IMG_7483.gif
IMG_1874 (resized).JPG
IMG_1873 (resized).JPG
IMG_1871 (resized).JPG
IMG_1872 (resized).JPG
DSCN8848 (resized).JPG
IMG_7422.gif

Topic index (key posts)

56 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 103.
#201 7 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

any update on the pinbot parts?

I have a Pinbot in the house. Will be making molds soon, but actual production will wait on the new machine.

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I'd be fine with a clear Anti-Gravity ramp. Mine is totally busted up pretty bad.

I could probably fit this one in, but since I don't own the machine, I would need a good one to model from.

#203 7 years ago
Quoted from Insane:

Since i haven't seen in it in the requests, how about WABAC and other for Rocky and Bullwinkle.

Second vote for both the Rocky and Bullwinkle ramps (but if you're only able to do one, WABAC for sure). I know WABAC was remade a number of years back but the supply has long since dried up.

#204 7 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I could probably fit this one in, but since I don't own the machine, I would need a good one to model from.

My Strange Science is way down in my restoration queue, I'd be happy to send you my busted one if that helps. I think finding a good one will prove to be very difficult.

#205 7 years ago

So awesome!! I'd love to see how this is done in real time

#206 7 years ago

I'm also patiently waiting for a Pinbot ramp. I just swapped in a new CPR playfield and plastics.

#207 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I think finding a good one will prove to be very difficult.

I might try to seek one out locally.

#208 7 years ago

Another vote for Checkpoint!!!!!

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

There seemed to be interest a while back.
The Particle Separator ramp was already remade.
The Anti-Gravity ramp is the one, everybody needs in blue, although a new Atom Smasher would nice as well.
All completely feasible based on simpler designs.

I seem to think I have an Atom Smasher ramp. Does anyone have a quick photo of it.

#210 7 years ago

Something new available soon!

Started a separate post for these...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-14-tomcat-custom-ramps#post-3168938

IMG_1100_(resized).JPGIMG_1100_(resized).JPG

IMG_1101_(resized).JPGIMG_1101_(resized).JPG

IMG_1102_(resized).JPGIMG_1102_(resized).JPG

#211 7 years ago

What are thooooooooooooooooose?!

#212 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

What are thooooooooooooooooose?!

Diverter ramps for F14

#213 7 years ago

I will be attending the NW Pinball show for most of the weekend. If anyone wants to save shipping I can have Space Station, WWFRR Banzai, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Whirlwind lift and Genesis ramp sets available. If you are interested in a Swords of Fury set or High Speed and want assembly on either let me know and we can coordinate.

#215 7 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

I will be attending the NW Pinball show for most of the weekend. If anyone wants to save shipping I can have Space Station, WWFRR Banzai, Heavy Metal Meltdown, Whirlwind lift and Genesis ramp sets available. If you are interested in a Swords of Fury set or High Speed and want assembly on either let me know and we can coordinate.

I'll take a Whirlwind lift. Mine will be at the show.

#216 7 years ago

I'd be in for Party Zone, and possibly Checkpoint.

#217 7 years ago

Progress on Hurricane center ramp? Just curious, I know these take time.

#218 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Progress on Hurricane center ramp? Just curious, I know these take time.

Hurricane center ramp is very close. Not sure if I will get any formed before the NW Pinball Show next week. I help with setup so I'll be there starting Thursday.

#219 7 years ago

Have fun at show, thought about going but I'm working now.

#220 7 years ago

Hey Mark, does that material come in green?

#221 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Mark, does that material come in green?

Not easily.... I've ordered green on two occasions and both times I was assured it was extruded acrylic only to find out that it was cast acrylic and thus not suitable for vacuum forming. I did ultimately locate another source but was very expensive. I'll keep checking. Always thought Grand Lizard would look good with green. Also going to experiment with some dye....hard to find time when you are retired.

#222 7 years ago

I would love for the Hook Right ramp to be reproduced and strengthened.

#223 7 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Not easily.... I've ordered green on two occasions and both times I was assured it was extruded acrylic only to find out that it was cast acrylic and thus not suitable for vacuum forming. I did ultimately locate another source but was very expensive. I'll keep checking. Always thought Grand Lizard would look good with green. Also going to experiment with some dye....hard to find time when you are retired.

Thanks Mark, we were talking about new ramps in the BF Club that's why I asked. That left ramp would be a real bugger cuz it's a dual ramp.

#225 7 years ago

There is going to be a Batman Forever at the NW Pinball show next week. I'll take a good look at it when I'm there. Options for this one would be green acrylic, dyed green PETG (What I would be most hopeful for) or clear. Clear could be painted, but just not something I want to get into right now.

#226 7 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

There is going to be a Batman Forever at the NW Pinball show next week. I'll take a good look at it when I'm there. Options for this one would be green acrylic, dyed green PETG (What I would be most hopeful for) or clear. Clear could be painted, but just not something I want to get into right now.

Hey cool Mark. How expensive was that green anyway? I think we would pay the extra price to have the better quality. Quality is ALWAYS worth paying for. Also, not really sure if the right ramp is needed but will ask in club. Thanks

#227 7 years ago

+1 for WCS ramp. I don't even know if mine is broken in any way whatsoever, and the game plays great as is, but I'm hoping to keep it a long time. WCS took me nearly 4 years to find one...

#228 7 years ago

These look great, Glad there is another person producing ramps.

