180747[1] (resized).jpg20181119_181316[1] (resized).jpg20181119_181316[1] (resized).jpg
#2697 5 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Oh no, hole in the box!!! Luckily the ramp is perfect. Thanks Mark!
[quoted image][quoted image]

WHEW!!!

#2698 5 years ago

Now if I can just figure out where it goes.

20181119_190552[1] (resized).jpg20181119_190552[1] (resized).jpg
#2699 5 years ago

That is comet ramp for comet game it's not the comet ramp for cyclone ,that one is made by starship fantasy

#2700 5 years ago
Quoted from pintime:

That is comet ramp for comet game it's not the comet ramp for cyclone ,that one is made by starship fantasy

Hehehe

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Valley, NEBRASKA
$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

3,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, PA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cheat Lake, WV
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 54 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/54?hl=estroh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.