Topic Stats

• 3,727 posts
  • 590 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by Scottyboy369
  • Topic is favorited by 337 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 457 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pasted_image (resized).png
received_434946987313828 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20191106_183142686 (resized).jpg
BCFDAD5F-9992-4B30-82F8-F249954DDA72 (resized).jpeg
A6D455C7-A027-4BFF-A53F-0923AC1DB65C (resized).jpeg
IMG_1578 (resized).JPG
5cbc34cfd8b096523e1c8b8fd0d7ef287e3eb5e6 (resized).png
IMG_1323 (resized).JPG
IMG_1101 (resized).JPG
IMG_1324 (resized).JPG
IMG_1255 (resized).JPG
IMG_1253 (resized).JPG
0E6F7F1F-B8A1-476C-A5AC-F9B6A8F359D9 (resized).jpeg
840A5C03-43F6-43CC-971A-7EEC3B9AAAFC (resized).jpeg
10BE131E-4362-49D1-8846-53AAC933D4DD (resized).jpeg
BE1EDD3F-8B88-4D4A-A27D-1516881F414C (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 3727 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 75.
#2451 1 year ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

I know its a long shot, but it's really hard to find Demolition Man ramps.
Maybe you could add it to the list freeplay40 when you get bored?

Mine are in good shape if you need ones to make molds with. Should you take this up.

#2452 1 year ago

I actually have a a set of Demo Man ramps here. Believe one is too large for my current setup.

#2453 1 year ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I actually have a a set of Demo Man ramps here. Believe one is too large for my current setup.

I need the right one but would take a set if they were available.

#2454 1 year ago

Bump for W?D

#2455 1 year ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I need the right one but would take a set if they were available.

Same here.

#2456 1 year ago

Lets get that bigger machine done!

#2457 1 year ago
Quoted from jay:

Has a Hollywood Heat replacement ramp ever got on your radar? Just picked one of these up and it’s a cool game with an ugly, mismatched color ramp that’s always borked. Very Gottlieb of the era...

I would also be interested in a replacement ramp for Hollywood Heat. I've been searching for a while now.

#2458 1 year ago

Here is a good request for Freeplay, the TOMMY pinball topper. Its made of plastic, then chromed up in a secondary process. I'm sure sure there are a LOT of people who could use the topper.

#2459 1 year ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Seems to be an obvious need for Demo Man ramps from all the requests. Perhaps you could consider making all those that do fit your current setup?

#2460 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Seems to be an obvious need for Demo Man ramps from all the requests. Perhaps you could consider making all those that do fit your current setup?

If this happened, could they be transparent blue? I might replace a couple perfectly fine ramps on mine if that's the case.

#2461 1 year ago

I'll take a clos look at the Demo Man ramps as soon as I get the Pinbot stuff rolling...

Quoted from Tomass:

If this happened, could they be transparent blue?

Yup

#2462 1 year ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Here is a good request for Freeplay, the TOMMY pinball topper. Its made of plastic, then chromed up in a secondary process. I'm sure sure there are a LOT of people who could use the topper.

Not a vacuum formed piece.

#2463 1 year ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I'll take a clos look at the Demo Man ramps as soon as I get the Pinbot stuff rolling...

You beauty!

#2464 1 year ago

Now I need to find a place to get DM triggers made.

#2465 1 year ago
Quoted from WhiskeyTango:

Now I need to find a place to get DM triggers made.

Yeah, I could use a pair too.

#2467 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Bump for Black Rose whirlpool ramp...

I need one too

#2468 1 year ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Yup

Checking your thoughts on transporter again, still working towards getting the plastics reproduced

#2469 1 year ago

Ditto, could really use a W?D center ramp or two.

#2470 1 year ago
Quoted from master_of_chaos:

still hoping for the time machine ramp.

I'm interested In a Time Machine ramp too!

#2471 1 year ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Checking your thoughts on transporter again, still working towards getting the plastics reproduced

Check out post #434...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transporter-the-rescue-club-beam-me-up-bally/page/9#post-4509921

#2472 1 year ago

Bump for Black Rose whirlpool ramp...

I'd buy one, maybe two if I can get one in transparent blue...

#2473 1 year ago
Quoted from jrockne:

I'd buy one, maybe two if I can get one in transparent blue...

Ohhh. Great Idea. Love the idea of transparent blue. Takes me back to when Mark made Strange science ramps.

#2474 1 year ago

Ohhh. Great Idea. Love the idea of transparent blue. Takes me back to when Mark made Strange science ramps.

I just got a blue anti gravity ramp from him a week or 2 ago. Looks and works great!

#2475 1 year ago

Mark, looks like Im picking up a High Speed tomorrow and was wondering if the ramp is still available in clear or transparent red. Also hoping for an update on the Pinbot ramp, hows it coming along?

#2476 1 year ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Mark, looks like Im picking up a High Speed tomorrow and was wondering if the ramp is still available in clear or transparent red. Also hoping for an update on the Pinbot ramp, hows it coming along?