#229 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey cool Mark. How expensive was that green anyway? I think we would pay the extra price to have the better quality. Quality is ALWAYS worth paying for. Also, not really sure if the right ramp is needed but will ask in club. Thanks

My only concern with using a green acrylic is that the original ramp obviously did not hold up well. I do not know what the original ramps were made of, but I doubt it was acrylic. If it was true green PETG, then an acrylic would not hold up as well. I'll know more after I see the one at the show.

Further, if only the left ramp is needed, then it should match the right one...unless both are reproduced to match....in which case I expect many would not want to have to buy both. This may be doomed before it ever gets off the ground.

#231 7 years ago

Sold my Checkpoint on the weekend.
I informed the buyer of this thread and to keep an eye out for an upcoming ramp.
Keep up the great work Freeplay40

#232 7 years ago

So...helped with the set up for the NW Pinball show....wore me out! Took it easy today and going back to the show tomorrow and Sunday. Took some shots of the F-14 clear (Blue LED's) and red (Red LED's) ramps with LED strip lighting, with and without flash. Ramps are just sitting loose in the game.

ClearblueLEDno_flash_(resized).JPGClearblueLEDno_flash_(resized).JPG

ClearblueLEDflash_(resized).JPGClearblueLEDflash_(resized).JPG

RedRedLEDflash_(resized).JPGRedRedLEDflash_(resized).JPG

RedRedLEDnoflash_(resized).JPGRedRedLEDnoflash_(resized).JPG

#233 7 years ago

That clear ramp looks great Mark. Have fun at the show.

#234 7 years ago

Hey Mark, good meeting you at the show. I'm the guy in Kirkland who needs the new Star Warp ramp for a Data East Time Machine. Hopefully people will speak up with enough interest that you can do a run of those.

#235 7 years ago

Party Zone and Dr. Dude need some lovin

#236 7 years ago
Quoted from MDK:

Hey Mark, good meeting you at the show. I'm the guy in Kirkland who needs the new Star Warp ramp for a Data East Time Machine. Hopefully people will speak up with enough interest that you can do a run of those.

If the price was right I would potentially buy a time machine star warp ramp. I am not in need of one but I am not opposed to having spare parts for my games. Never know when you'll need them.

#237 7 years ago

hi yes i would be interested in time machine ramp thanks

#238 7 years ago

So...The NW Pinball Show was this last weekend. Great show. That took about 4 days out of my schedule so just thought I'd pop a note out to let you know where I am with the Hurricane center ramp. I am putting the finishing touches on the mold today. Then I need to devise the plug assist mechanism and we should be ready to go. Possibly get the first form done tomorrow, but if not then likely Thursday as I am heading up into the mountains on Wednesday for the day.

Appreciate everyone's patience!

#239 7 years ago

I'd be interested in a Time Machine Starwarp ...

#240 7 years ago
Quoted from Djude:

I'd be interested in a Time Machine Starwarp ...

yup another ramp that needs to be done.

I have a nice example in my nice game I could likely pull if needed.

#241 7 years ago

Final pricing posted for the F-14 ramps here...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/f-14-tomcat-custom-ramps#post-3189354

Ready when you guys are.

Thanks...Mark

#242 7 years ago

+1 for Time Machine Star Warp and Strange Science Anti-Gravity, and Rollergames!

#243 7 years ago

Time machine ramp would be great! I'm in.

#244 7 years ago

OK...Strange Science anti-gravity I would probably only do in clear. The Time Machine Star warp ramp is a little unique, so would probably want to secure a game locally for that one. For Rollergames, I already have a local collector that said I could borrow his machine. But, remember, I do not supply art work, so either Planetary ultimately provides the decals, or you reuse your existing or you make your own. Rollergames might have to wait for the new machine.

#245 7 years ago

+1 on time machine

#246 7 years ago

Strange science in clear is perfect!

#247 7 years ago

A friend of mine is looking for WCS ramps. He would be thrilled if they are on the horizon

#248 7 years ago

I'm guessing pretty much anyone that owns a time machine has a time warp ramp that's cracked, at a minimum. I'm also guessing their machine has broken sling plastics as well, but that's another story.

Depending on price, I'd definitely consider picking one up. The one I have is in decent condition but it could be better, right?

Dave

#249 7 years ago

Ah talk of Time Machine ramps wondered how long this will get kicked around. It coming with metal protectors and stickers or is the plan not to need metal protectors mine is passable but new one would be nice. Have a few data east machines and have kinda put the idea of making my own ramps new out of lexan or similar product but never progressed passed the in mind stage. Only thought of lexan because i have worked with it before and seems very tough also probably can side light it out of sight and then they would look is if they glowed had this brilliant flash come to me while playing my Cyclone pinball some years ago. Wish i had the free time from my day job i could bring some of wild ideas to life or at least to paper but as it is barley have enough time to fix my own stuff more a less make custom stuff. If someone else beats me to it and i can buy it good otherwise it just one of those things i will get to someday.

#250 7 years ago

Hey Freeplay40 I'm in Kirkland so pretty close. PM me and let me know exactly what you need and for how long. I believe at least one person in this thread has a pristine Star Warp ramp they can loan for the for the cause. I have 2 cracked up ramps that can be dissected if needed. The reason being that the ramp is two different colors of plastic fused together. It's going to be a bit more challenging than average unfortunately but certainly doable.

Just fyi, I've been reaching out to all of the owners of Time Machine to see what the level of interest is. I'm about 20-25% through the list and the response is pretty strong as you can see.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 549.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hackensack, NJ
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 29.50
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Valley, NEBRASKA
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,109 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.