Yes, High Speeds are available in clear or red. For Pinbot, I have successfully formed the visor and the main ramp. I make a hand finished master for each piece...doing that now. Might dye some visors tonight. Will post some photos of progress soon. Hot here in Seattle this week.

#2477 1 year ago

If anyone is needing an ADV X decal for your new pinbot ramp, PM me. Below is a picture of FreePlay40's ramp with my replacement decal next to an original. Photo credit is chrispink25
ramp (resized).jpg

#2478 1 year ago

Pinbot Progress. Successfully formed the visor and the main ramp. Photo of my two first masters.

IMG_1390 (resized).JPG
#2479 1 year ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Pinbot Progress. Successfully formed the visor and the main ramp. Photo of my two first masters.
[quoted image]

Beautiful work. Makes me want to get a PinBot again.

#2480 1 year ago

Lots of interest in another run of Space Shuttle Ramps. Especially something that would compliment the color scheme. With the hard top playfield and reruns on playfield happpening in future demand of a few will sure arise.

#2481 1 year ago

I need to pickup one of these vacuum forming machines. 3-5k if one can be found.

#2482 1 year ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Lots of interest in another run of Space Shuttle Ramps. Especially something that would compliment the color scheme. With the hard top playfield and reruns on playfield happpening in future demand of a few will sure arise.

I think you mean Space Station.

#2483 1 year ago

Got one of Mark's DE Star Trek subway redo's. Great work.
thanks again.
izzy

#2484 1 year ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

[quoted image]

Oh boy, oh boy! Can't wait to see the translucent ramp installed to see how it lights the game!

#2485 1 year ago

No, I'm sure he means Space Shuttle...cough.

#2486 1 year ago

I'm totally down for one of those visors once your ready. it's the only piece I'm missing from my Pin-Bot restore.

#2488 1 year ago

Is the dr.who cover still available? And can that be made in a different color?

#2489 1 year ago

Yes The Time Expander cover is available for $45. I can do it in transparent red or blue for an additional $5.
Shipping for $10

#2490 1 year ago

Oops...Canada...shipping for $20

#2491 1 year ago

Pinbot ramp update... I'm having a local sheet metal company make me a larger stainless steel vat so that I can dye the larger ramps. I've been wanting to try a multi-color ramp for some time so while I'm waiting for the new vat I decided to try it with Pinbot just for fun. Pinbot has a blue side and a red side theme to the playfield so I took a new ramp and dyed the left side blue and the right side red. I will likely offer this theme to the owner of the machine I have on loan (that I've had waaayyy too long!) if he wants it. Not sure if there would be any demand for it.

The blue on the left side demonstrates the color I will be using for the blue ramp.

IMG_1391 (resized).JPGIMG_1392 (resized).JPGIMG_1393 (resized).JPG
#2492 1 year ago

I think that looks good. Maybe try it with a clear space between the red and blue? Might look even better if its even possible. Kinda fade red, white (clear), blue. Just a thought. Looks really good though.

#2493 1 year ago

I’m voting yes on the red/blue...it’s badass!!! My PINBOT is 100% red vs blue so I dig this a ton!!
Great idea freeplay40

#2494 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

I think that looks good. Maybe try it with a clear space between the red and blue? Might look even better if its even possible. Kinda fade red, white (clear), blue. Just a thought. Looks really good though.

I wasn't too worried about the transition from blue to red and kind of wanted to see what it would look like. Helmet cover will hide it but I think I will do the next one with a small clear gap or very lightly transitioned. I'll have to set something up to handle it more accurately. Looks like there might be some interest in this so while I wait for my new vat I might make a few up.

#2495 1 year ago

I love the blue and red combo on the ramp!

I already have my name down for the Pinbot ramp regardless, but if you were to do more of the combos - please put my name down for one of them

#2496 1 year ago

man that blue/red ramp is killer! It's a shame pinbots are so expensive these days.

#2497 1 year ago

Well I guess I'll be making more of these. This actually works out better for me as I am able to dye the halves now, so I'll do some of these first. Then when I get the new vat I can do the single colors.

#2498 1 year ago

Might be a little premature, but here is where I think pricing will be.

Clear Pinbot/Jackbot $110
Single color Pinbot/Jackbot $120
Red/Blue Pinbot/Jackbot $130

Complete lift ramp $65
New Visor $45

I'll figure out shipping later.

I do not provide any decals. I was able to safely remove my ramp decals and expect the same for the Visor decal. Will put them on the new pieces.

#2499 1 year ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Might be a little premature, but here is where I think pricing will be.
Clear Pinbot/Jackbot $110
Single color Pinbot/Jackbot $120
Red/Blue Pinbot/Jackbot $130
Complete lift ramp $65
New Visor $45
I'll figure out shipping later.
I do not provide any decals. I was able to safely remove my ramp decals and expect the same for the Visor decal. Will put them on the new pieces.

I’m in for the red/blue, ramp and visor. Looks sweet!

Does anyone know where new visor decals can be found? I already have the Adv X. decal.

#2500 1 year ago
Quoted from Freeplay40: I'll figure out shipping later

Will you ship to Australia?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing
There are 3727 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 75.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside